Three Steps to Restore All Your Lost Data
User-friendly interface enables you to recover data in a short time with only 3 steps
Deleted? Crashed? Formatted? We Get Your Lost Files Back!
Lost your data is not a freaking out situation any more! The intact and capable file recovery software comes to rescue your lost data under almost any hard conditions including: unexpected power failure; accidentally deleted files; damaged or formatted hard drive; partition loss and more.
- Recover files including document, graphic, video, audio, email, archive and more.
- Recover from PC, hard drive, external disk, USB drive, SD card, digital camera, memory card and more. Please view tech spec for reference.
Thoroughly Scan for Lost Data
Completely recover data from computer or storage devices, even under the circumstance of the recycle bin being empty. The data recovery software will automatically start quick scan to look for your data with short time. Moreover, there are two kinds of modes provided for appropriate scan.
- Quick scan - Scan your data in recycle bin.
- Deep scan – Scan your data through whole computer
If your needed files are not found under quick scan, you are supposed to click "Deep scan" for deeper search to get intact files back.
Considerate Design Allows Preview Before Recovery
The best file recovery software offers the preview function to let you preview all the recoverable files after scanning, thus saving your valuable time and recovering exactly what you need.
Recover Whatever You Lost
The data recovery software allows you to recover various types of files as followings:
Others: Archives (ZIP, RAR, SIT, ISO etc.), exe, html, SITX and more.
1. Connect Your Device Via USB Cable
2. Scan Computer or Storage Device
3. Preview and Recover
Guides & Tips
- How to Use Siri Handsfree on iPhone
- iPhone Can't Charge? Here Are the Tips
- 2 Easy Ways to Delete Duplicate Songs on iPhone
- Complete Solutions for "Why Won’t My Music Play on My iPhone...
- Where is My iTunes Library? Where Does iTunes Store Music?
- Reasons & Solutions for “iPod not syncing with iTunes”
- How to Fix iPhone Fingerprint Not Working
Why Choose iMyFone?
A free trial is available before purchase. We also guarantee a 30-day refund if you are not satisfied.
Financial and personal information are 100% protected with full encryption and advanced fraud protection.
LIFETIME FREE SUPPORT
Free lifetime update support and technical support service.