Forgot password and iPhone is locked? In your case, you just need to remove the screen lock without password. That’s the only way you’d be able to access the iPhone otherwise, you’d remain locked out.
But it’s not always easy to do remove an iPhone’s screen lock. This is because Apple makes the device to be secure and tamper-proof. Luckily, this article provides just what you need to get pass that screen lock quick and easy.
How to Access iPhone without Password, in 5 Minutes
You’ll hardly find an easier way to access your locked iPhone than with iMyFone LockWiper. As with all the other iPhone solutions in the iMyFone brand, LockWiper is another great tool that revolutionizes your iPhone experience.
The application is adapted to make it very easy for you to overcome the pesky situation of having forgotten your iPhone passcode. In just three steps, you can remedy the unwelcome situation and regain access to your iPhone.
Features of iMyFone LockWiper
- It removes 4-digit, 6-digit passcodes, Face ID, or Touch ID without knowing expert skills.
- It erases the old Apple ID and iCloud account to help you set up new account.
- It helps access your iPhone from locked, disabled or even black screen.
- It quickly unlocks screen time or restrictions passcode without losing any data.
- It gives 100% security guarantee and promise safe removal of screen lock.
- All models of iPhones, iPads and the latest iOS 14 are supported.
You Can Access Your iPhone without Passcode Following Here:
Step 1:Download and install iMyFone LockWiper on your computer. Launch the program then select "Unlock Screen Passcode" mode.
Step 2: Click “Start” button and connect your device to PC. Choose your device model from the tip bar, then follow the instructions to put your device in DFU mode.
Note: If your device cannot enter DFU mode, click “put your device into recovery mode at the bottom of the screen”. Then choose your device model and follow instructions to enter recovery mode.
Step 3: You will be asked to confirm a download of the firmware package for your device. Confirm your device model and then click “Download”. Once downloaded, click on “Start to Verify”.
Step 4: Click “Start Unlock” once verified. Read the notice carefully and enter “000000” to confirm the unlock. Then click “Unlock”. Your iPhone will be unlocked in a few minutes.
When it’s done, the screen lock will be removed from your iPhone.
How to Access a Locked iPhone in Recovery Mode
It is possible for you to access your locked iPhone and get past the passcode through recovery mode. Before you begin the process you need to first backup your device though.
Also, if your device had the “Find My iPhone” service enabled, you’ll also need to enter the device’s Apple ID password as part of the process. You can access recovery mode through the following steps:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes.
Step 2: Follow the steps below to put your device into recovery mode:
- On iPad models with Face ID: Press and hold the Top button and either volume button until the power-off slider appears. Slide to power off your device. Keep holding the Top button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen.
- On iPhone 8 or later: Press and hold the Side button and one of the volume buttons until the power-off slider appears. Slide to power off your device. Keep holding the Side button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen.
- On iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPod touch (7th generation): Press and hold the Side (or Top) button until the power-off slider appears. Slide to power off your device. Keep holding the Volume Down button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen.
- On iPad with Home button, iPhone 6s or earlier, and iPod touch (6th generation) or earlier: Press and hold the Side (or Top) button until the power-off slider appears. Slide to power off your device. Keep holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen.
Step 3: On your computer, it will automatically pop up a window with option to "Restore" or "Update", click “Restore”.
Step 4: Then just follow the instruction to finish the process. When it’s done, your iPhone will be back to factory default settings as brand new. Of course, you will find your iPhone is not locked.
How to Access iPhone without Password via Siri
It is also possible for you to access your locked iPhone via Siri. This takes advantage of the bug of iOS. But it only works for iOS 8.0 to iOS 10.1.
- Press and hold the Home button on your iPhone until Siri was activated.
- Say “Hey Siri, what time is it?” and your iPhone will show you the present time with a clock icon.
- Click on the clock icon, and you will be brought to the “World Clock” page.
- Click “+” icon at the top right corner.
- It will ask you to choose a city, type anything in the search bar.
- Keep tapping on the text you typed until you see some options. Tap “Select All”.
- Then click “Share” and choose “Messages”.
- On the “To” field, enter anything and hit “Return” key on your keyboard so that the text will go green.
- Click “+” to launch a new interface. Choose “Create New Contact > Add Photos > Choose Photo” and then select a photo from your camera roll.
- Wait a moment, press your Home button. This will bring you to the home page. You can now access your iPhone as before.
- This method doesn’t remove the password on your iPhone. If you turn off your iPhone screen and want to access your iPhone again, it will ask for the password. So it’s not a suitable way because you need to follow all these steps very time.
- The methods is not 100% effective. You may do it right but you still cannot access your iPhone.
Using the Siri method doesn’t always work. Therefore, it’s recommended to remove the screen lock from iPhone instead of just bypassing. You can use iTunes, but if you want to make it easily, you can consider iMyFone LockWiper iPhone Password Unlocker. You can free download it for trial.