So you have been looking for that quick shortcut to unlock iPhone passcode without iTunes and have met with frustrations? You are not alone. The good news is that there is finally a never-fail method to unlock your iPhone device without ever worrying about iTunes.
What type of iPhone do you currently use, 5/5c/5s? keep your mind cool. You are about to discover something great that will put away all the hassles of iPhone unlock once and for all!
How to Unlock iPhone 5/5s/5c Passcode without iTunes
Unlocking any iPhone models you currently have is not a rocket science. It is dead simple if you know what to do and that is using the amazing software – iMyFone LockWiper.
What is LockWiper? It is all iPhone compatible software that is indispensable for unlocking locked iPhone. In fact, almost all iPhone issues can be solved using LockWiper. It has also proven useful for other iDevices too. Find below some of its outstanding features.
LockWiper Features You Should Know
- Unlock without Passcode: You will be amazed how quickly it unlocks your iPhone. It requires no passcode, including iCloud password.
- Support Broken/Locked/Disabled iPhone: Whether your device is broken, locked or disabled, LockWiper will unlock it in a few minutes.
- Support Any Lock Digits: Some iPhones have different unlocking digits. For example, four digits, six digits, face identification, etc LockWiper is compatible with all.
- Wide-Range Compatibility: Full support all iOS versions (iOS 12 included) and all iOS devices (second-hand/stolen device included).
Steps to Unlock iPhone 5/5s/5c Passcode without iTunes
Now, let’s talk about unlocking iPhone 5/5c/5s without iTunes. What are the steps involved?
Step 1: Launch iMyFone LockWiper
Begin by clicking “Start” and connect your iPhone 5/5s/5c to your computer.
Step 2: Download Firmware Package
Look at your screen and select your device model “Other iDevices”. Then, follow the onscreen instructions.
Ensure you have checked your device model and is auto-detected by the software program or you may correct it manually if it is wrong before you click “Download.”
Once the firmware package is downloaded, click on “Start to Verify.”
Step 3: Unlock iPhone Passcode
Just click on “Start Unlock” and your iPhone will start unlocking. Enter “000000” to confirm the unlock. After this, your iPhone 5/5s/5c will be unlocked.
How to Unlock iPhone 5/5s/5c Passcode via Find My iPhone
Keep your mind that this way is not always work. It’s only available when your iPhone meet the conditions:
- “Find My iPhone” should be enabled on your device;
- Your iPhone should be connected to internet.
Then you can follow these steps to erase your iPhone and unlock your iPhone password:
Step 1: On your computer, open a browser and go to icloud.com.
Step 2: Log in with your Apple ID and password which you used on your iPhone.
Step 3: Find and select “Find iPhone” option.
Step 4: Tap “All Devices” and find your iPhone 5/5s/5c. Tap on it.
Step 5: Click “Erase iPhone” from the tab. Then confirm it by typing the password.
The Methods That Don't Work to Unlock iPhone Passcode
No doubt, the first place iPhone users usually go when they face issues is Google or YouTube, hoping to find solutions to unlock iPhone screen passcode for a locked or disabled iPhone. In these two search engines alone, you will certainly find different solutions. But, the question is: do these solutions work? A big question really!
The truth is, many of these no longer work. What are previously good solutions that no longer work?
- Emergency Call: Before now, people can make an emergency call but not anymore. You’ll be wasting your time trying to make an emergency call. You’ll get nowhere!
- Deleting Passcode File: Perhaps, it works in the past but not now. Some people used to use iExplorer to delete the iPhone file from keychain directory. That no longer works. Don’t waste your time on this!
- Set A New Passcode: You can use all kind of tricks to set a new passcode, but alas, it won’t work. Even to set a new passcode, you need to override the old one and to do so is tough.
- Use Siri: Oh Siri! Don’t even go there. You gonna get stuck and worst, you could end up compounding the issue.
So, what works then? No other than iMyFone LockWiper! The simplicity and effectiveness of this software are enough to make you want to try out. And honestly, you will not be disappointed!