We understand how annoying it's to see the newest iOS update not working as how you expected. Experiencing bugs and glitches rather than enjoying new features can be a little disheartening.
Considering these facts, downgrading to the previous iOS version becomes essential. To do that, all you need is a highly reliable and easy-to-use iOS downgrade tool.
In this article, we are aiming to equip you with the best iPhone/iPad downgrade tool that you should know, which supports the latest iOS 15 downgrade to iOS 14. Scroll down to explore more about it.
- Part 1. The Best iOS Downgrade Tool - iMyFone Fixppo (Downgrade iOS without Jailbreak)
- Part 2. Step-by-Step Tutorial on How to Use The Best Downgrade iOS Tool
- Part 3. Users' Feedback on The Best IPSW Downgrade Tool
- Part 4. FAQs about iOS Downgrade You Cannot Miss
The Best iOS Downgrade Tool - iMyFone Fixppo (Downgrade iOS without Jailbreak)
When it comes to downgrading to the previous version due to any reason, iMyFone Fixppo iOS downgrade tool comes in handy and does the job perfectly. It is regarded as the most convenient iPhone/iPad downgrade tool that can ease your burden of downgrading by a few clicks to achieve the task.
- The best part of this iOS downgrade tool is that you don't need to jailbreak your iPhone and it will never result in losing any data.
- Besides downgrading the iOS version, it supports to fix a lot of iOS problems during iOS downgrade or iOS update, like iPhone stuck on update requested, iPhone/iPad update server could not be contacted, unable to check for update iPhone and more.
- It is the safest tool in the market and works equally well with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- It has already been recommended by many famous media sites, like Makeuseof, Macworld, 9to5mac and so on.
Now free download the iOS downgrade tool without hesitation and let us now move to the later sections to understand how this iOS downgrade tool works for downgrading the iOS including iOS 15.
Before we learn about the process of iOS downgrade tool, you should have knowledge whether you can downgrade to any version you want or not.
Well! As per Apple's security standards, you are allowed to downgrade to only those iOS versions which are signed. That means there is no way to downgrade to an unsigned ipsw for now.
Putting it in simple words, whenever you install new firmware on your device, iTunes will get in contact with the Apple Server to acquire the authentication signature for the respective iOS version.
If the sign is acquired, then iTunes further downgrades your device to that particular iOS version. On the other hand, when there is no signature, the iOS version is valueless and you can't downgrade to it.
Step-by-Step Tutorial on How to Use The Best Downgrade iOS Tool
Step 1 – Begin with free downloading this iOS downgrade tool on your respective computers. Install it and launch afterward. Post launching, you need to select 'Standard Mode' as using this mode and you'll not suffer any data loss.
Step 2 – Now, take your original lightning cable and with the help of it, make a connection between your computer and the device. Hit on the 'Next' button.
Step 3 – Fixppo will detect your device easily and then will provide you the available firmware versions. Here, you can downgrade your device to the desired iOS. Click on the drop-down button and then choose an older iOS version. Hit on 'Download' thereafter.
Step 4 – The program will now download the chosen firmware version and will verify it. You can now check the device and iOS firmware information. Later, click on the 'Start' button and the firmware will be installed on your device. Keep the device connected until the process gets over.
This was how to downgrade iOS using this iMyFone Fixppo iOS downgrade tool without jailbreaking and losing data.
Users' Feedback on The Best iPSW Downgrade Tool
This iPSW downgrade tool has been trusted by millions of users around the world and some of them share the feedback to us. Hope this can help you learn about it a little bit more.
FAQs about iOS Downgrade You Cannot Miss
4.1 What You Should Pay Attention to before Downgrading iOS?
- Backup iPhone/iPad: You can back up your iPhone/iPad with official iTunes or iCloud, or you can back up your iPhone for free through the advanced third-party tools, such as iMyFone iTransor, which can back up your data to local, and you can also make a partial backup of contacts, SMS, WhatsApp, or WeChat to save time.
- Check the IPSW firmware authentication status: Go to this website https://ipsw.me/ and follow the instructions to select whether your IPSW is certified. The green representative is certified, that is, you can still use it to perform downgrade; red means the representative cannot be used to restore the iPhone to the old version.
4.2 How to Turn off Automatic Updates on iPhone/iPad?
If you don't want to upgrade your Apple devices automatically, you need to know how to turn off iPhone or iPad automatic upgrade: Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update, click Automatically update and close it.
4.3 Can I use Jailbreak to Downgrade iOS?
According to Apple's official statement, iOS jailbreak may lead to security issues, unstable operation system, shorten battery life, and other issues. Although there are a variety of iOS jailbreak downgrad methods in the market, we do not recommend using them.