Sometimes you might just get the message "This iPhone is disabled" or at other times it might say that you should try again in between 1 minute to 5 minutes. Whatever the message you receive, the cause is the same. Your Apple devices are disabled when you or someone has entered an incorrect access code too many times.
As for the issue of Apple devices being locked, if you purchased a new generational set of Apple devices (in the last few years), it will very likely be unlocked by default to use any SIM card. Once the sum is paid, you should be able to get your network provider to unlock your iPhone by itself; this can be for free or paid, depending on the policy. There are many ways to know how to unlock iPhone 4 without iTunes or computer.
How to Unlock iPhone 4 without iTunes or Computer
1 How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone without iTunes via iPhone Data Erase
- Delete all your data permanently, and make it 100% unrecoverable
- Scan the deleted files, and also permanently delete the deleted files on your device.
- Selectively erase your private data includes SMS messages, call history, your photos, WhatsApp and Wechat messages, and even more.
- Permanently removes fragments produced by them to protect your privacy.
- Highly spoken by lots of media, like MacWorld, iPhoneinCanada, APPKED, etc.
How to Unlock iPhone with iMyFone Umate Pro iPhone Data Eraser
To know how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes, follow these steps:
Step 1: Connect your iDevice to your PC, if this is the first time you are connecting to your computer, you must first allow the trust permission on the computer.)
Step 2: When your iPhone or iPad connects correctly, choose the "Erase All Data" tab. Then Click on the "Delete" button. Type "delete" in the next box to confirm. There are 3 levels. You can choose the one that suits you best. We recommend the average level.
Step 3: After manually entering the "Delete" field to confirm the action, click the Erase Now button to delete all data on the device.
NB: this action permanently deletes all data and cannot be undone. Make sure that you have backed up the data in case of data loss.
2 How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone without iTunes via iCloud
When your iPhone is disabled or locked, as a result of a forgotten access code or if the screen is broken, you would need to connect your iPhone or any iDevice to a computer then go through iTunes to unlock your device. However, this will erase your all data from your phone/device. This can be a problem if you haven’t backed-up via iCloud. However, steps below will tell you how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes.
Step 1: From another device, go to iCloud.com or the Find My iPhone application.
Step 2: If required, just sign in with your Apple ID.
Step 3: Click “All Devices” right at the top of the browser window. Then select the device you desire to delete.
Step 4: Click on the “Delete [device]”. After you have deleted the device, then click on the “Delete Account” button. That’s it, your device is unlocked.
Step 5: At this point, you can restore from your backup.
3 How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone without iTunes via Siri
Another way about iPhone locked how to unlock without iTunes is via Siri, but this method is very unreliable. Usually, it involves you having Siri enabled, calling it up by holding the home key and giving a command, then ask it to open an email client, add a picture and that will take you to the gallery area. But this bug has been fixed by Apple. It wouldn’t work with current versions of Apple device.
4 How to Unlock your iPhone without a Computer
If you're in need of how to unlock iPhone 5 passcode without iTunes and computer, then this might help. It is the Unlock hardware option.
This trick/method can unlock the iPhone, however, it is extremely very dangerous. To unlock your iPhone from the hardware option, you must find a local phone workshop. You must know that this will make you lose the warranty on your iPhone. And also the technicians have to open the iPhone to do the job. If anything goes wrong, your iPhone becomes useless.
However, I do not advise anyone to go through this method for any reason.
Tips to Avoid iPhone Theft, Data Loss, and Leak Data
There are simple tips to prevent your iPhone from thieves or data loss. These are simple tips but easily ignored. Put them to use and avoid stolen information from your iDevices.
- Enable find my iPhone: The first is to enable the find my iPhone feature. This will protect you from theft. When your device is stolen, you can recover it. You can delete the data on it and display a message to whoever finds it. The message could carry an information on how you can be contacted.
- Setup complex password: You should also try to set up a complex password which cannot be guessed. Many people use info or codes that are easy to guess, this results to hacking. Avoid it by all means.
- Backup data frequently: Try to back up your data frequently so you wouldn’t lose your data and information.
- Use software to erase private data frequently:Use third party apps to erase private data, and do this as often as possible. The iMyFone Umate Pro iPhone Data Eraser is a perfect tool for this kind of job, this will keep your information safe and inaccessible to prying eyes.