A large number of software developers have already stepped in to offer solutions which can help bypass Google’s Factory Reset Protection (FRP) which was introduced with Android 5.1. One of the solutions available online currently is bypass FRP Vnrom.
No one wants to waste his or her time on a solution that won’t have the ability to offer the desired results. In this article, we will focus on telling you what the bypass FRP Vnrom is and the limitations to expect if you decide to use it. Additionally, we will be showing you a much better alternative that you can use.
Bypass FRP Vnrom Review - Does It Really Work
As we had mentioned earlier on, bypass FRP Vnrom is a solution developed to help bypass the Google FRP lock even without having to enter the Google Account password. The tool appears to be supporting quite a number of Android device models, including, Samsung, Oppo, and Asus.
The main website for bypass FRP Vnrom is not very clear on whether the tool is capable of removing the Android device from the previous Google account. There is no guarantee that when you use the tool to bypass the FRP on your device you will have the ability to use a different Google Account. You need to figure it out by yourself.
How to Use Bypass FRP Vnrom:
- Go to Vnrom website and download the APK to your USB drive.
- Open your Android device and try to set it up. When it asks to verify your account, connect the USB drive to your device with an OTG cable.
- On your device, try to install the APK from the USB drive.
- When it’s done, go to settings and perform the factory reset.
- When your iPhone gets rebooted, you can successfully set up your device without verifying the previous account.
- You need to prepare a USB drive and an OTG cable which is not the same as USB cable. You can purchase it from Amazon.
- You may not have the ability to remove the Android device from the old Google Account after using bypass FRP Vnrom.
- Since it has not been updated for a long time, the tool may not work on the latest Android versions, including Android 9.0.
- Vnrom doesn’t provide entrance of support when you have any inquiry.
- There is no guarantee you will have the ability to sync the Android device with a new Google Account after using bypass FRP Vnrom.
Better Alternative of Vnrom in 2019 to Bypass FRP
iMyFone LockWiper (Android), unlike bypass FRP Vnrom, supports all Android versions. The tool works with older Android versions, including Android 2.3, and the latest Android versions, such as Android 9.0. When using Lockwiper to bypass the FRP lock, you will not require any technical skills. If there are some steps which you need to follow, LockWiper will display them on your computer screen.
What You Can Benefit from LockWiper (Android):
- Completely erase the old Google account without password so you can set up your device to enjoy all features without limits
- Fully unlink your device from the previous account and protect it from being traced or blocked
- Also unlock all kinds of locked screen without data loss: PIN, pattern, password, Face or fingerprint
- Any unlocking promises high success rate as it provides specific solution for each device model
- A complete do-it-yourself program that you can use at home
Why LockWiper (Android) Is Much More Recommended:
- LockWiper (Android) was developed in 2019 with the most advanced unlocking technologies.
- It truly gives you the ability to remove FRP lock from Samsung device and also remove the device from the previous Google account.
- Irrespective of the Android version on your device, you can use the tool.
- The tool gives you the ability to get rid of the screen lock without the password/PIN/pattern/Face/Fingerprint used to lock the device.
- LockWiper (Android) team provides free technical support whenever you need it.
How to Bypass the FRP Lock Using LockWiper (Android):
If you are worried that the LockWiper (Android) may not work on your device, you can use its trial version for free before upgrading to the paid version.
Step 1: Download LockWiper (Android) on your computer and launch it. Select Remove Google Lock (FRP) from the Home screen. After hitting the Start button on the following screen, connect your device to the PC using a USB cable.
Step 2: Please select the right information of your device from the interface and click Download. This will allow it to download a data package.
Step 3: After the download, tap Start to Extract to unpack the downloaded package. Then let LockWiper (Android) install it into your device.
Step 4: Follow the steps on your screen to enable the USB debugging and the OEM unlock. Be sure to confirm the OEM unlock.
Step 5: LockWiper (Android) needs to download a firmware package then. Let the package be extracted after downloading and be installed into your device finally.
Kindly wait for LockWiper (Android) to complete the unlocking process. When it’s done, you now can set up your device without any verifying.
If the FRP lock is limiting your device usage, you can bypass the feature pretty easily. If you decide to use bypass FRP Vnrom to bypass the Google lock, you may succeed. However, success is not guaranteed.
iMyFone LockWiper (Android) guarantees Android device users success irrespective of the Android version on their device. After bypassing the FRP lock using LockWiper (Android), you should be able to sync your device with a different Google Account.