There are times when you want to set up new iPhone or just restore information on your existing gadgets. In some other cases, you might just encounter situations such as accidental deletion, reset or even virus attacks that lead you to lose your iPhone data. To restore your iPhones iCloud backup becomes very handy, but in one way or another, you might have forgotten your iCloud password. Now the question comes in…” Is there a way to restore iPhone without iCloud password?”
Is There A Way to Restore iPhone without iCloud Password?
- Solution 1: Restore iPhone without iCloud Password Using iMyFone Umate Pro
- Solution 2: Set A New iCloud Passwrod
- Solution 3: Restore iPhone without iCloud Password Directly from iOS Setting - iPhone Password Needed
- Solution 4: Restore iPhone without iCloud Password Using iTunes
- Solution 5: Restore iTunes Library Data using iMyFone TunesMate - without Any Password
Solution 1: Restore iPhone without iCloud Password Using iMyFone Umate Pro
What method can you use that gives you complete control over your iPhone? What can you do to make your data unrecoverable so that even the sneakiest hacker will never be able to access the private data that was on your iPhone? You can use iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac. It is an ultimate iOS data eraser that lets you permanently erase all the data on your iPhone - including restoring iPhone without iCloud password.
iMyFone Umate Pro iPhone Eraser
- Erase Deleted Files. If you manually deleted files before, they might still be recoverable. Umate Pro finds these files and erases them permanently for you.
- Erase Private Data. Privacy is an increasing issue these days with smart phones. With Umate Pro, you can preview and selectively erase unwanted private data.
- Wipe Third-Party Apps Traces. Apps can leave fragments of private data behind when using. All the private fragments can be found out and completely destroyed.
- Fully compatible with iOS 11 and receive lots of positive reviews from macworld.co.uk, Makeuseof.com , Cultofmac.com etc.
Steps to Restore iPhone without iCloud Password
Note: For restoring iPhone without Password, firstly, you should make sure that "Find my iPhone" is turned off.
Step 1. Install iMyFone Umate Pro on your computer and connect your iphone.
Step 2. Click Erase All Data on the software and then click on Erase.
Step 3. Type “delete” in the textbox to confirm. Click Erase Now to begin.
All of your data will be erased from your iPhone, just like with a factory reset, except that it will not be recoverable because your old data will be scrambled.
iMyFone Umate Pro provides 3 security levels and the default one is Medium. If you want to sell or give away your iPhone, it’s recommended to use Hige level. If you reset your iPhone expecting to experience brand-new performance, you can use the Quick level.
Solution 2: Set A New iCloud Passwrod
Apple Inc. is very good with the security on their iPhones, and this is usually one of their top priority. iCloud being one of their services is impossible to access without keying in the right password, and the data backed therein is as good as lost.
However, all is not lost you can opt to reset or restore your iCloud password. The iCloud password is the same as the Apple ID password and resetting one is the same as resetting the other
Ways of recovering iCloud password.
Step 1. Open your apple id account page and click “Forgot Apple ID or password.”
Step 2. Enter your Apple ID.
Step 3. Choose the option to reset your password and then click “Continue.”
Step 4. Then you will be prompted to choose the method that you use to reset your password including to answer the security questions, get an email, use the two-factor authentication or the two-factor verification.
Step 5. If you choose either, then you will be directed to a Reset password page which you will use to change to a new password of your choice.
Once you have a new password, then it becomes possible again to Sign in iCloud with your Apple ID and new password and choose the right iCloud backup file to restore.
Solution 3: Restore iPhone without iCloud Password Directly from iOS Setting
Premise - It works only if you have done an iCloud backup for iphone before.
You can also factory reset your iphone without passcode in settings if you didn’t sync iPhone with iTunes before.
Step 1. On your iphone, go to your Settings
Step 2. Tap General.
Step 3. Tap Reset.
Step 4. Tap where it says “Erase All Content and Settings” And you will be asked to enter your iPhone password, it's the screen lock password, not the iCloud password.
Step 5. Tap “Erase iPhone”.
Step 6. Your iPhone should restart and everything should be like new.
Step 7. When you see the “Set up your iPhone”, click on “Restore from iCloud Backup”. Then choose backup and let it set up your iPhone.
Please note, this method won’t work unless you have Find My iPhone enabled, since this is how the phone will verify who you are when you restore a backup on it.
Solution 4: Restore iPhone without iCloud Password Using iTunes
Premise - It works only if you have synced your iphone to iTunes before.
The first way to factory reset iphone without password is to use iTunes.
Step 1. Before anything else, back up your iphone. You never know what can go wrong, so it’s important to always have a recent backup on hand to restore from. This is especially important if you plan on putting any of your data back on your iPhone, of course.
Step 2. Open iTunes after plugging your iphone into your computer.
Step 3. Click on your device and go to the Summary page for it on iTunes.
Step 4. Click Restore iPhone.
Step 5. When the dialog box pops up asking you if you’re sure, click Restore again.
Step 6. When the software update comes up, click Next.
Step 7. You will now see a software license agreement. Click where it says Agree.
Now you simply wait for iTunes to restore your iPhone.
Solution 5: Restore iTunes Library Data using iMyFone TunesMate - without Any Password
iMyFone TunesMate iPhone Transfer was developed by iMyFone and is designed to make backup restores easy and handy. It is the One-Stop solution to transfer media files between iOS and iTunes/ PC and even doing backups and restores without data loss and no limitations of password requirements.
iMyFone TunesMate iPhone Transfer
- Ability to transfer iTunes library without iTunes password which helps in overcoming the annoying iTunes limits and restrictions
- A two-way transfer capability, enabling free two-way transfer of data between iOS and PC in either way without any restrictions allowing a seamless transfer.
- It transfers only the files you need as it detects duplicates and also allows you to previews and selectively select the files to transfer
- There is no data loss as all the data remains intact and only adds the missing files without deleting the old ones
- Ability to move data from unlimited iDevices and unlimited iTunes libraries
- Supports both paid and free content to be transferred
Steps to Restore iTunes Library Data withou Password
Step 1. Download install and Launch TunesMate from your PC. Then connect your device via USB
Step 2. On TunesMate interface click "Transfer iTunes Media to iDevice" > Start
Step 3. After it scans all the media in the iTunes library selectively preview the data to transfer
Step 4. Click “Transfer” and “OK” when the process finishes
Step 5. Once done you will have successfully restored your iTunes library without iCloud password or Apple ID