Forgetting your iPhone 7 passcode can be one of the most embarrassing moments ever. You may think: that’s weird, who forgets their iPhone passcode? But trust us, it happens. A lot. And when it does, it’s rarely funny.
This is because iPhones are engineered with security in mind. Apple doesn’t want people snooping around your device, and they’re sure you don’t either. So every time you try the same wrong passcode combination, you get locked out of your iPhone for a little longer.
Forgetting your passcode may be the least though, as there’s a lot of other situations where you could get locked out of your iPhone.
- Kids can get passcode happy with your device when you’re not looking and try enough wrong combinations to disable your iPhone. This can be bad news as it means you have to erase your iPhone before you can get back in.
- Friends and family may want to get in to your device while you’re away and try too many combinations that end up getting your device disabled.
- A broken screen or even purchasing a locked second hand device can both keep out, and lots more reasons.
If you find yourself in this situation, you may need a hug. And we hope you get one too. But what you need more is this guide on how to unlock your iPhone 7 passcode and get back into your device even without the password.
How to Unlock iPhone 7/7 Plus without Password
Once it’s locked, your chances of getting back into your iPhone by passcode are very slim. If you don’t have some outside help, you may not get back in at all. You don’t have to worry about help though, iMyFone LockWiper can save the day.
LockWiper is a leading iPhone passcode unlocker. It was specifically designed to help people like you get out of unsavoury locked iPhone situations and get back into your device.
LockWiper Helps Handle Your iPhone Screen Lock:
- Unlock any iPhone locks: Any combination of 4/6-digit passcodes, touch ID and Face ID
- Easily get into your iPhone even when it’s locked, disabled or broken
- Remove screen lock from iDevice without password, only in a few clicks
- 100% success rate and security guaranteed
Steps to Unlock iPhone 7/7 Plus without Password:
Prepare before you follow: Download and install the iMyFone LockWiper tool. Connect your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus into computer.
Step 1: Launch LockWiper then click the “Start” button to begin.
Step 2: The next page will require you to put your device into DFU. Select “iPhone 7/7 Plus” when prompted for device model and proceed. Follow the instructions.
Step 3: Confirm or correct your device mode. Click “Download”. It will download the specific firmware for your iPhone 7/7 Plus.
Step 4: When it’s done, click“Start to Verify” to verify the firmware with your device.
Step 5: Then click “Start Unlock” once verified. Read the notice carefully and enter “000000” to confirm the unlock then click “Unlock”. Your iPhone will be unlocked in a few minutes.
The Methods That Don't Work to Remove iPhone Password
If you’ve been locked out of your iPhone for a while, you’ve probably come across a lot of websites and seen a lot of tips that promise a lot, but fail flat out. If you’ve not, we’d like to save you the stress.
There are several methods out there that are touted to get you back into your iPhone but many simply don’t work. These methods that don’t work include the following:
- Emergency call: There used to be a bug on older iOS versions that allowed users to sneak into a locked iPhone by making a fake emergency call. But this bug has long since been fixed. So don’t think you’d be getting in through this backdoor.
- Delete passcode from keychain directory: This one suggests that if you delete your passcode file from your iPhone keychain directory using iExplorer, iPhone Browser or SSH on your jailbroken device, you’d find yourself home and dry. Well, this one no longer works either.
- Find My iPhone new passcode: Some have even tried the oft repeated tip that using Find My iPhone’s passcode lock tool would allow you set a new passcode lock and overwrite the one you’d forgotten. It doesn’t.
- Using Siri: Some users may consider get into a locked iPhone without passcode via Siri, but note that, this way is not compatible with all iOS version. It’s always not working. If you still would like to try, you should pay more time and energy for it. Besides, Siri cann’t help remove the lock. Without password, you can’t change or remove the lock directly from iPhone.
The Bottom Line
Sincerely, iMyFone LockWiper is the easiest way that is available to unlock iPhone without password. Directly take advantage of LockWiper if you want to make your life easy: saving time and energy. Take a free trial of iMyFone LockWiper, you would love it.