At times, it happens that you can easily forget your restriction passcode. So this guide will help you to get restrictions passcode from backup. You can find restrictions passcode in backup. Let’s see how to do it.
Part 1: Get Restrictions Passcode from Backup – Easiest and Best
iMyFone LockWiper is the best and easiest restrictions passcode finder that can help you find restrictions passcode in backup. It can directly find the Restrictions passcode in any Apple device. It has advanced features, with advanced technology that can unlock the restrictions passcode with no data loss. Since it does not require any technical skills, this has made it easier to get restrictions passcode from backup.
The best features about it is the fact that:
1. It finds the restrictions passcode on iOS 11 and earlier versions quickly with no data lost.
2. It removes screen time lock/restrictions passcode on iOS 12 and later versions without data loss.
3. Not forgetting that it also can unlock screen lock and Apple ID without passcodes.
4. It can be used to unlock on all models of iPhones, iPads and iPods.
5. It can be used by anyone because it requires no technical skills.
The Process to Get Gestrictions Passcode from Backup through iMyFone LockWiper:
It takes not more than some minutes so it saves time. To use this application to get restrictions passcode from backup, you have to undergo the following procedure.
Step 1. Download iMyFone LockWiper on your Mac/PC and then open the application. After that, click on the option “Unlock Screen Time Passcode”.
Step 2. Connect the Apple device to your computer via the USB cable. Open your device and tap “Trust” on the screen.
Step 3. Then click on “Start to Unlock” so as to get restrictions passcode from backup. Then the application will load the device data. Finally, you will see your current passcode on the screen. With this, all your data will remain intact.
Note: If the iOS version is 12 or 13, the registrations passcode will be removed. But the data will also be intact.
After doing all this you can decide to return the restrictions passcode by going to settings, then general restrictions and either remove it or change the passcode. As mentioned above, anyone can use iMyFone LockWiper to get restrictions passcode from backup, because the interface is simple and user friendly.
Part 2: Get Restrictions Passcode from Backup via iTunes
iTunes backups your phone’s personal settings, data as well as restrictions password and you can get restrictions passcode from backup if you regularly make a backup of your device. There are two ways to find restrictions passcode in backup through iTunes. Let’s discuss them one by one.
Follow the below mentioned steps to get restrictions passcode from backup:
On a Mac:
- Step 1: Turn on your Mac and go to "Library".
- Step 2: Tap on "Application Support".
- Step 3: Click on "App Store" and find a folder named "adoption.plist".
- Step 4: Select the ".plist" file, pres and hold the "Control" key, select open with "Text edit".
- Step 5: Find the number string "
XXXX" and this will be your restriction passcode.
On a Windows PC:
- Step 1: Turn On your PC and open "File Explorer".
- Step 2: Navigate to the location where you have installed operating system commonly its Local Disk C.
- Step 3: Click on "Users" and then click on the right username. There you will find a folder named "AppData", open it.
- Step 4: Now open "Roaming" folder.
- Step 5: Click “Apple Computer” then “MobileSync” then “Backup” and find the file named “adoption.plist”.
- Step 6: Now download a software to open the .plist file type.
- Step 7: Open the adoption.plist file and find the number string “
XXXX” and this will be your restriction passcode.
1. You can use this method only if you’ve backed up with iTunes.
2. The backup is not encrypted.
3. This process is complicated and tiresome.
Part 3: Get Restrictions Passcode from Backup in Settings
When it comes to find restrictions passcode in backup, it means you must have backed up your data previously. Here, factory resetting should be done. If resetting has been done, all data will be usually wiped out and that is why there is backup. To get restrictions passcode from backup setting you’ll follow these steps.
- Step 1: Back up the iPhone, all the data, pictures, contacts and anything else that is important to you.
- Step 2: Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone, then proceed to “General”.
- Step 3: Scroll down and the click on “Reset”.
- Step 4: Then choose “Reset All Contents and Settings” and then "Erase iPhone". By doing this, every detail will be erased on your iPhone. All these will be lost so as to bypass the forgotten Restriction passcodes.
1. You won’t find restrictions passcode from backup in this way.
2. All data will be lost with this process unless you’ve made a backup.
3. This process is risky and may cause the phone to stop working.
The two processes with iTunes or on your device are complex and need technical expertise. But when you use iMyFone LockWiper to find restrictions passcode in backup it would be easiest process because the application is simple and anyone can use it. So, you must try iMyFone LockWiper application if you want to get restrictions passcode from backup.