Did you accidentally delete your photos on your Windows 10 PC? Are you having a hard time retrieving it? You’re not alone, as this is a prevalent issue with PC users. Fortunately, there are several ways to recover deleted photos on Windows 10. Let’s check them out!
1. Common Ways to Recover Deleted Photos on Windows 10
Method 1. Recover from Recycle Bin
This is the easiest but the most useful way that knows by everyone. When you delete a photo or any file on windows, it isn’t immediately deleted—it’s just moved to the Recycle Bin on the desktop of your PC. The Recycle Bin works like any other folder, so to recover a file from there, just open it, select the file you want.
Method 2. Restore from Previous Version
What if you emptied your recycle bin or you permanently deleted the file using “Shift + delete”, don’t panic yet. Another method is to recover from previous version.
To use this method, a windows restore point must have been created. Open a window and browse to the folder that contains (or contained) the file you want to recover. Simply right click on the folder and select “restore previous version”. If this method does not work, then what do we do?
2. Ultimate Way to Recover Deleted Photos with AnyRecover
AnyRecover is an elite recovery software, reliable and easy to use. This software is used for recovering deleted, lost or inaccessible data from your PC or any other data storage device. It achieves a recovery rate of more than 98%.
Key Features of AnyRecover
- Whether your files were lost as a result of an oversight, emptying Recycle Bin, formatted hard drive/device, damaged hard drive, lost partition, virus attack or even OS reinstall/OS crash, AnyRecover can get them back for you.
- AnyRecover offers recovery support for over 1000 different data formats including photos, videos, documents, audio files, email and archives.
- AnyRecover can recover data loss from all storage media, from Digital cameras, Mobile phones, flash drives, to Hard drives, etc.
- It offers you the chance to preview the deleted photos in advance and recover the first 3 files for free.
Steps on how to recover deleted photos on Windows 10 using AnyRecover:
Step 1: Launch AnyRecover on your PC and select the “Deleted Files Recovery” mode from the options.
Step 2: To begin searching for the data, select a location. You can select any location where you have lost data, example, Hard Disk Drives, External Removable Devices, or more specific locations like the folder name. Once you've chosen a location click "Next"
Step 3: Next, select the type of file you want to recover. In this case, “Photo” is the one you want, then click "Scan" to start the process.
Step 4: Once the files are scanned out, you can choose to preview the files before recovery. After you've previewed it, you can now click "Recover" to retrieve your data.
If you do not find your lost files in the location you selected, you can try the "All-Round Recovery" mode. This will do a deeper scan, but it will take more time to scan.
If you have tried all the methods to recover your deleted photos on your Windows 10 but nothing worked. You can try AnyRecover here. No other Data Recovery Software is nearly as effective and fast as AnyRecover. With a recovery rate of over 98%, guaranteed 100% protection for your files plus the fact that it is easy to use, makes it your best option to recover that important file you lost.