The biggest difference between the free trial version and the full version is the restriction for use.
In the free trial version, both Two-spot Mode and Multi-spot Mode can be only used for once. However, all features can be used unlimitedly after purchasing AnyTo .
No, you don't need to jailbreak your device using iMyFone AnyTo.
No, with iMyFone AnyTo, you can reach every corner of the world in a flexible and natural way.
With iMyFone AnyTo, you can spoof GPS location and simulate GPS movement with customized route easily in the following modes:
- ① Change GPS location;
- ② Two-spot Mode (customize a route between 2 spots);
- ③ Multi-spot Mode (customize a route with up to 100 spots).
The route defined in Two-spot Mode can only move on roads. While Multi-spot Mode is not confined to roads. You can flexibly choose to move by sea or mountain according to your requirements.
You can select up to 100 spots in Multi-spot Mode.
Yes, you can click "Pause" if you want to pause moving. Then you can click "Continue" to continue moving. Or you can even click "Stop" to end up moving.
Yes, you can enter a specific GPS coordinate as a destination. For example, 33.998566, -77.984831
To recover your real location, you can simply restart your iPhone/iPad.
You can set the moving speed via dragging the speed bar from 1m/s to 10m/s, both in Two-spot Mode and Multi-spot Mode.
If the map is not showing, please first check your network. And if the network is good, please upgrade iMyFone AnyTo to the latest version. The issue should be solved then.
iMyFone AnyTo can be installed on Windows 10/8.1/8/7, Mac OS X 10.9 - Mac OS X 10.15.
Yes. iMyFone AnyTo (Windows version) can change location on your Android device now.
There are two modes for Android users - Gaming Mode and Social Mode.
Gaming Mode: Android 6 - Android 11, ARM64 processor (requires Google Services Framework);
Social Mode: Android 5 -- Android 10.
Almost all models of Android Phone/iPhone/iPad/iPod touch are supported. Android version 5.0 and later, iOS version 7.0 and later are all supported.
*You can also go to Tech Specifications Page of iMyFone AnyTo to check the newest supported devices and versions.
If your iPhone/iPad cannot connect with iMyFone AnyTo, there are 3 things you can follow:
- (1) Unplug and re-plug in your iDevice. Restart the program and connect again.
- (2) Check the USB connection, try to connect to a different USB interface with your original USB cable.
- (3) Check if iTunes can recognize your device. If iTunes cannot recognize your device, please use iMyFone TunesFix to repair your connection issue.
- (4) If your device still cannot be recognized, please put your device into DFU Mode or Recovery Mode to get it detected.
- ① Connect your device to the computer using its original USB cable. Make sure that your device is connected to the Internet and has GPS enabled.
- ② Tap the notification that appears on the drop-down menu and says something like "Connected as a..." or "USB Charge Only", and then choose MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) or PTP (Picture Transfer Protocol) from the list. The operation may be different among different brands, but generally you can find it in the notification bar when you connect to your phone.
- ③ You can also open the Settings and type "USB configuration" or "USB preference" into the search bar to see the USB connection options.
- ④ Then follow the in-app guide to turn on USB debugging and proceed.
Note: If that still doesn't work, you may need to install the correct driver for your Android phone.
Go to the official website of your phone brand to download the correct driver and install it on your computer. Here we take Samsung as an example.
Step 1. Go to https://www.samsung.com/us/support/.
Step 2. Select your product type and device name.
Step 3. Click PRODUCT INFO.
Step 4. Enter the product details and click CONFIRM.
Step 5. You will see the Software option. Click Download to download the driver for your device.
Note: If you cannot find your driver, contact Samsung customer service. If you cannot find the driver for your device on the official website of your phone's brand, contact the support team.
AnyTo Assistant is a necessary Assistant program installed on Android phones to make AnyTo work properly.
If your Android system is under Android 10, you will not see the AnyTo Assistant icon.
If your Android system is Android 10 or above, you will see the AnyTo Assistant icon on your phone's desktop, but you do not need to open it manually in any case.
To make AnyTo work properly, please do not remove the AnyTo Assistant during use.
Go to "Settings" > "Applications" and find AnyTo Assistant to easily uninstall the program. AnyTo Assistant is a necessary Assistant program for AnyTo to run on Android devices, so it's not recommended to uninstall it.
IOS devices will automatically calibrate their GPS position after the position has been modified in some cases.
The general strategy is that iOS12 and below will be calibrated in about 2 days, and iOS13 and 14 will probably be calibrated in 3 to 6 hours.
After calibration, the position will be restored to the real position.
- iMyFone D-Back
- iMyFone Fixppo
- iMyFone LockWiper
- iMyFone LockWiper (Android)
- iMyFone AnyTo
- iMyFone iTransor for Whatsapp
- iMyFone iTransor
- iMyFone iTransor Lite
- iMyFone iTransor Pro
- iMyFone Umate
- iMyFone Umate Pro
- iMyFone Umate Mac Cleaner
- iMyFone TunesMate
- iMyFone TunesFix
- iMyFone D-Back (Android)
- iMyFone Fixppo for Android
- iMyFone iBypasser
- iMyFone AnyRecover
- iMyFone BitLockerGoMac
- iMyFone Filme
- iMyFone FamiGuard
- iMyFone MintPDF
- iMyFone KeyGenius
- iMyFone WhatsApp Recovery
- Passper for Excel
- Passper for Word
- Passper for PDF
- Passper for PowerPoint
- Passper for RAR
- Passper for ZIP
- Passper WinSenior
- Smart BLE Finder
Is it helpful?