“Many people use Siri to enter Album or some other Apps in your iPhone, but when you quit the App and go back to home screen can help to bypass iPhone lock password."
It's that really working? Absolutely! No matter how many times you try, Siri will sure to ask you for the entering passcode. (Using Siri may work for old iOS version, but not work for the latest iOS version.)
For that there a lot of users who get their iPhone locked and are not able to unlock their iPhone through password/Touch ID and this worry method of using Siri. What can they do to unlock their iPhone without using Siri?
Unlock iPhone without Siri via LockWiper
Currently there are already ways to get rid of the screen lock even without knowing the unlock code ... And maybe the easiest is the ' iMyFone LockWiper (for Win & Mac) ' program!
With this application you can easily enter your iPhone, even if you have forgotten the access code! Whether this is 4 or 6 digits, it does not matter. In addition, it will work on any iPhone, whether it uses Touch Id or Face Id for user authentication.
Benefit from LockWiper’s Great Features:
iMyFone LockWiper is fully compatible with all iOS versions (iOS 13/14 supported) and all iOS devices (iPhone X included). It has been spoken highly of by professional tech review sites, like SOFTPEDIA, download.hr, iOS HACKER, etc.
Download LockWiper and See How to Unlock iPhone without Siri
First Step: Launch LockWiper on your computer! Then press Start. Connect your iOS device to your computer.
Second Step: Connect your iPhone to the program now.
Third Step: Click Download and it will download the latest iOS firmware for your iPhone.
Fourth Step: After the full download, press the Start to Extract button to continue.
Fifth Step: Now press Start Unlock to begin the unlocking process.
Sixth Step: Finally, your unlock code should be removed! You can now configure your device.
Simple isn’t it? As you can see, there are six steps, but most of these are just 'Next' and wait for the result. If you need to use this program, it is available for Windows in a 'Trial' version, with a version for macOS on the way.
Other Ways to Unlock iPhone without Siri - Have Limits or Difficulties
LockWiper can handles all situations with iPhone screen or password. Since it’s not free, you may want to learn some other ways. There are still two ways to unlock iPhone, but they have some limits or disadvantages.
1 How to Unlock iPhone without Siri via "Find My iPhone"
Only if “Find My iPhone” is enabled, you can follow these steps to erase your iPhone and remove password remotely.
- First of all using your computer or someone else's iOS device, visit icloud.com/find, sign in with your Apple credentials.
- Choose “Find iPhone” when you get into the page.
- Then you need to choose the option “All devices”. As find my iPhone is already enabled in your device, so you will see there your iPhone listed, you simply need to click on it.
- Choose the option “Erase iPhone” and doing so will delete all the data out of your iPhone as well as remove the passcode.
Note: Your iPhone should be connected to network, or this way is not available.
2 How to Unlock iPhone without Siri in Recovery Mode
Using iTunes to restore iPhone in recovery mode will remove iPhone password at the same time. But sometimes, it may not be easy to put you device into recovery mode. Follow these steps to get your iPhone unlocked.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to computer and launch iTunes.
Step 2: When iTunes detects your iPhone, put your iPhone into recovery mode:
- On iPhone X/8/8Plus: Press and release Volume Up button. Press and release Volume Down button. Hold the Power button until you see iTunes logo on the screen.
- On iPhone 7/7 Plus: Hold the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time and release the buttons until iTunes logo appears.
- On iPhone 6s and Earlier: Hold Power and Home buttons at the same times until you see the iTunes logo.
Step 3: On your computer, choose “Restore” from the pop-up window.
Step 4: iTunes will download the software for your iPhone. Wait for it to finish. When it’s done, you can set up your device again.
- Some users complain that it’s hard to get iPhone into recovery mode even after they try several times.
- If your internet connection is not so good which cause the downloading process will take more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode. That means, you need to repeat the Step 2 and Step 3.
You may also like: Unlocked iPhone without Siri or Passcode>>