You would see the message “iPad is disabled, try again XX minutes later” if you enter wrong password several times. You can wait and try again later. But what’s worse, it will tell you “iPad is disabled, connect to iTunes”. If you are in this case, no matter how long you wait, you can’t try again. Luckily, iTunes is not the only fix. You can have perfect tool to fix “iPad is disabled connect to iTunes” without iTunes. Here we introduce the best 2 below.
There is one thing you should know, no matter you use iTunes or professional tool, everything will be removed after you fix the disabled issue.
Best Tools for "iPad Disabled" Fix without iTunes
1 iMyFone LockWiper: Fix "Disabled iPad"
The most proficient tool available for this is iMyFone LockWiper. This tool is an incredibly exceptional product that gives you more than you bargained for. It’s specialized in removing screen lock and Apple ID from iOS device or getting into disabled device.
LockWiper works with all iOS systems. Its official package is 100% secure, ridding you of the worries and troubles that viruses, spywares and malwares bring along with them.
Things Get Easier with LockWiper:
- It is easy to use as it comes with a Do-it-yourself program that is also quick.
- It helps you remove the iCloud account you don't know password so that you can set up a new one.
- It removes every type of lock. 4-digit codes, 6-digit codes, custom numeric, Touch ID, Face ID.
- It grants you access into broken, disabled and locked iPhones.
- You can be confident in its ability, it has a high success rate at unlocking second-hand devices.
- Fixes iPhone issues be it a boot loop or a black/white screen or the absence of the Apple logo, LockWiper fixes all the device's failures.
It is fully compatible with the latest iOS versions inlcluding iOS 12 and all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Hassle-Free Steps to Fix “iPad Disabled” without iTunes
Prepare: Download, install and open LockWiper on your Windows or Mac computer. Connect your disabled iPad.
Step 1. On iMyFone LockWiper software, Click Start.
Step 2. Choose Other iDevice tab and follow the steps to boot your iPad into DFU mode.
Step 3. Confirm iOS device information. iMyFone LockWiper will automatically detect and show your device's information including iOS version and phone generation. You just need to confirm it. Click “Download” to download firmware package.
Step 4. Verify the firmware package. This can be done by clicking on “Start to Verify”.
Step 5. After successful verification, click “Start Unlock”.
Step 6. Confirm by entering “000000” and clicking “Unlock”.
The process is a very quick one, lasting only a few minutes before your iPad is unlocked successfully. This wipes your entire device clean.
2 Dr.Fone Unlock: Fix "iPad is Disabled"
Dr.Fone - Unlock for iPhone and iPad is a great tool to unlock your disabled iPad, it allows you to easily remove passcodes when you forget the passcode on your iPad or you just don't know the passcode on an iPad you were given. You can use this iPad unlocker to get rid of the lost or forgotten passcode in 5 minutes.
Dr.Fone’s Key Features:
- It is easy to use and requires little or no technical knowledge at all.
- It is 100% secure. Only you possess access to your account and by extension, your data.
- The presence of Safe Removal means you can clear your iPad and not worry about someone else stumbling upon it.
Before unlocking on Dr.Fone, you need to know this: the Find My iPad option should be disabled. Then you can successfully unlock your iPad.
The loss of your passcode is not the end for your iPad, there are ways to re-access your iPad and be back among the good times. You have options that will ensure your device is back running in no time.