Updating your device to iOS 13 is something that is highly recommended for you to continue enjoying using the device as it will obviously speed up your device . Unfortunately, you might update your iPad only for it to ask for a passcode yet it never had in the first place or if it had, you have tried using the passcode but the device does not recognize it. Even after entering all the passcodes, you still cannot access your iPad. What do you do? We are going to help you know what to do and solve this problem.
I Updated My iPad iOS 13 and Now It Wants a Passcode? Remove It
If you update your iPad and thereafter it asks for a passcode that you barely know, you can unlock it without a password. You may be wondering how this is even possible. Well with the help of iMyFone LockWiper, the world’s most trusted iPhone unlocking tool, you can easily remove the screen lock on your iPad in just a few minutes. It can even help you remove the Apple ID without password within minutes too.
iMyFone LockWiper is a PC or Mac program that has been tested and proven to be able to remove passcodes, Touch ID, and Face ID on iPad, iPhones, and iPod Touch. It has the high success rate and is considered the best tool on the market today.
You Can Benefit a Lot from LockWiper
- Fix iPhone Scree Issues after iOS 13 update, like locked, disabled, frozen screen, or being stuck at recovery mode issue.
- Unlock iPhone screen without entering password or Apple ID, in 2 minutes.
- Fully support every type of lock: 4-digit/6-digit passcode, Face ID, and Touch ID, Apple ID without password on activated devices, etc.
- Works magically even to unlock stolen iPhone (a business license is especially prepared for business people).
- Compatible with iOS 13, iPhone 8/8 Plus, and iPhone X and older versions.
Download LockWiper Here to Remove Screen Lock from iOS 13 Updated iPad
Step 1: Download, install and open the iMyFone LockWiper software tool on your computer. Click “Start” from LockWiper screen.
Step 2: Connect your device and click Next. Confirm your device from the provided options and then click Download.
Step 3: Wait just a few time to download and verify your firmware package.
Step 4: Once the firmware has been downloaded and verified successfully, click on theclick “Start to Extract”.
Step 5: Unlock the screen passcode. To do this, hit the Start Unlock tab on the program’s interface once the verification process is complete.
Step 6: Before the tool can start doing its job, you will have to enter 000000 as a confirmation to double confirm that you want to remove the passcode using iMyFone UnlockWiper tool.
Give the tool a few minutes to remove the screen lock on your iPad. LockWiper is proven to be a reliable solution by top IT review media, including SOFTPEDIA, download.hr, iOS HACKER, etc.Take it easy and have a try.
Some Other Tips You Can Have a Try
1 Try the Default Password
Ordinarily, most mobile phones use 123456 or 000000 as their default passwords. When you are setting a new passcode, you will be required to enter the default passcode first and then set a new passcode. If your device did not have a passcode in the first place before you updated its iOS, you can use the default passcodes to try and unlock it. A good number of iPhone users have tried using this trick and they reported that it actually worked. So give it a try and maybe it may work for you as well.
2 Reboot iPad for 3-4 Times
Have you ever had a problem with your iPhone or iPad and you instinctively switched it off and back on and the problem was fixed? Well, rebooting your iPad, iPhone or any mobile phone is considered the basic way of fixing minor operational and software issues. This means that if you reboot your device you might fix the passcode issue it might be having. To reboot your iPad, do the following:
- Press down the Sleep/Wake button on your device for a couple of seconds.
- The slider will appear and you can power off the device by swiping the slider.
- After the screen has gone black, wait for a few seconds then hold down the Sleep/Wake button once again to initiate the start process.
- Release the button once you see the Apple logo appear on the screen of your device. The iPad will then restart.
If the iPad still wants a passcode, you can repeat the reboot process for 3 or 4 times until it no longer asks for the passcode. This can be time-consuming but keep on trying until the problem is fixed.
3 Force Restart Your iPad
Similar to rebooting your iPad, a force restart can also help in fixing the passcode request issue on your device. This method can fix any software glitches or issues you may be having with your iPad. To force restart your iPad do the following:
- Long press the Home button as well as the Power button on your device.
- Continue pressing the two buttons until you are able to see the Apple logo on your screen.
- Release the two buttons and wait for the device to finish the start sequence. This might take a few seconds to complete.
Once the start sequence is complete, you will be prompted to enter your passcode at startup. This will happen even if you have been using Touch ID to open the iPad.
Updating your iPad should never prevent you from accessing or using it as you are used it simply because it is asking for a passcode. You can easily remove the passcode on your iPad using an iMyFone LockWiper, or try using the above-mentioned methods to remove the screen lock and continue using your device.