Recently, Samsung Inc. upgraded the FW security on their Mobile smartphone devices in order to disable the OTG method of bypassing FRP lock. Now, many people who are accustomed to the old way of using OTG cable in unlocking FRP lock on Samsung devices are bitterly complaining that this method doesn’t work anymore. Some also have reported network issues and problems on the Samsung device after removing FRP lock with OTG.
Samsung J500F FRP reset file with Odin is a better alternative solution to bypass FRP lock on Samsung J500F. Therefore, this article will furnish us with two methods to bypass FRP lock on Samsung J500F: using Odin and FRP unlock tool.
Part 1. Samsung J500f FRP Reset File with Odin – Unlock FRP Lock
The Odin flash tool was developed to help Android smartphone and tablet owners with FRP lock issue to factory reset their devices completely without experiencing the Google account verification lock. Hence, this Samsung J500f FRP reset file with Odin software can help you remove flash files.
Therefore, if you recently flashed your Samsung J500f using the side keys and the Google Account Verification screen is staring you in the face without you remembering the password to your Google account, this solution is best for you.
1 Features of Samsung J500f FRP Reset File with Odin software
- 1. The Samsung J500f FRP Reset File with Odin software includes important files such as:
- Samsung j500f FRP lock removes the file.
- Samsung j500f FRP unlocks the file.
- Samsung j500f FRP lock solution.
- Samsung j500f SBoot file download.
- Samsung j500f FRP bypass lock removes Odin.
- Samsung j500f FRP locks z3x.
- J500f FRP SBoot file.
- 2. It removes FRP locks in real-time and in the quickest means.
2 Steps to use Samsung J500f FRP Reset File with Odin software
- Step 1. Click one of the links shared above to download the Samsung J500f FRP reset file with Odin software.
- Step 2. Run Odin or Z3x Box for installation.
- Step 3. After the installation is complete, select the Odin boot bar.
- Step 4. Now, click Start.
Part 2. Better Than Samsung J500f FRP Reset File with Odin – FRP Bypass Tool
When we talk about an efficient FRP unlock/bypass software for Samsung J500f smartphone, we actually picture software that can completely bypass FRP lock and remove Google accounts without password from Samsung J500f within the shortest possible time. The only software that is known to beat these criteria is iMyFone LockWiper (Android) FRP Removal Tool.
iMyFone LockWiper (Android) is a computer-based tool that instantly removes Android locks such as PIN, pattern, password, fingerprint, and face lock. This tool is potent enough to bypass FRP lock on Samsung J500f faster and better than FRP reset file with Odin. It’s still the most used FRP bypass app and screen-lock removal tool in the market today.
Features of iMyFone LockWiper (Android)
- Completely unlocks FRP locks on Samsung J500f smartphone without a password.
- Take total control over your Samsung device and the opportunity to use/add a new Google account on the device.
- The Trial version is available to those who want to test the features of the software before committing money.
- Offers 2 flexible modes of Android device unlocks screen locks and FRP lock.
How to use LockWiper (Android) to Unlock FRP lock
LockWiper (Android) can be used to bypass FRP lock on Samsung devices once you get the app from our website and install it on your computer. Then, follow the steps below to unlock your device:
Step 1: From the Home interface, choose Remove Google Lock (FRP) mode and click Start to begin the process.
Step 2: Choose the right device information, set up the device, and click Next.
Step 3: Get the data package for your Android device and set it up.
Step 4: Download and prepare the firmware package for your Samsung J500f Android smartphone.
Step 5: Now, start to unlock your Samsung J500f smartphone.
Step 6: The unlocking process will take a while to complete, just exercise a little patience.
Why should you use iMyFone LockWiper (Android)?
iMyFone LockWiper (Android) offers the following benefits and advantages over any other FRP bypass tool:
- 15 minutes of processing time (Maximum).
- 2 distinct modes for unlocking Android device locks.
- Perfect for unlocking Samsung J500f smartphone.
- Friendly and easy to use interface.
- 24/7 customer support services.
Part 3. Unlock Samsung J500f FRP Using SideSync APK
Another solution for bypassing FRP on our Samsung J500f is by making use of the robust tool - SideSync apk. This program is Samsung’s original tool for synchronizing your phone or tablet with your computer, but it can also work for bypassing FRP.
Step 1: Install SideSync on your computer from this link.
Step 2: Connect your Samsung J500f to the PC using a reliable USB cable.
Step 3: When the computer detects your connected smartphone, Google Chrome browser will open on your phone (if you have multiple browsers, select Google Chrome).
Step 4: Next, download the apk tool.
Step 5: Return to the previous menu, and then click Galaxy Apps.
Step 6: Download ES File Explorer and install it on your phone.
Step 7: Install the downloaded app to your phone.
Step 8: Launch ES File Explorer by tapping the Play button.
Step 9: Go to Downloads or the folder in which you downloaded the apk and open it.
Step 10: Tap Settings on the pop-up message and allow installation from unknown sources.
Step 11: Install the apk and wait till it completes.
Step 12: Launch the app you just installed.
Step 13: Find Google Account Manager after opening the app.
Step 14: Choose the option that says Type email and password. A Chrome interface will open, from where you can sign in with your Google account details.
Therefore, we encourage you to choose iMyFone LockWiper (Android) when unlocking any Samsung device especially Samsung J500f. It’s a better way than using Samsung J500f FRP reset file with Odin to unlock Google FRP lock.