iMyFone values every customer and works hard to provide customers with an enjoyable experience using iMyFone products and services.
Most iMyFone software offers a free trial version, so customers can 'test-drive' before deciding to purchase. These trial versions have no functional limitation, only a watermark appearing on the finished media or a use limit. All this helps customers make an informed purchase decision and avoid buying the wrong product for their needs.
Money Back Guarantee
It's because of this 'try-before-you-buy' system that iMyFone provides a 30-day Money Back Guarantee. Refunds will be approved within this guarantee only under the accepted circumstances below. If a purchase should exceed the product's specified money-back-guarantee period, no refund will be given.
Circumstances of No Refund
With products feature up to a 30-day Money Back Guarantee, iMyFone generally does not refund or exchange products in the following situations:
- Failure to read the product description before purchasing and thus resulting in dissatisfaction with the products function and/or results. It is highly recommended that every customer read the product description and try the free trial version before making their final purchase decision.iMyFone does not refund software if products fail to meet customer's needs due to a lack of understanding by the customer, of the products functions and capabilities.
- iMyFone suggests customers to try iMyFone D-Back before purchase as no product can guarantee 100% lost file recovery if the data are damaged or overwritten. And the refund request won’t be accepted if a customer blames the lost data cannot be found due to they don’t try the program before purchase.
- A customer refund request is on complaint of credit card fraud/other unauthorized payment. iMyFone recommends the customer contacts the card issuer if there is any suspicion of fraud or unauthorized payment. As iMyFone cooperates with an independent payment platform, it's impossible to monitor authorization during payment. Once an order is processed and fulfilled, it can't be cancelled.
- A refund request is about claiming the failure to receive registration code within two hours of the order having been successful. Ordinarily, once an order has been validated, iMyFone's system will automatically send a registration e-mail within 1 hour. However, sometimes the arrival of this registration e-mail can be delayed, due to delays caused by internet or system glitches, email spam settings, email typo, etc. In this case, customers should contact customer service via Contact Support—all queries will be responded to within 48 hrs.
- Purchase of a wrong product, which has already been followed by the purchase the correct product from another company.
- iMyFone Product price differences between different regions or price differences between IMyfone and other companies.
- A refund request is for part of a bundle. iMyFone cooperates with a third party payment platform which does not support any partial refund within an order; whereas, iMyFone may refund the whole bundle after the customer has purchased the correct product separately within the purchased bundle's guarantee period.
- A customer has a 'change of mind' after purchase.
- A refund request due to technical trouble, with the customer refusing to cooperate with the iMyFone support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining to provide detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refusing to try to apply the solutions provided by the iMyFone support team.
- A refund request for technical problems after the software has been updated, if the order exceeds 30 days.
- Purchase of a wrong version of product due to customer’s own mistake. For example, customer wants the Mac version but purchases the Windows version mistakenly.
- A refund request will not be accepted by iMyFone if customers keep purchasing the same product to solve certain problem without turning to iMyFone customer service for help. iMyFone do not take the loss caused by customers’ own behavior.
iMyFone offers refunds for the following circumstances within the guidelines of its Money Back Guarantee.
- Purchase of Extended Download Service (EDS) or Registration Backup Service (RBS) outside of product purchase, without knowing that they can be removed, in this case, we will help you contact payment platform to refund the cost of EDS or RBS.
- Purchase of the same product twice or purchase of two products with similar functions, in this case, iMyFone will refund one of the products for you, or swap one program for another iMyFone product.
- The customer does not receive their registration code within 48 hours of purchase, has failed to receive a timely response (within 48 hours) from the iMyFone Support Team after making contact. In this case, iMyFone will refund the customer's order if they have no need of the product in future.
- Software purchased has terminal technical problems, and no solution has been provided within 30 days. In this case, iMyFone will refund the purchase price if the customer doesn't want to wait for a future upgrade.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated. Please uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
Still need help? Contact iMyFone support Team.