- Trying to open your iPhone but can’t remember your iPhone password?
- iPhone is disabled, try again in XX minute, or even it shows connect to iTunes?
- Enter the right touch ID but it still says password not right?
- iPhone asks you password after update, but you didn’t set up any password before update?
If you are in one of the situations, don’t be a panic. You can take advantages of some outer solution when you forgot lock screen passcode for iPhone or iPad. But note that bypassing iPhone password will also delete everything from iPhone. Unfortunately, this is the only way to access your iPhone again without password.
Forgot iPhone Lock Screen Passcode? Choose The Right Way First
There are several solutions to remove iPhone forgotten password, but not everyone can use any situations. So read this introduction and choose the way that fits for your situation.
- We firstly recommend you try the iPhone password unlocker because it can remove any password for any iOS device, no matter “Find My iPhone” is disabled or enabled.
- If your iPhone has been synced with iTunes, and the “Find My iPhone” is disabled, you can try iTunes.
- If your iPhone is in iOS 8.0 - iOS 10.1, you can try using Siri to bypass your iPhone password.
Forgot iPhone Lock Screen Passcode? Remove It without Hassle
If you don’t want to waste your time trying some useless ways, you’d best use iMyFone LockWiper directly. It is an state-of-art iPhone password unlock which can easily remove any types of passwords, like 4-digit/6-digit passcode, Touch ID and Face ID. It’s very easy to use that no expert skills are required.
LockWiper Unlocks iPhone without iTunes
- Help get into your iPhone even it’s locked, disabled or even broken.
- Unlock your iPhone without any password in minutes.
- Promise high recovery rate, 100% security and safe removal.
- Received positive reviews and highly recommended by top tech media, like SOFTPEDIA, download.hr, iOS HACKER, etc.
Steps to Remove iPhone Lock Screen Password
Step 1: Open iMyFone LockWiper on your computer and click “Start” button on LockWiper
Step 2: Connect your iPhone and click "Next" to procced. Your iPhone will be auto-detected. You just need to click "Download".
Step 3: It will start to download and verify the firmware. Once done, click "Start to Extract".
Step 4: Finally, click "Start Unlock", enter "000000" into the box to confirm and click "Unlock" to start.
Forgot Lock Screen Passcode iPhone? Restore It with Synced iTunes
This solution only works when your iPhone has synced to iTunes before. But if your iTunes still asks you to enter the password, this way is not available for you. Besides, the “Find My iPhone” should be disabled on your iPhone, otherwise, try other ways. However, just follow these steps for trial.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
Step 2: On your computer open iTunes then wait for your iPhone to synchronize with iTunes.
Step 3: To open iPhone tabs click Device menu and you will be in the Summary page.
Step 4: You can click “Back Up Now” from the right panel. Wait for it to finish.
Step 5: Then click “Restore iPhone...” from the right panel on iTunes.
Step 6: Click “Restore” from the pop-up window to confirm it.
After your iPhone X restores to factory settings, it restarts. Then you can set it up as new.
Forgot Lock Screen Passcode iPhone? Bypass It via Siri
Siri is also a software you can use to help you unlock your iPhone in case you have forgotten your password. There are a few steps that you can follow for you to know how to bypass iPhone password. But know that this way only works for some specific iOS version, like iOS 8, iOS 9 and iOS 10.
Step 1: To activate Siri hold down the Home button for a few seconds and ask Siri "what is the time now". Siri will display the clock icon. Click it to open the World Clock feature.
Step 2: Click "+" icon. Then enter any words in the search bar.
Step 3: Hold the words you entered until you see some options. Choose "Select All".
Step 4: Choose "Share" and click Messages for a new option window.
Step 5: Enter anything in the "To" field, and hit "Return" key on the keyboard. The text will go green.
Step 6: Click "+" and choose "Creat New Contact > Add Photos > Choose Photo" and then select a photo from your camera roll.
Step 7: Press the Home button after a few seconds and you will be in the home page. You can now access yout iPhone as before.
Knowing how to remove lock screen passcode on your iPhone can be very helpful if you have forgotten your password. With the right software - iMyFone LockWiper - you can delete the iPhone passcode that will help you use your phone again.