iMyFone AnyTo App provides subscription services under the relative policies of Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store. Purchasing or subscribing our service means you are aware of and agree to the following terms.
1. Automatic Renewal Subscriptions
Following the policies of Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store, an auto-renewed subscription order will be created once a purchase takes place. The subscription can be canceled at any time after being created.
All subscriptions are created and managed by Google Play or Apple’s App Store. The policies might change according to the corresponding body.
2. Cancel a subscription on Apple’s AppStore
To cancel a subscription on Apple’s App Store:
1. On your device, go to Settings > (your name) > iTunes & App Store.
2. Tap your Apple ID located at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
3. Scroll down, then tap Subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription that you want to manage.
5. From the Manage subscription section, tap Cancel Subscription.
6. Tap Confirm.
3. Cancel a subscription on Google Play
To cancel a subscription on Google Play:
1. Open the Google Play app Google Play.
2. At the top right, tap the profile icon.
3. Tap Payments & subscriptions and then Subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap Cancel subscription.
6. Follow the instructions.