Hi there, so you've got a stolen iPhone in your hands and wish to know how to unlock it? Good, you've come to the right place. I'm not going to judge you on how you managed to end up with a stolen iPhone/iPad. I'm sure you have a good reason so here is all the help you're going to need to open your stolen iPhone/iPad.
Now your stolen iPhone obviously has a passcode that you do not know and you cannot go to iTunes to restore it because it will ask for an apple ID. The only way to unlock a stolen iPhone without a passcode is to use an iPhone screen unlocker. Below are two of the best iPhone screen unlocked in the app market that will help you unlock a stolen iPhone/iPad without much fuss.
Best Tools to Unlock Stolen iPhone/iPad without Password
1 Best iPhone Password Cracker - iMyFone LockWiper
iMyFone LockWiper is one of the best iPhone screen unlocker you can find in the app market. One of the major reasons I am certain you will love this app is its simplicity. You do not have to go through any tedious technicalities to crack your stolen Iphone's password. A few steps and a few clicks and you are good to go. This app can be downloaded on your pc and then used to unlock your stolen iPhone.
Features of iMyFone LockWiper
- It is very efficient in the removal of 4 and 6 digit passcodes.
- You can use it to remove face ID and touch ID locks even for second-hand iPhone, in just a few clicks.
- It is used for locked, disabled and broken screen off iPhone/iPad.
- With a high success rate, iMyFone LockWiper is an efficient app.
2 iPhone Unlocker - Tenorshare 4uKey
Tenorshare 4uKey is another very efficient app that will enable you open your stolen iPhone/iPad without a passcode. Tenorshare 4uKey is efficient for both phones with both 4 and 6 digit passcodes, it can also open phones with alphanumeric passcode or numeric custom code.
- Works well to unlock iphones with 4 or 6 digit pass codes
- You can use it to remove face ID and touch ID locks from your iOS device screen
- It is used for locked, disabled and broken screen off iPhone
Cons: It takes long to unlock your iPhone.
How to Unlock a Stolen iPhone/iPad Passcode in Minutes
So now that you have been armed with the appropriate apps that will help you break a stolen iPhone's passcode, here are the steps that will help you unlock your iPhone/iPad in a matter of minutes.
Download and install the official version of iMyFone LockWiper on your computer here to get started.
Step 1: Connect the locked iPhone/iPad to computer and launch iMyFone LockWiper. Click “Start” on the main interface.
Step 2: Choose your device model from the top and follow the instructions below to get your iPhone into DFU mode.
Step 3: When it’s done, you will be guided to the “Download Firmware” page. It auto-detects your device there. Confirm and correct it if it’s incorrect. Then click “Download” button.
Step 4: When firmware has been downloaded, click “Start to Verify” to continue.
Step 5: When verification succeeds, click on “Start Unlock” to begin the unlocking process.
Step 6: Do well to read the notice carefully, then enter “000000” to double confirm that you are agreeing to unlock the device, click “Unlock.”
Wait shortly for this process to complete, when it is completed, viola! You have successfully unlocked your stolen iPhone.
iMyFone LockWiper is not totally free. Its free trial allows you to verify whether it's working for you or not. When you click "Unlock" at the last step, it requires you to register. After registering, you can successfully unlock your iPhone/iPad.
LockWiper Helps You Out of These Troubles:
- Forgot iPhone password or restriction passcode after setting it long before;
- Touch ID or Face ID is not recognized by iPhone;
- Got a second-hand or used iPhone/iPad with locked screen;
- iPhone says "disabled connect to iTunes" but iTunes doesn't fix your iPhone;
- You can't enter the password when iPhone screen is broken or unresponsive;
- And more.
That's about everything you need on how to unlock a stolen iPhone without passcode, follow the steps above carefully and you can start to use your stolen iPhone without much hassle.