Is it possible to turn off “find my iPhone” without iPhone itself? You are likely saying no. you are not alone if you think it cannot be done. After all, many iPhone users are not familiar with different methods that can be used to solve any iPhone related issues. Turning off “find my iPhone” without phone is pretty easy. We are going to show just how easy it is.
Part 1: Turn off “Find My iPhone” with A Computer from iCloud.com
Alright, the first step toward turning off “find my iPhone” without using your iPhone device is to use your computer for the task. From the computer, we are going to log into iCloud.com and perform the task right from there. The steps below will get you through.
Step 1: From your computer, login to iCloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID and password.
Step 2: Once inside, click “All Devices” which is at the top on your screen.
Step 3: Choose your device.
Step 4: Ignore the Window and go to the next.
Step 5: You will see the name of your device, click it
Step 6: Now, “X” will appear next to the device you selected. Click on it.
Step 7: “Remove” will appear on the next Window.
Step 8: Click Remove.
Step 9: Done!
So simple, right? So, that is how to turn off “find my iPhone” without your iPhone device.
However, if you are not very sure of the above steps, you can watch a YouTube video that highlights it better. But, to save your time, follow this link to look at a tutorial on turning off “find my iPhone” without using your iPhone device:
Part 2: How to Erase iPhone from iCloud.com
At times, you may need to erase your iPhone from iCloud.com especially if your device was stolen or got lost. To erase, follow the steps below.
Step 1: Click All Devices and choose your device.
Step 2: The device’s Info window will appear, click Erase device.
Step 3: Enter your ID and password.
Step 4: Confirm message sent to your email.
Step 5: The remote erase will start immediately if you are online.
The steps above will help erase your iPhone via iCloud.com.
Part 3: How to Retrieve iTunes Files without iTunes Password
Ever wondered how to get back iTunes media files without using your password on an iPhone? Well, there is a solution to every iTunes issues, especially if you use a third-party software application like iMyFone TunesMate. What is this software and how does it work?
iMyFone TunesMate iPhone Transfer is that application you need to deal with any issue arising from using iTunes. TunesMate can retrieve your iTunes media if anything happens to your device and will not require Apple ID and password to do so. There are other functions of this amazing software. Let us look at them.
- Retrieve Library without iTunes Password: If you have forgotten it or you are in a hurry and need to get the task done quickly, it could be a big letdown. TunesMate eliminates the use of a password when you want to transfer iTunes library to your iPhone.
- Transfer Data from Unlimited iDevices: TunesMate can also transfer any data you wish to move from an unlimited iDevice to unlimited iTunes library and vice visa. Thus, you are not restricted to transferring just a few data.
- Free 2-Way Transfer: Transferring back and forth between iOS devices is another great feature of TunesMate. You can transfer freely between any iOS device and iTunes or between any iOS device and PC.
- Support Paid and Free Media: Your paid or free music/movies/photos are all backed by TunesMate and will not have any problem moving them between your devices/PCs.
- Preview and Select: When you sync your media between iTunes and your device, TunesMate gives you the option of previewing the media, and you just select those you need to sync.
- Received lots of positive media reviews and is full compatible with iOS 11.
Steps to Retrieve iTunes Library Data
Step 1: Download and install TunesMate on your device/PC and run the application.
Step 2: Choose the mode of "Transfer iTunes Media to iDevice" and the program will show your the iTunes library data.
Step 3: Preview and select the files that you want to transfer, and click on "Transfer" button.
Step 4: Now the selected iTunes data will be transfered to your iDevice.