If you want to remove passcode from an iPhone it doesn’t matter whether you know your passcode or not, we have various methods to help you. It actually becomes very difficult sometimes for us to remember a forgotten passcode and then we become really helpless without our iPhones.
In order for us to have a good and peaceful time anywhere, we need our iPhones to be functional and working all the time. If you have been wondering about how to remove restrictions passcode on iPhone then don’t worry anymore. Below you’ll find the tips and tricks that you can use to disable or bypass the passcode of your iPhone.
How to Remove Restrictions Passcode on iPhone (Remember Passcode)
We are going to find out the steps to remove restrictions passcode from your iPhone. It can get really dramatic and annoying having a restrictions passcode on your personal phone and having to enter it every time you need to do something.
- You need to go to the Home Screes and navigate to Settings.
- In Settings, look for General and then Restrictions. (On iOS 12, it’s called Screen Time.)
- Now you need to enter your existing passcode
- Tap on Disable Restrictions, and then enter your passcode again.
It’s easy to remove restrictions passcode on your iPhone. However, what if you don’t remember your restrictions passcode, what should you do? Don’t worry, just keep reading and you will find the answer.
How to Remove Restrictions Passcode on iPhone (Forget Passcode)
If you have forgotten your restrictions passcode or the passcode was set by your parents, you don’t need to worry there is a solution to it. The solution is iMyFone LockWiper which actually can help you recover the passcode. You’ll just need this software downloaded on your computer and your phone connected to the computer via cable. Then the problem will be solved within just minutes.
LockWiper - Your Best iPhone Passcode Unlocker
- Restore Restrictions passcode for iOS 11 or earlier version without any hassle
- Completely remove Screen Time passcode for iOS 12 in just 1 minute
- No data loss will be caused when you unlock Restrictions or Screen Time passcode
- Quickly remove screen passcode on iPhone even it is disabled, locked or with broken screen.
- Permanently unlock iCloud account or Apple ID from iOS device without any passcode
Steps Involved to Recover Restrictions Passcode:
Step 1: Download the iMyFone LockWiper and connect your iPhone to your computer via cable. Launch the iMyFone LockWiper on your computer and choose "Unlock Screen Time Passcode" from the home interface.
Step 2: Tap "Start to Unlock". It will start to load your device data. This will take you a few minutes.
Step 3: When it's done, it will automatically start recovering passcode for your device. When unlocking finishes, it will show you the current Restrictions passcode on your device.
With the passcode, you can go to "Settings > General > Restrictions" to disable the passcode.
How to Restore iPhone to Remove Restrictions Passcode
If you have somehow forgotten the restrictions passcode, don’t worry you can remove the passcode with the help of iTunes. With the help of iTunes, you can easily remove the passcode and start using your iPhone.
- You need to launch iTunes on your PC and keep your iPhone connected to your PC
- Open iTunes. Select the Device tab on the above of the iTunes.
- Go to Summary and click “Restore iPhone”.
- Click “Restore” and it will help you reset your iPhone restrictions passcode.
Note: If you have backed up your iPhone when you have the restrictions passcode set up, do not restore backup from it or it will have the passcode back again.
In conclusion, if you know your passcode and want to remove the passcode then you can use the first method. If you don’t happen to recall your passcode or are stuck somehow then the best option is iMyFone LockWiper because it allows you to perform the removal of the passcode in easy steps and you don’t have to do much.