How Many kinds of iPhone Locks are There?
There are three (3) different kinds of iPhone locks, and they are as follows:
- SIM Lock: The Network Carrier Lock (SIM Lock) is a lock that prevents any other carrier network SIM from working on the iOS device that’s locked to a specific carrier network.
- Screen Lock: The screen lock prevents any other person other than the device owner from accessing the features, files, and information stored in the device.
- iCloud Lock: The iCloud lock prevents anyone from stealing your iPhone or accessing your information when your iPhone is lost or stolen.
The Best iPhone Unlock Tools for These Kinds of Locks
The following online and offline iPhone unlock tools are the best solutions for removing the above kinds of iPhone lock, and we honestly recommend them for you.
#1. iPhone SIM Unlock Tool – DoctorUnlock
The Doctor Unlock is a fast, reliable, and IMEI-based unlocking online tool that unlocks the SIM lock from your iPhone. When you log on to their website, select your iPhone model, enter your iPhone’s IMEI number, and select the SIM carrier network your iPhone is locked to, and then they will easily remove the lock once you’ve made payment.
We recommend this service because of the numerous positive reviews and ratings it has accrued over years in unlocking SIM-locked iOS device. The numerous happy customers can also testify to the genuineness of this online service.
Steps to use DoctorUnlock:
Step 1. Log on to www.doctocunlock.net
Step 2. Select your iPhone model from the dropdown menu.
Step 3. Select the carrier your iPhone is locked to.
Step 4. Enter your iPhone IMEI number.
Step 5. Click “Checkout” and enter your credit card details.
Step 6. They will inform you when the to unlock is complete.
#2. iPhone Screen Unlock Tool – iMyFone LockWiper
If you forgot the passcode for unlocking your iPhone’s screen lock, or you bought a locked iPhone, then you need a tool that can easily remove the locked screen. We recommend you choose an iPhone unlocking tool that’s tested and trusted by millions of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch users.
iMyFone LockWiper is the best tool and solution for removing iPhone screen locks. This tool only takes a few minutes to grant you access into your iPhone by removing the screen lock entirely and permanently.
Let LockWiper Be Your Powerful Unlock Tool
- Unlock iPhone locked screen when iPhone Face ID or Touch ID won’t work.
- Remove the forgotten iPhone screen locks passcode and set up a new one you can easily remember.
- Unlock any Locked iOS device in 3 simple steps: Connect the device, select the unlocking mode, and remove screen lock.
- Remove screen locks from disabled iPhone, iPhone with broken screen, and devices with faulty keys.
Steps to remove screen locks using LockWiper:
Step 1. Download, install and launch LockWiper on your PC or Mac. Select the “Unlock Screen Passcode” mode from the Home interface and click the “Start” tab to start the process of removing screen passcode.
Then, connect your iOS device to your computer via USB cable, then click the “Next” tab.
Step 2. Select the firmware package from the next interface and click on “Download” .
Step 3. After verifying and extracting the firmware, click ‘Start Unlock” button to remove unlock the screen lock.
#3. iCloud Unlock Tool
In order to protect the safety of your iOS device and the information stored in it, Apple created a service (iCloud lock) that prevents anyone who is not the rightful owner of the device to access some or all of its features. However, if you bought an iPhone with iCloud linked to it, you can remove the iCloud account from the device using iMyFone LockWiper.
LockWiper truly removes Apple ID or iCloud account that was set up by the previous owner of the device. It erases this account from your device to enable you to create or add another Apple ID and password to the device.
NB: LockWiper doesn’t remove iCloud activation lock from iPhone.
Features that distinguish LockWiper in iCloud Unlock Tool:
- Remove iCloud account and Apple ID from your device without the password.
- Change to a different Apple ID or create a new one.
- After removing the iCloud from the iPhone using iMyFone LockWiper, the device can’t be traced, remotely erased, or blocked by the previous owner.
- Relatively affordable and offers good value for money paid.
Bonus Tip: How to Remove iCloud Account with LockWiper
Step 1. Download and Install LockWiper on your Mac or Windows PC. Then, connect your iPhone to your PC or Mac using Apple lightning cable, and launch LockWiper.
Step 2. Select the “Unlock Apple ID” tab.
Step 3. Click the "Start to Unlock" button to remove iCloud lock without a password, and consider the following:
- If your iPhone has “Find My iPhone” turned off, you can proceed to step 3 to remove the iCloud account from your iOS device.
- If Find My iPhone is turned on in your device, you’ll have to click “Settings > General > Reset All Settings”.