Purchase FAQs• Common Questions• Refund PolicyRetrieve License Code
Step 2: Click on the user icon at the upper right corner. The “Register” window will pop up and ask you to register.
Step 3: Copy and paste your licensed email and registration code there. Click “Register” to activate it. Now you can enjoy the full functions of LockWiper (Android).
Note: Make sure that there is no space copied at the beginning or the end of the registration code.
It depends on which function do you use for your device. Using the Remove Google Lock (FRP) mode will erase all data on your device. However, using the Remove without Data Loss mode of Remove Screen Lock will not erase any data from your device. (Note: it only supports some models of Samsung devices.)
If your device cannot be recognized by the program, please try the following solutions:
(1) Unplug and re-plug your device. Restart the program and connect again.
(2) Try a different USB port with your original USB cable.
(3) Restart your device and computer, and then connect again.
In general, your device won’t be recognized when your device is in recovery mode. You can click “Click here” behind “Is your device in recovery mode?”.
If you are not sure your device is supported or not, you can download the free trial to check. If you never receive the message “Your Device Is Not Supported” and you can find your device name from the list, it means device is supported.
Download LockWiper (Android) >>
In general, you just need to connect your phone to LockWiper (Android) and it will guide you step by step.
1. Connect your device;
2. Download the data package;
3. Remove the screen lock. You just need to follow these steps, and then the program will do the rest for you.
(1) Please make sure that you have selected the correct device information at the last step.
(2) If the device information is correct, please try several times following the steps.
(3) If the steps do not match your device, click the “send feedback to us” to submit a feedback.
Step 1: Look at the back of your device.
Step 2: Locate the Model Number printed on the back of your device box.
(2) For non-sealed mobile devices:
Step 1: Remove the back cover and the battery.
Step 2: Locate the Model Number printed on the sticker on the battery.
Note: if the model number isn't on the battery, please remove the battery and check behind it, on the phone.
As for the second mode, it supports all Android devices. If your device is not a Samsung device, you can use this mode to remove the screen lock from your device.