Did you accidentally delete your photos on your Windows 10/11/8/7 PC or Mac? Are you having a hard time retrieving those lost pictures?You’re not alone, as this is a prevalent issue with PC users. Fortunately, there are several ways to recover deleted photos on Windows 10/11/8/7. Let’s check them out!
1. Recover Permanently Deleted Photos in Windows 10/11/8/7/Mac with D-Back Hard Drive Recovery Expert
iMyFone D-Back is an elite photo recovery software for Windows PC and Mac, it is highly praised due to advanced algorithms and high recovery rate. And this software is 100% secure and easy to use. What's better, D-Back Hard Drive Recovery Expert allows a free preview of the deleted photos and you can recover the first 3 files for free.
Key Features of D-Back Hard Drive Recovery Expert:
- Able to recover over 1000 data types including photos, videos, documents, audio files, email and archives.
- D-Back Hard Drive Recovery Expert supports various image formats like JPG/JPEG,TIFF/TIF,PNG,BMP,GIF,PSD,CRW, CR2, and NEF, etc.
- D-Back Hard Drive Recovery Expert can recover deleted photos or any data from SD card, USB drive, flash drive, SSD and many other storage devices.
- Able to recover data lost due to trash emptied, system crash, lost partition, hardware failure and other situations.
3 Steps to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos on Windows 10/11/8/7 by D-Back Hard Drive Recovery Expert:
Step1: Launch D-Back Hard Drive Recovery Expert on your PC and select the location where you have deleted the pictures, then click on Start.
Step 2: Wait patiently while D-Back Hard Drive Recovery Expert conducts a complete scan of the deleted files.
Step 3: D-Back Hard Drive Recovery Expert will list all deleted files it has found, Preview the deleted photos you want and click on Recover.
2. Undelete Photos in Windows 10 from Previous Versions
If you can't find the deleted photos in recycle bin, don't be frustrated as there is a chance to undelete lost photos from Previous Versions, which are copies of files and folders that Windows automatically saves as part of a restore point.
- Open a window and browse to the Pictures folder that contains the photos you want to recover.
- Right click on the folder and select “Restore previous versions”.
What if you have permanently deleted the pictures and couldn't restore the precious photos with the above methods? Now you need a professional thrid-party software, and iMyFone D-Back is one of the best for you.
3. Restore Deleted Pictures from Recycle Bin
Recovering deleted files from Recycle Bin is by far the easiest and most used way to perform picture recovery in windows 10. When you delete a photo or any file on windows, it isn’t immediately deleted, but moved to the Recycle Bin on the desktop of your PC.
Steps to Follow:
- Open Recycle Bin by it on the Desktop.
- Select the deleted images, filter these files by data or name to save time.
- Right click on the selected image file and then click on "Restore" button.
Don't panic when you have accidentally deleted your precious photos, this post has introduced several methods to help restore lost pictures in Windows 10. Whatever the reason that leads to photo loss, iMyFone D-Back is able to retrieve the deleted or permanently deleted photos quickly and safely, making it your best option to recover important files you lost.