The iCloud DNS Server Bypass is a method of unlocking an iCloud locked iOS device by redirecting the path of the activation request from Apple servers to a DNS server. Hence, if you’re looking for a way to unlock and access an Activation locked iOS device, then use iCloud DNS server method.
Therefore, this article would give us the right steps for iCloud DNS Server bypass, and introduce us to a method that bypasses iCloud account without DNS server.
How to Unlock iPhone with iCloud Bypass DNS Server
If you’re having the notification “Activattion Lock” on your iPhone screen, it means your device is linked to an iCloud account. You’ll need to remove Activation Lock from the device before you can access it. The Apple DNS Server Bypass can help you remove this notification and reopen your iOS device if you rightly follow the steps:
Step 1. When you set up your device, select your country and language.
Step 2. Click Wi-Fi Settings, and you’ll see ‘i’ letter beside the Wi-Fi network, press your iPhone Home button, then select ‘More Wi-Fi Settings’
Step 3. Tap the ‘i’ button and enter new DNS server IP address. Here are the server addresses that matches your location below:
- USA: 18.104.22.168
- Europe: 22.214.171.124
- Asia: 126.96.36.199
- Rest of the world: 188.8.131.52
Step 4. Tap “Back” at the top left corner.
Step 5. Tap “Activation Help”.
Step 6. Once the activation is bypassed, you’ll receive a message that tells you “You have successfully connected to my Server."
Now you can access and enjoy most functions on your device.
Limits to iCloud DNS Server Method:
- The iCloud DNS Server Bypass doesn’t give you any assurance that your device will be unlocked.
- You’ll access fewer features of iOS than someone whose iPhone activated.
- It’s proved to be effective for iCloud activation lock bypass from iOS 8 to iOS 10. If you have a device running on other iOS versions, you can also give it a try.
How to Unlock iPhone without iCloud Bypass DNS Server
Using iCloud bypass DNS server to unlock iPhone doesn’t allow you to enjoy all the features but just some limited functions. If you want to enjoy all the features, you can consider another solution - using iMyFone LockWiper Unlock iPhone. It performs well to unlock iCloud from iPhone regardless of whether Find My iPhone is on or off.
You just need to connect your iPhone to computer and run LockWiper in a few clicks. When it’s done, your iPhone won’t be connected to the previous iCloud, let alone being tracked or blocked. You can now enter a different iCloud account and enjoy all the features.
Key Features of iMyFone LockWiper
- Remove iCloud account from iPhone/iPad without password required.
- You'll be able to sign in with your new iCloud account and enjoy all iCloud services and Apple ID features after removal.
- Can also bypass screen passcode for iDevices which is locked, disabled or with a broken screen.
- Support all sorts of screen locks including 4-digit/6-digit passcode, touch ID, face ID, etc.
- Works with all iOS versions and iPhone models, including the iPhone XS (Max).
Steps to Unlock iCloud Account from iPhone using LockWiper
iMyFone LockWiper’s free trial allows you to check whether your device is supported or not. If you can see “Start to Unlock”, that means you can use it to unlock your device.
Step 1. Download and install iMyFone LockWiper on your computer. Launch the program and select “Unlock Apple ID” mode from the home interface.
Step 2. Connect your device to computer and trust the connection. Click “Start to Unlock”. LockWiper will immediately unlock your device, which will take a few seconds.
Please note that, if Find My iPhone is enabled, you’ll need to reset all settings on your device first. LockWiper starts unlocking when your device restarts.
iCloud DNS Server is a good way to bypass iCloud activation lock, but it doesn’t allow you to enjoy all the iOS features. If you want to enjoy a unrestricted iPhone, then use iMyFone LockWiper Unlock iPhone. The benefits of using LockWiper are numerous. You can enter a different iCloud account to enjoy all the features of iPhone or Apple services.