An Apple ID is central to almost every Apple service you use on an iPhone/iPad. From sending and receiving calls to iMessages and FaceTime, shopping with the App Store and iTunes Store, and making iCloud backups, all of which are tied to an Apple ID.
You may get a second-hand iPhone from a friend but find that you’re limited to the features because your iPhone is linked to an Apple ID. You can ask your friend about the password to change it. But what if your friend forgot it? No worries, we also introduce you the way to change Apple ID without password.
How to Change Apple ID on iPhone without Password
Do you want to change or reset your Apple ID without entering your password? In this case, you can make use of the application called iMyFone LockWiper. It’s a powerful Apple ID unlocker that offers an easy and fast way to remove Apple ID or iCloud account from any activated iOS device without password. All you have to do to is to plug in your iPhone/iPad into the computer and tap on “Start”.
LockWiper Removes Apple ID in Any Situations
- Easily remove Apple ID without password from iPhone and you can enter a new one
- An easy-to-use program that just needs a few clicks in 5 minutes
- Help change Apple ID without password even when Apple ID has been locked or disabled
- Your device won’t be tracked or blocked by the previous Apple ID
- You can enjoy all iOS features and iCloud services after removal
Steps to Change Apple ID on iPhone/iPad without Password
Step 1: Download, install and then open iMyFone LockWiper on your computer. Choose “Unlock Apple ID” mode there.
Step 2: Connect your device with a cable to computer and trust the connection. Then click “Start to Unlock”.
Step 3: Just follow the onscreen steps to reset all settings on your iPhone and get it restart. While restarting, LockWiper will start removing the Apple ID account from your iPhone.
Please kindly wait for it. The whole process won’t take more than 5 minutes. When it completes, set up your device with a new or your own Apple ID account.
How to Change Apple ID on iPhone with Password
For the best experience on iOS devices, you'll want to make sure every function on your hardware uses the same Apple ID. Bearing that in mind, there are times you may want to change an Apple ID associated with a particular iOS device.
Steps for Changing Apple ID on Apple Store:
- On your iPhone, open “Settings” app and tap “iTunes & App Store”.
- Tap “Apple ID: xxxx” and select “Sign Out”.
- Enter your Apple ID password and click “Done”.
- Then click “Sign In” and enter your new Apple ID and password. Now your Apple store account is change to a new one.
Steps for Changing Apple ID from iCloud
- On your iPhone, open “Settings”.
- If you use iOS 10.3 or later, tap [your name]. Scroll down and tap “Sign Out”. If you use iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap “iCloud”. Scroll down and tap “Sign out”.
- Enter your Apple ID password and then tap “Turn Off”. And follow a few steps to confirm you want to sign out of iCloud.
- Then just enter a different Apple ID and password. That’s it!
In case you want to change an Apple ID without password from your iPhone/iPad, you will find iMyFone LockWiper useful to resolve it for you completely. It permits users to remove Apple ID from iPhone successfully.