Best Tool to Bypass Samsung Android 7.0 FRP in 2020
You will have a higher chance of bypassing the FRP permanently if you use Lockwiper (Android) . This tool has produced good results on various Android device models running Android 2.3 all the way to Android 9.0. It removes the Google account whose password you do not know. This allows you to sync your device with a new Google account. If you purchased the Samsung device from someone else, you will eliminate the chances of being blocked from using the device remotely. Also, you will ensure that the original device owner does not track your device usage.
While it helps get you out of complicated situations, LockWiper (Android) features a user-friendly interface. To bypass FRP on Samsung Android 7.0, all you will have to do is following the onscreen instructions.
Key Features of LockWiper (Android) that helps bypass FRP lock easily:
- Enables you to bypass the FRP lock without the Google account or the password.
- After the bypass, you can use a new account on the device.
- Gives you re-access to the full features available on the Samsung device.
- Ensures that the previous account cannot block or track you from using the device remotely.
- Also provides to unlock all Android screen locks, like PIN, passcode, pattern, fingerprint and face lock.
How to bypass FRP on Samsung Android 7.0 Using LockWiper (Android)?
Step 1: Download and install LockWiper (Android) on your computer, launch it and then select “Remove Google Lock (FRP)”.
Step 2: Connect your device to the computer after clicking “Start”.
Step 3: Choose your device information to download a data package.
Step 4: After downloading the package and preparing the device for installation.
Step 5: Follow the onscreen instructions to download the device’s firmware. When it's done, LockWiper (Android) will start to unlock FRP lock.
Step 6: Wait for a couple of minutes while LockWiper bypasses the FRP Lock. Then you can freely access your device now.
How to Use APK to Bypass Samsung Android 7.0 FRP?
If you prefer using an APK file to bypass the FRP lock on your Samsung device, you should follow the steps in this section. For this method to work, there are some pre-requisites which need to be fulfilled beforehand.
- Invest in an OTG cable.
- Ensure you have a USB flash drive.
- Get a computer.
After assembling the above requirements, go ahead and follow the steps outlined below to bypass the FRP lock:
- Download a Samsung FRP Bypass APK on your computer.
- Connect the flash drive to the computer. Copy the FRP bypass APK to the flash drive.
- Turn your Samsung device on and follow the initial setup steps.
- When you reach the FRP lock screen, use the OTG cable to connect the flash drive to the Samsung device. The device should launch the File Explorer.
- Locate the file you copied to the flash drive in step 2 above. Tap on it.
- When the Samsung device tells you that the source of the APK is not recognized, click Settings on the popup. Turn on Unknown Sources to complete the installation process.
- After installing the APK on your device, click Open.
- The application will take you to the Samsung device Settings. Locate and tap on Backup and Reset.
- Tap on Factory Reset. Confirm that you would like to factory reset the device. This should bypass the FRP.
Cons of this method:
- The method has requirements you may not have access to.
- The method may not work on the latest Android versions.
- Syncing your device with a different Google account may be impossible after using the APK to bypass FRP.
- For some people, the steps are complicated.
- If you do not download an FRP APK ideal for the Android version on your device, bypassing the FRP will be impossible.
The fact that you do not have the credentials for the Google account used on your device does not mean that factory resetting the device is impossible. You can use the methods outlined above to bypass the FRP without a Google account or a password. Compared to the APK method, LockWiper (Android) has an easier process and higher success rate. Use the LockWiper (Android) free trial version to see whether the tool can work for you.