Is your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch locked or disabled and you are in need of a solution or tool for removing iPhone lock screen? If your answer is yes, then it won’t be out of place to introduce you to some iOS third-party tools that can fix this issue. One of such tools you may have come across online is Tenorshare 4uKey.
The aim of this write-up is to give you an insight into the features of 4uKey, in order to know if this tool really unlocks disabled iPhone/iPad. Therefore, continue reading this review to understand why you need 4uKey and why it may not be the right tool for you, as we compare it with a better iPhone unlock tool.
Authentic Review of Tenorshare 4uKey
Tenorshare 4uKey is a tool that is used to unlock iPhone passcode when forgotten or iPhone is disabled after typing wrong iPhone passcode for many times. This tool was designed to unlock the iPhone screen using iTunes restore features. 4uKey can unlock 4-digit passcodes, 6-digit passcodes, custom numeric codes, alphanumeric passcodes, Touch ID or Face ID locked iPhone/iPad.
Features of Tenorshare 4uKey
- Tenorshare 4uKey allows you to bypass iPhone and iPad passcode when your device is disabled or you forgot your passcode.
- 4uKey can remove Touch ID and Face ID locked iPhone and iPad.
Disadvantages of Tenorshare 4uKey:
- Just like iTunes, 4uKey factory resets an iPhone and completely erase all iOS information and data before removing your passcode.
- Tenorshare 4uKey is expensive and unaffordable when you compare its price with software performing the same function.
- 4uKey doesn’t restore your iPhone data after wiping your passcode. You will still need to go back to iTunes in order to recover your data.
Best Alternative to Tenorshare 4uKey
iMyFone LockWiper is a better alternative to Tenorshare 4uKey, and it offers more features than iTunes in unlocking a locked iOS device. LockWiper can remove the hardest iOS device screen lock without a passcode. It offers you more than 4uKey and doesn’t have the many cons of Tenorshare 4uKey. You can easily unlock 4-dig and 6-digit passcodes, Touch ID and Face ID locked iPhones using iMyFone LockWiper.
Therefore, it will profit you better when you use LockWiper to unlock your iPhone/iPad when you forgot your passcode. We believe this because unlocking your iPhone with LockWiper takes only four steps even when you’re in a critical situation.
LockWiper Handles All Your iPhone Lock Issues:
- Remove different types of iPhone lock screen namely 4-digit passcode, 6-digit passcode, Touch ID, and Face ID.
- Unlock iPhone in critical states such as iPhones with a broken screen, disabled, second-hand iPhones, and iPhone locks set by your kids.
- Quickly unlock your iPhone/iPad only in a few clicks.
- Guarantee for 100% success rate and security.
iMyFone LockWiper has a better recommendation from top software review websites than any other iPhone/iPad unlocking tool. Top software review websites includes SOFTPEDIA, download.hr, iOS HACKER, etc.
Steps to Unlock a Disabled/Locked iPhone without Passcode
If you forgot your passcode, you can follow these steps to unlock your iPhone using LockWiper. Download and install iMyFone LockWiper on your PC or Mac, and connect your iPhone to computer with a cable.
Step 1. Launch iMyFone LockWiper on your computer. Then click “Start” to begin the process of unlocking your iOS device.
Step 2. Put your device in DFU mode by choosing your device model on the top bar. You can follow the on-screen instruction to put your iPhone in DFU mode.
Step 3. Check to know if the unlocking firmware LockWiper is about to download for your device matches your device specification. Then click “Download”. After the firmware package is downloaded, click “Start to Verify”.
Step 4. Once the verification is complete, you can click “Start Unlock” to begin unlocking your iPhone. Enter “000000” into the box to confirm that you agree to unlock your device. Then click “Unlock”.
Once you’ve completed these steps, in a few minutes, your iPhone will be open and fully unlocked. Please, ensure that your iOS device is well connected to your PC during this unlocking process.
Why Should You Choose LockWiper Instead of Tenorshare 4uKey
The following advanced features points put the reasons why LockWiper is preferable to Tenorshare 4uKey.
- LockWiper offers faster unlocking features than 4uKey that takes hours to unlock the iPhone.
- LockWiper not only unlocks iPhone screen without password, but also works perfect to fix iPhone failures, like white/black screen, boot loop, stuck at Apple logo, restore failures, etc.
- LockWiper is more cost-effective than 4uKey, and iMyFone offers you various discount coupons when purchasing the app. LockWiper is only $39.95 while 4uKey is $49.95.
- iMyFone offers 30-Day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product.