Did you accidentally delete your photos on your Windows 10 PC? Are you having a hard time retrieving those lost pictures? You’re not alone, as this is a prevalent issue with PC users. Fortunately, there are several ways to recover deleted photos on Windows 10. Let’s check them out!
1. Restore Deleted Pictures from Recycle Bin
Recovering deleted files from Recycle Bin is by far the easiest and most used way to perform picture recovery in windows 10. When you delete a photo or any file on windows, it isn’t immediately deleted, but moved to the Recycle Bin on the desktop of your PC.
Steps to Follow
- Open Recycle Bin by it on the Desktop.
- Select the deleted images, filter these files by data or name to save time.
- Right click on the selected image file and then click on "Restore" button.
2. Undelete Photos in Windows 10 from Previous Versions
If you can't find the deleted photos in recycle bin, don't be frustrated as there is a chance to undelete lost photos from Previous Versions, which are copies of files and folders that Windows automatically saves as part of a restore point.
- Open a window and browse to the Pictures folder that contains the photos you want to recover.
- Right click on the folder and select “Restore previous versions”.
What if you have permanently deleted the pictures and couldn't restore the precious photos with the above methods? Now you need a professional thrid-party software, and iMyFone AnyRecover is one of the best for you.
3. Recover Permanently Deleted Photos in Windows 10 with AnyRecover
iMyFone AnyRecover is an elite photo recovery software for Windows PC, it is highly praised due to advanced algorithms and high recovery rate. And this software is 100% secure and easy to use. What's better, AnyRecover allows a free preview of the deleted photos and you can recover the first 3 files for free.
Key Features of AnyRecover:
- Able to recover over 1000 data types including photos, videos, documents, audio files, email and archives.
- AnyRecover supports various image formats like JPG/JPEG,TIFF/TIF,PNG,BMP,GIF,PSD,CRW, CR2, and NEF, etc.
- AnyRecover can recover deleted photos or any data from SD card, USB drive, flash drive, SSD and many other storage devices.
- Able to recover data lost due to trash emptied, system crash, lost partition, hardware failure and other situations.
3 Steps to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos on Windows 10 by AnyRecover:
Step 1: Launch AnyRecover on your PC and select the location where you have deleted the pictures, then click on Start.
Step 2: Wait patiently while AnyRecover conducts a complete scan of the deleted files.
Step 3: AnyRecover will list all deleted files it has found, Preview the deleted photos you want and click on Recover.
Don't panic when you have accidentally deleted your precious photos, this post has introduced several methods to help restore lost pictures in Windows 10. Whatever the reason that leads to photo loss, iMyFone AnyRecover software is able to retrieve the deleted or permanently deleted photos quickly and safely, making it your best option to recover important files you lost.