Taking photos and making videos is a precious way to capture every moment and collect memories. Nowadays, people are very fond of collecting photos and converting them into a video slideshow to make the memories more exciting.
There are different video-making apps to create, edit, and share amazing videos, slideshows, and stories with photos. It is both an effective and creative way to recollect and represent the memories.
- Part 1. Top 5 Photo to Video Makers
- 1. iMyFone Filme
- 2. Movie Maker 10
- 3. Shotcut
- 4. Movavi
- 5. Lightworks
- Part 2. Comparison Table of Top 5 Photo to Video Makers
There are so many photo to video maker software available right now, which has made the video-making process quite handy. If you love creating videos from your photos, here are a few of top photo to video makers you should know about.
1. iMyFone Filme
iMyFone Filme is an overly simple to-utilize video editorial manager and a photo to video maker. It is reasonable for altering video for loved ones, for sharing via web-based networking media and for business.
One of its exciting features is Filme image editing. Filme allows you to edit your photos while you are creating your video. You can add, append, and even add your photos on a new track. You can insert and edit the photos between video clips or in between two photos.
The app allows you to edit the photo by changing its situation in the timeline, modifying its environment, and resizing it without changing the perspective proportion. You can shrink, rotate, and do whatever pleases you in editing your photo.
Besides image editing, Filme also has an amazing feature of fast video mode to create a video in one click. All you need to do is enable the Filme fast video mode, and it will assist you in utilizing the implicit, refined format to rapidly make a well-altered video or make a slideshow with music.
Other features of Filme photo to video maker include effects edition, transitions edition, and texts edition, etc.
- You can add and remove filters and animations using the effect edition feature.
- Transitions edition allows you to make transitions between photos and short clips in your video. It gives your video a sharp and professional touch making it a little smooth and attractive.
- The text and sound edition features allow you to add, edit, or remove text and sound from your video simply by clicking on the options provided in the toolbar.
- You can trim/cut, yield, part, and alter recordings with Filme. This also includes impacts, advances, and text. It adds and edits photos/sounds, changes speed, and does so much more!
- All in all, Filme allows you to make customized photo to video using the provided cool features.
2. Movie Maker 10
Movie Maker 10 is the best image to photo video maker application to assist you in making motion photos from your photographs, video clasps, and music.
This photo to video maker gives fundamental highlights, such as video cutting, joining, including ambient sounds and text inscription, to further develop like filters and animation, transition impacts, and skillet tilt zoom effects.
There is so much you can do by using this app to turn your photos into an interesting and eye-catching video. You can gather your photos and short clips, insert them according to the format you like, add some text and a soundtrack you love, edit the flow according to your wish, and your video is done in minutes.
Movie Maker 10 is undoubtedly the simplest yet the most efficient photo to video maker for pc to convert your photos to video.
- Bolster most media formats: mp4, mov, avi, mpg, jpg, png, gif, mp3, m4a, wav
- Make videos from photographs, recordings, music with proficient change impacts like a wave, pixelate, cross-zoom, blurring, etc.
- Improve the nature of photographs by an assortment of shading filters
- Device support is restricted to the desktop.
- It does not cater to the needs of an enterprise.
"It has been two years since I have been using it, and I can't help but admit it that it is one amazing image to photo video maker to start with. It is easy to use and offers tons of features."
Also Read: Brighten a Video in Windows Movie Maker >>
Shotcut is a free, open-source, cross-platform video editor for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It is one of the best video making software available online.
It's simple and amazing feature of adding and editing photo makes the video-making process quite fun. All you need to do is open up the application and check out the features listed on the toolbar.
With the photos option, you can upload or browse the photos from your desktop. Select the photo and click on "add," and on one click, the photo would be added to your video. You can explore further editing options to add text, filters, or music in the background.
- Supports hundreds of audio and video formats
- Black magic Design SDI and HDMI for input and preview monitoring
- Multiple dockable and undock able panels
- Limited to Windows, Mac, and Linux
- The interface is not that intuitive
"It is a very good photo to video maker when you have your hands on it; however, a beginner might get confused and initially need to look up a tutorial."
"I loved converting my images into videos using this software. It was quick, easy, and pretty simple."
Movavi is a free- download video software that allows you to become the director of your movie. It is one of the widely used video editors to make photos to video.
Unlike other software, this image to photo video maker doesn't only stop at adding and editing your photos. Rather, it offers a lot more. It offers an amazing feature of removing excess stuff from your photos as it has a feature named AI adjustment and detail enhancer.
The two features allow you to optimize, remove, and enhance your image. It enriches and improves the contrast of your images and can edit just the selected part of the photograph.
This way, you can change colors, reshape, and resize and remove what you want to turn your ordinary photos into exemplary ones.
- Remove scratches and fix damaged prints
- Reduce image noise in your scans
- Add color to black-and-white photos
- Not available for Mac
- Not much control over color tuning
"It has been quite a while since I have been using Movavi. It has helped me improve my videos by its amazing editing features giving it a professional lookout. However, a few more text and transition templates can greatly improve the user experience. "
Lightworks is another video editing software. It is a video editor for Windows, Mac, and Linux. It has been in the market for about 25 years now and is one of the renowned names in the video editing market.
It has an exciting feature of making images to video, which is very simple. The toolbar features allow you to add and edit your photo along with the liberty of applying texts, transitions, filters, timer, and music.
- Wide file format support including variable frame rate media
- Easy timeline editing & trimming
- Simple & intuitive User Interface
- Limited to Windows, Mac, and Linux
- It is quite costly
Lightworks Pricing Plan
- Lightworks offers three SMB and ventures to estimate plans for clients to look over. All the plans can be profited by buying a permit ($174.99/month). However, the cost differs, relying upon the number of frameworks you need the product to actuate on.
- The free and the pro (paid) variant of Lightworks are indistinguishable as far as usefulness is concerned. The main drawback of the free trial version of Lightworks is that it limits yield positions. So, for ventures that are not planned for YouTube or Vimeo, you'll have to move up to the $24/month membership.
"Lightworks has made my videos look so professional. Although it is pricy, it is totally worth the money. I have found the pro much better and advanced than the free trial."
Also Read: Speed Up a Video in Lightworks
Comparison Table of Top 5 Photo to Video Makers
|Ease of Use||Supported Image Formats||Supported Video Formats||Supported OS||Price|
|iMyFone Filme||Very easy to use||JPG, JPEG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, BMP||WMV, MP4, AVI, MOV, F4V, MKV, MPE, and MP4V||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10||1-month free license, $4.95/lifetime|
|Movie Maker 10||Quite handy and easy for beginners||JPEG, PNG, GIFS||AVI, m1v, mp2, mp2v, MPE, mpeg, mpg, mpv2, WM, WMV.||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10||$14.99 for PRO version|
|Shotcut||Beginners might need to view some tutorials first||JPEG, PNG, GIFS, APNG||WMV, MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, TS||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac||Free|
|Movavi||Easy to use and very simple||JPEG, PNG, GIFS||WMV, MP4, AVI, MOV, F4V, MKV||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac||Personal license - $39.95|
|Lightworks||The interface might be confusing||JPEG, PNG, GIFS||WMV, MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, TS, WEBM||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MacOS||$24.99/month, $174.99/year|
Photographs catch the most significant stages in our lives. Be it your closest friend's wedding party, your graduation day, family parties, or excursion experiences.
Fortunately, now, we have a number of video editing software available to make our photos to video. These top photo to video maker software include Filme, Movie Maker 10, Shotcut, Movavi, Lightworks photo to video maker, which assumes the difficult undertaking of making your photo control simple. You can pick the one that suits your needs the best.
Use these simple yet efficient photo editors to transform your ordinary photos into enduring recollections.