Why We Need iPhone Restriction Code Remover?
As mentioned above, Restrictions allow you to prevent unauthorized access to your selected apps and features of the iDevice. Gaining access to those selected apps and features require you to provide Restrictions passcode. In case you forget the passcode, you will get into a big trouble because you won’t be able to access the unauthorized apps and features and you won’t be able to buy anything on your iDevice. So, you will need iPhone Restriction code remover in order to remove the Restrictions passcode and gain access to all features of your iDevice.
No 1. LockWiper - 2019 Best iPhone Restriction Code Remover
When it comes to iPhone Restriction code removers, iMyFone LockWiper is the most recommended tool. This is the only tool you will ever need to remove Restriction code from any iDevice. The reason LockWiper is highly recommended is it doesn't affect your device data while quickly removing the restrictions code. Apart from this, there are many other uses of this powerful tool. You can use LockWiper to remove Apple ID without password as well as bypass/remove any kind of lock screen from any iDevice.
LockWiper - Your Best Choice:
- For iOS 12: Instantly remove Restrictions (also called Screen Time) code within just a minute.
- For iOS 11 & earlier: Quickly recover Restrictions code without knowing any tech skills.
- No data loss will be caused during the process of unlocking code.
- Safely remove Apple ID without password and you will be able to use a new Apple ID without any issues.
- Remove/bypass any type of screen lock from any iDevice. Wide range of screen lock types are supported, including 6-digit passcode, Face ID, 4-digit passcode, and Touch ID.
How to Use LockWiper iPhone Restrictions Code Remover?
Step 1: Launch iMyFone LockWiper and connect your iPhone to your computer.
Step 2: Click on Unlock Screen Time Passcode mode. It will be displayed on the home screen of the software.
Step 3: On the next screen, click on the Start to Unlock button to start the process.
Step 4: LockWiper will take just a few second to remove the Restrictions code from your device.
- When it's done, you need to set up your device again. But don't worry, this won't cause you to lose any data.
- If your device is running on iOS 11 or earlier versions, LockWiper will recover the Restrictions code instead of removing it. With the passcode found by LockWiper, you can go to "Settings > General > Restrictions" to do some changes.
No 2. iTunes - Apple Official Restriction Code Remover
iTunes is the only official way provided by Apple to remove Restrictions code. You can use its Restore feature to reset iPhone without passcode, which will also delete the Restrictions code. But keep in mind that, you will end up losing all the data on your device.
Don't expect that you can back up your device before restoring because the backup contains
the Restrictions code. That means your device will be locked by the same Restrictions code when you restore backup.
Follow these instructions:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer with a compatible USB cable.
Step 2: Launch iTunes and select your iPhone on it.
Step 3: Navigate to the Summary panel on iTunes and choose the Restore iPhone option.
Step 4: Next, click on "Restore [your device]" to confirm your action. iTunes will start the restoring process and your iPhone will be reset to its factory settings once the process is completed.
This post introduces you 2 iPhone Restrictions code removers. You can choose one depending on your need. If you don't mind losing data, you can directly choose iTunes to remove your Restrictions code. If you mind it, selecting iMyFone LockWiper will be your great choice. Why not download its trial to check it out.