Can I unlock a locked iPhone without iTunes? Yes, you can unlock a locked or disabled iPhone without iTunes, but using Apple recommended methods might be as inefficient and hard as using iTunes. Only one method/tool that can help you remove the lock screen from a disabled iPhone with no glitch.
Therefore, we shall be discussing the methods that always work in unlocking a locked iPhone, and some other methods that don’t always work. These we shall see in the following paragraphs.
The Method That Always Works to Unlock a Locked iPhone without iTunes (iOS 13 Supported)
We earlier pointed out in the introductory part of this post that there are iPhone unlocking methods that always work, while some others don’t work. iMyFone LockWiper is the method of unlocking a locked iPhone without iTunes that really works. This tool has served thousands of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch users over the past few months and is still saving situations of stress when iPhone passcode cannot be remembered.
Therefore, if your iPhone is locked or disabled, and you failed to uses iTunes to unlock it, then you can choose iMyFone LockWiper to instantly unlock your iPhone. Moreover, many media websites and review sites are praising the speed and efficiency of LockWiper in unlocking disabled iPhone.
Let LockWiper Be Your Powerful Password Expert
- Being efficient and effective in unlocking a locked iPhone without iTunes and without password.
- Unlock iCloud account to help you use your device without limits.
- Easily unlock iPhone which is locked by 4-digit/6-digit passcode, Face ID, Touch ID, custom numeric code, etc.
- Get you into iPhone when iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes.
- Fully support all iOS versions (iOS 13 supported) and all iOS devices.
Steps to Unlock a Locked iPhone without iTunes
Step 1. Download and install LockWiper on your PC or Mac. Open the program and click “Start” to begin.
Step 2. Then, connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable and click "Next".
Step 3. Please, check the device information displayed on the screen to know if it matches your device. Then, click “Download”. Once the package has been downloaded, click “Start to Verify”.
Step 4. When verification is done, click “Start Unlock”, enter “000000” into the boss and click “Unlock” to access your iPhone again.
It won’t take long but just a few minutes. Please kindly wait for it to finish. Once done, just follow the on-screen instructions on your device to set it up. If you need to set up a new password, just head to “Settings > Touch ID & Password”.
You May be Interested:
- Does iMyFone LockWiper Truly Work? Get the Facts Right >>
- 3 Effective Ways to Erase iPad without iCloud Password >>
The Methods That Don’t Work to Unlock a Locked iPhone
There are plenty of methods discussed online claiming to help iPhone users bypass the password set on the lock screen, but most of them are ineffective. Here are some methods which claim to work but fail.
- Older versions of iOS had a bug that allowed you to sneak in by making a fake emergency call. This doesn’t works any more.
- some tricks suggest you to delete the password file from your iPhone's key chain directory using iExplorer, iPhone Browser, or SSH on your jailbroken device. That no longer works either.
- Some tutorials also suggest you to bypass the password using Siri, which only works on older iOS versions. Note that this doesn’t delete the password but just bypass it once.
- We even tested to see if Find My iPhone's passcode lock tool would allow us to set a new passcode lock and overwrite the one you'd forgotten. It does not.
The first method we discussed (i.e. iMyFone LockWiper) is the true and perfect way to unlock a locked iPhone without iTunes. Get LockWiper today to start enjoying its numerous features.