Every iPhone user needs to have an iPhone unlock software handy. There are many situations that could lead to an iPhone being permanently locked. Whatever the situation, an iPhone unlock software can grant access almost immediately. Which unlock software should I use? Is it really useful for my situation? You will find the answer here.
First, let's look at those situations that cause an iPhone to be permanently disabled.
Why iPhone Would Be Disabled
As a security precaution, a locked iPhone can only be accessed using a passcode or Touch ID.
- But we've all been there before where you forget your passcode and can't access your iPhone.
- Or maybe your kids playfully changed the passcode and you don't know what the new passcode looks like (nor do they!).
- Or maybe you were fiddling about in your pocket where you kept the iPhone and then you inadvertently activated the enter passcode screen, unknowingly punched in some incorrect alphanumeric combinations, and simply locked yourself out permanently. Though rare, it happens.
- Could it be an attempt at theft? Hardly because thieves will just wipe off the data and sell the iPhone.
You may want to unlock it so you can resume using it. Or you probably need to sell it or give it away as a gift but you want to wipe off the data before disposing of it. How to unlock? You need an iPhone unlock software. Read on to learn about two different types of iPhone unlock software. With these phenomenal softwares, you’ll never have to remain locked out of your iPhone again.
Best iPhone Unlock Software for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
1 Best iPhone Unlock Software - iMyFone LockWiper
The need for a means to unlock any iPhone or iPad without the hassles of remembering and entering a passcode has inspired the creation of the most effectual and groundbreaking iPhone unlock software in the market, the iMyFone LockWiper. With it, you can simply unlock the iPhone restrictions passcode.
So, what are the features of the iMyFone LockWiper? The features are very interesting and you can find them below:
- Completely unlocks any 4-digit or 6-digit passcode, Touch ID & Face ID;
- Grants unrestricted access into any disabled, locked or broken iPhone/iPad screen;
- Bypasses the iPhone screen lock without any passcode;
- Unlocks any iPhone/iPad passcode screen within mere minutes, only in a few minutes.
2 Best iPhone Unlock Software - Tenorshare 4uKey
Another phenomenal iPhone unlock software is the Tenorshare 4uKey which also has interesting features like the LockWiper. With this software, no iPhone need remain unusable again.
- Has the ability to eliminate any 4-digit or 6-digit passcode, Face ID or Touch ID requirements;
- Instantly unlocks any iPhone passcode screen;
- Removes all types of passwords.
How to Unlock Your iPhone without Password
As was previously discussed, a way to unlock your iPhone screen within minutes, without a passcode and without connecting to iTunes, is to use the iMyFone LockWiper.
All you need to do to unlock your iPhone is to download the iPhone unlock software right now on your Windows or Mac.
Learn how to use the iMyFone LockWiper firmware to unlock your iPhone by following the steps below:
Step 1: Launch the iMyFone LockWiper. Click “Start”. Connect your iPhone to computer.
Step 2: Select your device model using “Other iDevices” , “iPhone 7/7 Plus” or “iPhone 8/8 Plus/X” at top bar and follow instructions to enter DFU mode.
Step 3: Then tap “Download”. (Before you do that, check and correct your iPhone details if necessary.)
Step 4: Tap “Start to Verify”.
Step 5: Tap “Start Unlock” to begin the process.
Step 6: Carefully read the notice that appears. Enter “000000” to confirm your agreement, then click “Unlock”.
Step 7: Wait until the process finish, and then you can use your iPhone again.
Remember that once the password has been removed using any of the iPhone unlock software, all your data will be lost and your iOS will be updated to the latest version. It would be easier when you use iMyFone LockWiper to unlock your iPhone, which is the best iPhone unlock software you could ever met.