Even though iPhone 11 is an amazing device with lots of features and capabilities, unfortunately it can get exhausted like other iPhone models. When it happens, the device either stops functioning properly, starts freezing, becomes slow or forgets the password. One of the fastest ways to solve such issues is to factory reset iPhone 11. This post will help you factory reset iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max even no password.
Factory Reset iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max without Passcode
Using a professional iPhone reset tool is one of the fastest and the easiest ways to factory reset iPhone 11 when you don’t have password. When it comes to such tools, iMyFone LockWiper is a recommended choice. Although this powerful tool is primarily designed to help iOS users unlock their screen lock, it can also reset an iPhone efficiently. The software has user-friendly interface and it is suitable for both beginners and advanced users.
Following are the key features of LockWiper:
- Reset any iPhone (including iPhone 11/11 Pro Max) within minutes.
- Remove all kinds of screen lock from an iPhone quickly and conveniently.
- You can remove screen lock of your iPhone via LockWiper without providing any password or account credentials.
- Bypass Restrictions or Screen Time passcode on an iPhone without data loss.
- Fully compatible with all iDevices and iOS versions includes iOS 13.
Steps to Factory Reset iPhone 11 via LockWiper
Step 1: Download, install, and launch LockWiper on your computer. Once the tool is launched, click on the Unlock Screen Passcode mode. Next click on the Start button to proceed.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone 11 to your PC via lightning cable. After that, click on the Next button on LockWiper so that the tool loads your device information.
Step 3: Once the information is loaded, select the suggested firmware version and then click on the Download button to start the firmware download process.
Step 4: Once the firmware is downloaded, verify the package and click on Start to Extract > Start Unlock to start the process.
Step 5: Now confirm your action by inputting “000000” code in the required field and then click on the Unlock button.
Step 6: The reset process will begin and your iPhone will be reset to the factory settings.
Factory Reset iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Through Settings
You can also reset your iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max via the Settings app. This is one of the simplest ways to reset your device. Keep in mind that you will need to input Apple ID password for this method to work. It is recommended that you back up your data via iTunes or iCloud before proceeding.
Follow these instructions to reset your iPhone 11 via the Settings app:
- Launch Settings app on your iPhone 11.
- Navigate to General > Reset > Erase All Contents and Settings.
- Now you may need to input your passcode. You will also need to provide Restriction Passcode if it is set up.
- Next, tap on Erase iPhone option. The factory reset process will begin.
- Doesn’t work without providing Apple ID password.
- You also need to input device password. If you forgot it, the method won’t work.
Factory Reset iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Through iTunes
You can also factory reset your iPhone 11 via iTunes. The method to factory reset an iPhone via iTunes is quite straightforward.
Follow these instructions to reset your iPhone 11 via iTunes:
Step 1: Launch iTunes on your computer.
Step 2: Use a lightning cable to connect your iPhone 11 to your PC. If you are asked to unlock the device and Trust Computer, do it. If you cannot ‘Trust Computer’, then it is recommended that you boot the device into recovery mode and then proceed.
Step 3: Now on the interface of iTunes, click on your iPhone icon and then click on the Restore iPhone button. The factory reset process will begin.
- Just like resetting via the Settings app, you need to unlock your device by providing the passcode.
- Sometimes, you cannot ‘Trust Computer’ when connecting the device to PC to reset via iTunes.
Factory Reset iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max Through iCloud
If Find My iPhone feature is enabled on your device, then you can use it to factory reset your iPhone through iCloud. This is a remote method to factory reset an iPhone which means even if you don’t have your device with you at the moment, you can still factory reset it via iCloud.
Follow these instructions to reset iPhone 11 through iCloud:
Step 1: Visit iCloud.com on your favorite web browser.
Step 2: Login using your Apple ID and then click on All Devices. After that, choose your device from the list.
Step 3: Next, click on the Erase [device] option. The factory reset process will begin.
- This method only works if Find My iPhone feature is enabled in the device that you want to reset.
- You need Apple ID credentials for the method to work.
- The device is only reset if it is online.
Factory resetting your iPhone 11 can help you quickly solve many common, annoying issues. There are several methods to factory reset iPhone 11. Before you try other methods, it is recommended that you install iMyFone LockWiper on your computer. This tool can help you quickly reset your iPhone without requiring you to provide any password or account credentials.