Bypassing iCloud account may be needed if you purchased a used iPhone/iPad which has Find My iPhone feature enabled or you found someone’s lost iDevice and want to get the necessary details about the owner. There are many ways to bypass iCloud activation. You can do this with or without iCloud DNS bypass.
How to Use iCloud DNS Bypass for iPhone/iPad
The process to bypass iCloud account via DNS is fast and really easy. You must activate the iDevice first before proceeding.
Follow these instructions:
Step 1: On the iDevice activation screen, choose the Country and Language.
Step 2: Next, choose the Wi-Fi Settings. Make sure the iDevice is not connected to any network. If it is, then use the ‘Forget this Network’ option to disconnect it.
Step 3: Now tap the ‘i’ button and input a custom DNS, for example, use 188.8.131.52 if you are in USA.
Step 4: Tap ‘Back’ and then connect the device to your Wi-Fi network. iCloud Bypass screen will come up.
Step 5: Now simply choose Menu and set right applications, camera, video, music, etc.
How to Unlock iPhone without iCloud DNS Bypass
Try the following methods to unlock your Apple ID or iCloud without iCloud DNS Bypass.
1. Use iMyFone LockWiper
If you want to unlock iCloud without iCloud DNS Bypass, then you have to use a third-party Apple ID unlock tool. iMyFone LockWiper is a recommended choice in this regard. This tool was originally designed to help iOS users bypass iDevice lockscreen but with the new update the tool is now more powerful than ever as it allows you to solve different kinds of issues related to Apple ID. You can use LockWiper to bypass iCloud without DNS. All you need to do is use its Unlock Apple ID mode.
- Unlock iPhone without iCloud DNS Bypass quickly and conveniently.
- Solve all kinds of issues related to Apple ID via this tool, such as unlock Apple ID, remove Apple ID, unlock and bypass iCloud account, remove iCloud account without password, etc.
- Bypass any kind of lockscreen set on your iDevice, without providing any passcode.
- LockWiper can bypass/unlock all lockscreen types, including Face ID, Touch ID, 6-digit passcode, and 4-digit passcode.
- Bypass iDevice lockscreen regardless of whether the device has a broken/damaged screen.
Steps to unlock iCloud without iCloud DNS Bypass:
Step 1: Launch iMyFone LockWiper on your PC.
Step 2: Connect your iDevice to your computer and make sure both operating system and LockWiper detect it.
Step 3: Click on Unlock Apple ID mode on LockWiper once your iDevice is detected.
Step 4: On the next screen, click the Start to Unlock button. iCloud bypassing process will begin.
Step 5: Once the process is complete, iCloud will be bypassed on your iDevice.
2. Manually Bypass iCloud
Bypassing iCloud via DNS is a temporary solution. It is also not very consistent. If you managed to bypass iCloud with DNS, it is likely that you will encounter various issues and only the primary functions will work on your iDevice. To avoid these issues, you will need to bypass iCloud permanently. Fortunately, there is a way to do this.
Follow these instructions:
Step 1: On your iDevice’s activation lockscreen, tap on Menu.
Step 2: Then navigate to Application > Crash. Once you do this, your iDevice will restart.
Step 3: Once the device is restarted and you see the activation lock again, choose Language and Country option.
Step 4: Next, tap on the Home button and select More Wi-Fi Settings option.
Step 5: After that, tap on the ‘i’ icon displayed next to the Wi-Fi network and then scroll down, find, and tap on the Menu.
Step 6: Now clear the given address bar and then choose Globe and then input 15-30 random characters. You must input the numbers in the Port zone. After inputting the numbers, tap on Back and then tap on the Next option.
Step 7: Once you perform the above step, the unlock screen and languages options page will show up repeatedly. Now you will simply need to keep sliding the Unlock and choose the languages option until the home screen appears.
Which Method is the Most Recommended One? Why?
- Bypassing iCloud can be a hassle. Fortunately, there are many solutions available. If you want, you can bypass iCloud via DNS. The method is a bit complex but gets the job done.
- However, this is not a permanent solution and you may encounter issues afterwards. Another method is to bypass iCloud permanently via manual method, but it is not guaranteed and sometimes simply does not work.
- The third way to bypass iCloud is via iMyFone LockWiper. This method bypasses iCloud without DNS and is also permanent and free from any issues. That’s why it is recommended that you use LockWiper to bypass iCloud on your iDevice.