Anna just got a new iPhone XR, and it happens that she forgot her passcode. She tried entering the codes several times, but each time the code failed. She was seriously frustrated!
If you have an iPhone Xs (Max) or iPhone XR and have accidentally or unconsciously forgotten your password, you will not be able to access the phone and need to reset the passcode. So what you can do when you forgot your iPhone XR or Xs (Max) passcode?
iPhone XR/Xs (Max) Forgot Password? Unlock without Any Limits
You should know that there is no way to recover the passcode for iPhone. However, you can have an iPhone passcode unlocker to deal with your scenario. Of all the unlocking software on the internet, iMyFone LockWiper Unlock iPhone Passcode stands exceptionally. It helps you to unlock your iPhone passcode in minutes, and you don’t have to be a tech junkie to do this.
LockWiper Unlocks Forgotten iPhone Passcode
- Unlock all kinds of password from iPhone screen, like Face ID, touch ID, 4 or 6 digit passcode.
- Remove previous Apple ID from iPhone XR/XS (Max) when you forgot iCloud password.
- Quickly gain access to your locked or disabled device, even when the screen is broken or unresponsive.
- Recover forgotten passcode for Restrictions or Screen Time settings without losing data.
- compatible with all iPhone models and iOS versions (both old and new).
How to Unlock iPhone XR/Xs (Max) Passcode without iTunes
Step 1: Launch LockWiper
On your computer, download, install and then open iMyFone LockWiper, and click "Unlock Screen Passcode" and then “Start” to initiate the recovery process. Connect your iPhone XR/XS (Max) to your computer.
Step 2: Download and Extract Firmware Package
Confirm if your device model is auto-detected by iMyFone LockWiper, if not, change it manually. After that, proceed with the download. It will download the firmware and verify it.
When it’s done, click “Start to Extract” and wait for it to finish.
Step 3: Unlock Screen Passcode
To start the unlocking procedures, select “Start Unlock”. Make sure you follow the instructions very well, and input “000000” to accept the Unlock agreement.
Just in a few minutes, the lock will be removed from your device. In a matter of minutes, your iPhone XR/XS (Max) will be recovered.
iMyFone LockWiper will ask you to register at the last step if you haven’t done that. Don’t worry, if you are at the last step, that means it should work for you. You just need to get an official iMyFone LockWiper registration code to activate it.
iPhone XR/Xs (Max) Fogot Password? Unlock with Synced iTunes
If you synced your iPhone to iTunes before, you can use iTunes to back up your device and restore its data and settings.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone XR/Xs (Max) to the computer where you synced iTunes previously.
Step 2: iTunes will turn on automatically, if not, please launch iTunes. It will start to sync and back up your iPhone.
Step 3: When it’s done, go to iPhone’s Summary page on iTunes and click “Restore iPhone...”.
Step 4: Confirm the operation to get started. Your iPhone will be restored.
Step 5: When it’s done, you need to set up your iPhone. Choose “Restore from iTunes backup” on iPhone.
Step 6: On iTunes, choose the latest backup you just made and it will restore the backup to your iPhone.
Limits of This Method:
- You must have synchronized your iPhone on your computer before this time, otherwise it would not work.
- The Find My iPhone feature must be disabled on your iPhone.
- The USB Accessories (which you can find in Settings > Face ID & Passcode) on your iPhone XR/Xs (Max) should be enabled, otherwise iTunes can’t detect your device. Please note that, this setting is disabled by default.
iPhone XR/Xs (Max) Fogot Password? Unlock with iCloud
Using iCloud is another way that you can use to unlock your iPhone XR/Xs (Max) without password. You can follow the steps below:
Step 1: Visit icloud.com on your computer browser.
Step 2: Sign into iCloud using your Apple ID and password.
Step 3: Find and select “Find iPhone”.
Step 4: Choose “All Devices” on the top menu. Select the device that you would like to erase and click on the “Erase iPhone” button. This will erase your iPhone so that you can unlock it without a passcode.
Limits of This Method:
- This procedure only works when you have enabled the “Find My iPhone” function on your device.
- You should know the iCloud account and password that your iPhone XR/Xs (Max) is linked to.
- Your iPhone must have internet so as to be erased remotely.
Does Tricking Siri Method Unlock iPhone XR/Xs (Max)
There are lots of posts talking about this method. As an expert, I would like to clear the atmosphere. Tricking Siri to unlock your device won’t work on iPhone XR/Xs (Max) since it was a loophole experienced in iOS 10.3 and earlier.
Sadly, the only ways to fix your iPhone XR/Xs (Max) forgotten password were discussed above.
Passcode issues can arise anytime whether you like it or not. It is always advisable to backup your important files from time to time to prevent loss of valuable files. Also, create external secondary storage for these files, to be safe.
But if you unluckily forgot your iPhone XR/Xs (Max) password, you try the above ways to unlock your device. Since the iCloud and iTunes methods have some requirements, you can instead use iMyFone LockWiper Unlock iPhone Passcode without any hassle.