If you want to remove passcode from an iPhone it doesn’t matter whether you know your passcode or not, we have various methods to help you. It actually becomes very difficult sometimes for us to remember a forgotten passcode and then we become really helpless without our iPhones.
In order for us to have a good and peaceful time anywhere, we need our iPhones to be functional and working all the time. If you have been wondering about how to remove restrictions passcode on iPhone then don’t worry anymore. Below you’ll find the tips and tricks that you can use to disable or bypass the passcode of your iPhone.
How to Remove Restrictions Passcode on iPhone (Remember Passcode)
We are going to find out the steps to remove restrictions passcode from your iPhone. It can get really dramatic and annoying having a restrictions passcode on your personal phone and having to enter it every time you need to do something.
- You need to go to the Home Screes and navigate to Settings.
- In Settings look for General and then Restrictions. (On iOS 12, it’s called Screen Time.)
- Now you need to enter your existing passcode
- Tap on Disable Restrictions, and then enter your passcode again.
It’s easy to remove restrictions passcode on your iPhone. However, what if you don’t remember your restrictions passcode, what should you do? Don’t worry, just keep reading and you will find the answer.
How to Remove Restrictions Passcode on iPhone (Forget Passcode)
If you have forgotten your restrictions passcode or you don’t even have set up one before, you don’t need to worry there is a solution to it. The solution is iMyFone LockWiper which actually can help you get rid of the passcode. You’ll need this software downloaded on your computer and your phone connected to the computer via cable. Then the problem will be solved within just minutes.
Features of iMyFone LockWiper
- It allows you to wipe out the restrictions passcode if you have forgotten it.
- It supports all types of passcode like 4-digit/6-digit passcode, Face ID and Touch ID.
- It can remove passcode on iPhone even it is disabled, locked or with broken screen.
- It is compatible with all the iOS versions and iPhone models including the iOS 12 and iPhone Xs.
Step 1: Download the iMyFone LockWiper and connect your iPhone to your computer via cable.
Step 2: Launch the iMyFone LockWiper on your computer and make sure your iPhone is connected to the computerand click Next.
Note: If your device cannot be recognized, you can put your device into DFU/Recovery mode manually to make it detected.
Step 3: It will auot-detect your device info, choose the firmware version and click “Download”.
Step 4: Please wait a few minutes to download and verify the firmware package.
Step 5: When the verification succeeds, click “Start to Extract” and kindly wait for it to complete.
Step 6: Once the firmware gets downloaded in a few minutes, you are now ready to move to the next step and now you need to click on “Start Unlock”.
Step 7: You need to press ‘0’ six times that is ‘000000’ and then press enter to proceed.
Note: You’ll lose all the data that you had on your iPhone so better keep a backup first and it will install the latest iOS version on it.
Other Tricks and Tips to Remove Restrictions Passcode on iPhone
If you have somehow forgotten the restrictions passcode, don’t worry you can remove the passcode with the help of iTunes. With the help of iTunes, you can easily remove the passcode and start using your iPhone.
- You need to launch iTunes on your PC and keep your iPhone connected to your PC
- Open iTunes. Select the Device tab on the above of the iTunes.
- Go to Summary and click “Restore iPhone”.
- Click “Restore” and it will help you reset your iPhone restrictions passcode.
Note: If you have backed up your iPhone when you have the restrictions passcode set up, do not restore backup from it or it will have the passcode back again.
In conclusion, if you know your passcode and want to remove the passcode then you can use the first method. If you don’t happen to recall your passcode or are stuck somehow then the best option is iMyFone LockWiper because it allows you to perform the removal of the passcode in easy steps and you don’t have to do much.