With iMyFone Fixppo, you can easily fix your device without turning to a technical specialist.
- iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode/Spinning Circle/Apple Logo;
- Black/White Screen of Death;
- iPhone Won't Turn On/iPhone Boot Loop/iPhone Frozen;
- iPhone Restore Failure/iPhone Update Failure;
- Apple TV Issues & Other iPadOS/iOS Issues.
Download the free trial version of iMyFone Fixppo and launch it on your PC or Mac.
After connecting your device to it, choose the mode that you need.
If your device is supported, you can continue the process by clicking “Start”.
If your device is not supported, you will see the message “Your Device Is Not Supported”.
*You can also go to Tech Specifications Page of iMyFone Fixppo to check the newest supported devices and iOS versions.
iMyFone Fixppo offers 2 free features: Enter or Exit Recovery Mode with one click and you don't need to operate your device. Because of its special function - fixing iOS system issues, the free trial version of the program has a limit on the final step when you use the Standard Mode and Advanced Mode, as well as the Reset iDevices feature. However, you can still test if it is compatible with your computer and devices, and experience the process before fixing.
- The Standard Mode is useful when you want to fix common issues such as "iPhone stuck" or "iPhone frozen" issues without loss of data.
- The Advanced Mode is used in cases where the Standard Mode has failed to work or you've forgotten the passcode to your device. All data will be erased.
- The Reset iDevices feature is designed for resetting iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, which contains Standard Reset and Hard Reset to reset devices in one click or factory reset devices to the latest OS version.
- The Enter/Exit Recovery Mode is a Free & Quick solution which helps your device enter or exit recovery mode in a single click without any operation on your device. Your data will not be affected.
The DFU or Recovery Mode are set for system repair by Apple.
In order to effectively fix the system problems, you have to put your device into DFU or Recovery mode.
Besides, some devices cannot be detected when connected. DFU or Recovery mode will help our program recognize your device. This will not affect the data or settings on your device.
If you want to exit DFU or Recovery Mode, you can either use the free function "Exit Recovery Mode" in the program or check the manual instructions within this article.
iMyFone Fixppo employs our independently developed technology to fix various iOS problems. Our program also needs to use firmware, but it works differently from iTunes. That's why it can fix the problems that iTunes cannot.
The Standard Mode and Enter/Exit Recovery Mode will not erase data on your device, while the Advanced Mode and the Reset iDevices feature will erase all data on your device. You can back up your device data in the Reset iDevices module before resetting.
Please free up some space on the disk where you chose to save the firmware file or change the storage path. Normally, there should be 8 to 10GB of storage space left empty to have a firmware file extracted.
- iMyFone D-Back
- iMyFone Fixppo
- iMyFone UltraRepair
- iMyFone LockWiper
- iMyFone LockWiper (Android)
- iMyFone AnyTo
- iMyFone MirrorTo
- iMyFone TopClipper
- iMyFone ChatsBack
- iMyFone ChatsBack for LINE
- iTransor Go for WhatsApp
- iMyFone iTransor for Whatsapp
- iMyFone iTransor for LINE
- iMyFone iTransor
- iMyFone iTransor Lite
- iMyFone iTransor Pro
- iMyFone Umate
- iMyFone Umate Pro
- iMyFone TunesMate
- iMyFone Umate Mac Cleaner
- iMyFone TunesFix
- iMyFone D-Back (Android)
- iMyFone Fixppo for Android
- iMyFone iBypasser
- iMyFone D-Back for Windows
- iMyFone D-Back for Mac
- iMyFone AllDrive
- iMyFone BitLockerGoMac
- iMyFone MagicMic
- iMyFone Filme
- iMyFone MarkGo
- iMyFone V2Audio
- iMyFone VoxBox
- iMyFone FamiGuard
- iMyFone MintPDF
- iMyFone KeyGenius
- iMyFone WhatsApp Recovery
- Passper for Excel
- Passper for Word
- Passper for PDF
- Passper for PowerPoint
- Passper for RAR
- Passper for ZIP
- Passper WinSenior
- Smart BLE Finder
Is it helpful?