iPad, this commonly used device which has taken over our life has had a few setbacks. “iPad keeps restarting” has been one of the major complains from a large number of Apple users. Having been a potent candidate for all moms, dads and children it is a multipurpose device. Most people have iPad dating back to the early versions.
Apple manufactured products usually have a limited life altogether. This revealing matter where the iPad keeps restarting without any known reason is truly troubling. Most often a gullible user is playing on the innovative device. One second he is flipping his apps and listening to music on his air pods and the next second the screen goes blank. The screen shows a revolving loading symbol and then your once perfectly fine iPad goes shut. After a while it awakes and the screen goes through the normal sequence of starting back up. Only then do you realize your iPad has restarted itself without your command. Eventually this problem enlarges and it becomes more than frequent to where iPad keeps restarting for no reason.
Why iPad Keeps Restarting?
A subtle explanation to the dreaded question of why your iPad keeps restarting is simpler than you can imagine. A logical reason is behind a purposeful mechanism built-in all Apple devices. The faulty flash memory seems to be the troublemaker here. When your iOS system goes back to get something from the faulty memory your iPad adapts to an in-built safety net. Apple has made a safety switch by assisting the device towards a reboot rather than letting the phone crash or getting locked.
This flashy memory can easily be prevented once you upgrade and install new software. This reduces the chances of you encountering the troubling process where iPad keeps restarting.
How to fix “iPad Keeps Restarting”?
1. Hard reset your iPad. Press and hold “Sleep/Wake” button and Home button simultaneously until Apple logo appears.
2. You can also restore your iPad if it is convenient for you. You need to connect your iPad to your PC through a cable and sync with iTunes. Click your device tab and next click on “Restore iPad” button. Don’t forget to back up your data before you proceed with this method.Please make sure you have the latest iTunes on your computer.
3. Update to the latest iOS system. You need to install the latest iOS system and then process the update. You can also update all your applications on your iPad which would help when your iPad keeps restarting again and again.
How to Efficiently Avoid “iPad Keeps Restarting”?
There is a valid chance that you might see yourself stuck once your iPad would start restarting even after the fixes. You can take the trouble and go through cleaning up your iPad device and its core data application software. Or sometimes, it may be caused by some invisible corrupted files or log.
It’s high time you get rid of the junk and clean your Apple devices once and for all. You might be hesitant in letting go some your of sentimental applications or data. In the end it is these few fixes that go a long way in preventing the relapse of your Apple products restarting again.
iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac accompanies a 1 click removal of all the useless junk you have managed to pile under the rug of your iPad. When your iPad keeps restarting again and again you need to take strong steps to completely eliminate the problem from the root. This 1-Click free up space option with iMyFone Umate Pro is the best way to go to prolonging your iPad life and usage.
- Clean as much as junk and temp files once, such as corrupted files, log, cache, cookies, and etc.
- Compress photos losslessly, saving 75% photo space.
- Transfer photos or videos to computer and then automatically delete.
- Videos over 5 MB can be removed according to different file sizes.
- A bulk of apps can be managed at the same time.
- Completely erase all data or just some selected private data, 100% unrecoverable and safe.
- Previously deleted files can be found out and totally erased.
3 Steps to Avoid “iPad Keeps Restarting”
1. Connect your iPad to computer and launch iMyFone Umate Pro.
2. Tap “Quick Scan” button and it will show you how much storage can be freed up.
3. Hit “Clean” button beside “Junk Files” and tap “Start” to begin. When it finishes, you can clean other specific items without scanning again.
What to Do if iPad Keeps Restarting While Charging?
This is also reported quite often that iPad undergoes a restart once you plug it in. What you can do is update to the latest software. It is advisable that you:
- Make a back up.
- Restore the iOS software.
- Restore from the backup you saved on your iTunes earlier.
This easy smart way is your full-proof guide when your iPad air keeps restarting while on charge.