Have you stuck on FRP lock on your Samsung device? If yes, then you are at the right place as in this article we will help you unlock your device that has requires FRP reset. Downloading Samsung FRP reset file with Odin maybe not the best choice. Luckily there are few solutions that can help you to bypass the FRP lock.
Best Way to Bypass FRP without Odin - 2020 New
iMyFone Lockwiper (Android) FRP unlock tool is the latest unlocking software application that can be used to unlock any Android phone including FRP lock without putting the Google account and password. If for any reason you are unable to get into your phone than LockWiper helps to get the access to the phone. But why this unlocking software is recommended over Odin. We will list some of the key features of the software that will help you to understand why it is the best choice for you to unlock your phone.
With these amazing features, LockWiper makes you bypass FRP easier:
- Bypass FRP locked device without having the Google account and password.
- You can use a new account after unlocking and can have full access to the phone.
- Completely remove the previous account, hence the device cannot be tracked or blocked.
- With a user friendly interface, it requires no technical skills at all.
- It also removes screen locks such as password, pattern, face lock and fingerprint.
How to use LockWiper for Samsung FRP bypass?
Step 1: Download LockWiper on the computer and choose “Remove Google Lock (FRP)” mode to start.
Step 2: Then connect your device with the computer via cable.
Step 3: Next, you will be asked to provide the application with the device information. Choose your device info.
Step 4: Once selected, it will download a data package depending upon the device info.
Step 5: Once downloaded you can simply click on “Start to unlock”.
Step 6: Your Samsung FRP lock will be removed in minutes.
How to Use Samsung FRP Reset File with Odin to Bypass FRP Lock?
Odin has been a life saver for so many Samsung smart phones and this time it has come to the rescue again. Odin is basically a software that has been developed by Samsung. It can be used to install firmware to a Samsung Android device. Now how to use it to bypass Samsung FRP. Following are the step by step instructions on how to reset Samsung FRP with Odin.
- Download the Samsung FRP reset firmware file matched with your device and place it in a new folder on your Desktop.
- Install Odin on your computer and then Samsung USB drivers on your windows.
- Now you have to boot your phone into download mode. You can do that by pressing and holding power, Bixby (home) and volume down button at the same time.
- After a few seconds, you will see a blue or green screen depending upon your phone model. Once you see the screen, you are only required to click the volume up key to boot into the Odin.
- Now go to your PC and run Odin.
- Connect your device with the PC.
- On the Odin, click on the AP Tab and select the downloaded reset file.
- Click on Start and once you see pass the message you are ready to unplug the phone and start using it.
Why is Odin not recommended?
- This is a difficult and complex way to bypass the FRP for the one who doesn’t know about tech.
- The reset file can be faulty sometimes, or you can’t find the matched file for your device.
- The reset could be failed and your deivce will possibly be bricked.
Surely, after getting through the guide you will be able to make up your mind that which is the better Samsung FRP reset tool. We know that it can be frustrating for the phone users to have their device locked and it can be further frustrating to go through a difficult procedure. LockWiper seems the better solution of unlocking the device and it is more secure as well. Even comparing LockWiper side by side with other unlocking software gives the impression that LockWiper is the best choice. It runs faster and doesn’t require you have to technical skills. Let us know what do you think is the easy and secure method of bypassing Samsung FRP.