When kids are young, enabling the Restrictions on iPhone is necessary. This feature makes it possible for you to control (or manage) the applications, content and features your kid has the ability to access on the iPhone. The Restrictions are extremely useful considering that it eliminates the need for the parents to keep checking what the kid is doing with the device every now and then.
It may reach a point where you may want to disable restrictions on iPhone. Maybe your kid has already grown up and you would like to give him access to more features on the iDevice. If you can remember the passcode you used to enable the restrictions, disabling the feature should be easy. This, however, does not mean that it is impossible to disable restrictions on iPhone without a passcode.
Disable Restrictions on iPhone/iPad If You Forgot Password
If you want to disable restrictions on iPhone but you cannot remember the passcode you had used, the best thing you can do is recover the passcode. This way, you will have the ability to disable the restrictions without losing any of your data. iMyFone LockWiper has been tested to have the ability to find out the Restrictions’ passcode.
The good thing about using LockWiper is that it will do its job quickly. On top of this, the tool will not require you to possess any tech skills for you to get the passcode back.
What Else Can LockWiper Do for You:
- Find back Restrictions passcode on iOS 11 or earlier without data loss, without iTunes backup
- Directly remove Screen Time passcode from iOS 12/13, ensuring 100% security and privacy
- Instantly remove any type of screen locks when iPhone is locked or disabled in 10 minutes
- Fully get rid of Apple ID on iPhone without password even when Find My iPhone is on
- Why Recommended? It’s easy to use, fast to run and high of success rate
How to Find Out Restrictions Passcode on iPhone?
Step 1: After launching iMyFone LockWiper on your computer, use the USB cable to connect the iPhone or iPad whose Restriction’s passcode you cannot recall to the computer.
Step 2: Choose Unlock Screen Time Passcode on the first screen and then click Start to Unlock.
Step 3: After loading the iPhone or iPad data, LockWiper will start the Restrictions’ passcode recovery process.
If your device is running on iOS 12/13, it will remove the restrictions passcode after you click “Start to Unlock”. But don’t worry about your iOS data because only the passcode will be removed.
Disable Restrictions on iPhone/iPad with Passcode
If you still can remember the password you had used when enabling the parental controls or restrictions, you will need to follow the steps we have outlined below to learn how to disable restrictions on iPhone and iPad.
The steps you follow to disable restrictions on iPhone running iOS 11 or earlier will vary slightly from the steps you will need to follow to disable restrictions on iPhone running iOS 12/13.
How to Disable Restrictions on iOS 11 or Earlier?
- On the Home screen, locate the settings icon and tap on it.
- Select General on the Settings screen.
- Under General, locate and tap on Restrictions. Enter your passcode for Restrictions.
- Locate the Disable Restrictions option and then tap on it. Enter the passcode again complete the process.
How to Disable Restrictions on iOS 12/13
iDevices running on iOS 12/13 have the Screen Time feature. The option to disable restrictions on iOS 12 is found under this feature. The steps below should take you through the process of disabling the restrictions on iOS 12:
- After launching the Settings feature on your device, locate the Screen Time option and select it.
- On the Screen Time, scroll down and then select the Turn Off Screen Time option. Enter the Screen Time passcode and then tap the Turn Off Screen Time on the prompt which appears on the password screen.
Disabling the Restrictions on iDevice is possible, irrespective of whether you can or can’t recall the passcode. If you cannot recall the Restrictions’ passcode, you should be able to recover the passcode by making use of a third-party tool called iMyFone LockWiper. The tool retrieves the Restrictions’ passcode within a couple of minutes. Technical expertise is not needed to get the Restriction’s passcode. In fact, you will need to just follow some simple onscreen steps which appear on LockWiper.