Scenarios That iPhone Users Need Lock Removal
- You might have forgotten the passcode of your iPhone or someone mistakenly changed the passcode and they cannot remember the digits. In this case, the only solution is to remove the lock of your iPhone for you to be able to access it once again.
- Buying a used iPhone with a passcode still on is another scenario that you might require lock removal. Buying an iPhone whether new or used is not that cheap. However, buying a used iPhone with the passcode still on can make it affordable for some people. This is because you might use the active passcode as a bargaining chip. After buying it you will, of course, need the lock to be removed.
- If you mistakenly drop your iPhone and its screen cracks or the touch sensitivity fails while it is locked, you might find it quite difficult to unlock it even if you have the passcode. This is where an unlocking tool comes in.
3 Best Programs for iPhone Lock Removal
1 iMyFone LockWiper
if you are looking for the best iPhone unlocking tool that is effective and has a high success rate, then iMyFone LockWiper is what you need. This is specifically designed to help iPhone users to unlock or remove screen lock on their devices in just a few minutes.
With iMyFone LockWiper, you can remove 4-digit passcodes, 6-digit passcodes, Touch ID, and Face ID without any hassle. This software comes with a user-friendly interface, it is the most affordable unlocking tool in the market and above all, it is recommended by top tech reviews.
Benefit A Lot from LockWiper Great Features:
- Instantly unlock your iPhone without any password including Apple ID password
- Remove any kind of iPhone lock in a few clicks: Touch ID, Face ID, 4/6-digit passcode, custom numeric code, etc.
- Assist you get back into locked or disabled iPhone, or an iPhone with broken or cracked screen
- All iOS versions and devices are fully compatible, including iOS 12 and iPhone XR, XS (Max)
- Advantages: high success rate, quick to run (5 minutes needed), easy to use as 1, 2, 3, etc.
iMyFone LockWiper has been tested and reviewed by a great amount of top tech media. As for its great features, it's highly spoken of and highly recommended:
2 Tenorshare 4uKey
This is another iPhone lock removal tool. It is useful for iPhone users who have damaged the screens of their devices. For example, if you have an iPhone that has damaged buttons or the display screen is cracked, you can use this tool to unlock it. Tenorshare 4uKey offers a variety of features and is among the most expensive iPhone passcode removal software tools on the internet. It is because of this fact that this tool is not that recommended.
Features of 4uKey:
- Unlock iPhone screen passcode in minutes
- Supports damaged iPhone buttons and iPhones with broken screen
- Removes 4/6-digit passcodes, Touch ID, and Face ID
- Note: “Find My iPhone” should be disabled if you want to use 4uKey
iTunes has two ways to remove iPhone lock password. The first way to remove iPhone passcode is to restore iPhone with the iTunes you synced to before. The second way is through the recovery mode.
- If you decide to use the iTunes backup method, you must use a computer that you have used to sync your iPhone to iTunes with. So, you may want to try the second method.
- The Recovery Mode is long and tiresome. You will lose all your data in the process and will be required to set up your iPhone as new once the process is complete. This process has several steps which if a single step is missed, you will have to repeat the entire process all over again.
How to Remove Screen Lock from iPhone without Password
As you can see, iMyFone LockWiper offers plenty of benefits than any other iPhone passcode removal software on the market. It is convenient, takes a few minutes to complete, does not have long and tiresome steps to follow and has a user-friendly interface. You can use this software tool to unlock your iPhone by following these steps:
Step 1: Download, install and open the iMyFone LockWiper software on your computer. Then click on the Start button to start the process.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to the computer using a suitable USB cable. On the program’s interface you will see three options: Other iDevices, iPhone 7/7 Plus and iPhone X/8/8 Plus. Choose your device and follow the instructions to put your iPhone into DFU mode.
Step 3: Once you have successfully put your iPhone to DFU Mode, the tool will detect the model of your device and prompt you to download the Firmware Package. If the model is wrong, you can correct it manually. Click on the Download button for the firmware to be downloaded.
Step 4: Once the firmware has been download, click on Start to Verify.
Step 5: Hit the Start Unlock button once the verification is complete. Enter 000000 as the confirmation code and the passcode removal process will be initiated.
You will receive a notification once the unlock process is complete.
iMyFone LockWiper is not completely free. It will ask you to register when you click “Unlock”. However, if you are at the last step, it means the program will be effective for you. Just go ahead and finish the whole process.