It’s usually an annoying glitch when your iPhone keeps snapping back to PIN lock screen especially when you need to complete a process. You may have asked some question like “What causes iPhone keep going back to lock screen issue?” In response to this common question, we’ve outlined some of the possible causes of this problem.
- The reason for this problem is the majorly iOS version you are using. Updating or downgrading to the latest or earlier version of iOS have been reported to solve this issue.
- It can be due to corrupt iOS settings. You can reset all iOS settings and restart your iPhone to correct this error.
- If you used a software to unlock your secondhand iPhone, then this may be due to poor iPhone unlocking process. Using the right tool can solve this problem.
Fully Fix "iPhone Keeps Going to Lock Screen" with LockWiper
"iPhone keeps going to lock screen" issue will be permanently solved if you use iMyFone LockWiper to refresh your iPhone or iPad. (Some ways we discuss below is able to fix this issue temporarily.) LockWiper can fix any iPhone lock screen/Apple ID issues without any hassle. It's a self-service program that doesn't require its users to know any tech skills.
Now Download LockWiper to Permanently Fix iPhone Lock Issues:
Step 1: Download and install iMyFone LockWiper on your computer and click “Start”.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to your PC using your lightning cable.
Step 3: You’ll have to put your iPhone in DFU mode by Pressing and holding down the Volume Down button and the Power button together for 10 seconds. Release the Power button but continue holding the Volume Down button until your iDevice is in DFU mode.
Step 4: LockWiper will display your device information describing your iOS version and iDevice model. If the information displayed matches your iDevice, you can click the Download tab to download the firmware for your device.
Step 5: Once the firmware is downloaded, you can click on “Start to Verify” to verify the firmware.
Step 6: Then, just click on “Start Unlock” to start unlocking your iPhone/iPad.
Step 7: Enter “000000” to confirm, then click “Unlock”.
Step 8: In few seconds your iPhone/iPad will be unlocked.
What Else You Can Benefit from iMyFone LockWiper
- You forgot the password to get into iPhone? It helps you remove the screen password and you you can set up a new one.
- The old iCloud password cannot be used on your iPhone? It helps you remove it without password.
- Your iPhone is disabled and it says connect to iTunes? It assis you bypass the disable screen and get into the device without stress.
- Got a second-hand/used iPhone which is locked? It removes the screen lock without entering any password.
- iPhone screen is frozen? LockWiper use the latest iOS version to refresh your iPhone system and the issue will be solved.
- iPhone is stuck at Apple logo, white/black screen, boot loop, etc? It permanently gets your iPhone out of these kinds of issues.
Try Force Reboot to Fix "iPhone Keeps Going to Lock Screen"
The following steps describe various ways to reboot different versions of iOS devices.
Try Reset Settings to Fix "iPhone Keeps Going to Lock Screen"
You can reset your iPhone iOS settings by following these steps:
Try Update to the Latest iOS 12
Updating your iOS to the latest version can help to solve ‘iPhone keeps going to lock screen” issue.
Step 1: Launch iPhone Settings app from your Home screen.
Step 2: Click “General > Software Update > Download and Install”.
Step 3: Enter your Apple ID passcode, tap Agree to the Terms and Conditions and then tap Agree again to Confirm.