Are you looking for ways to play Pokemon Go on PC? No doubt, Pokemon Go is one of the famous augmented reality-based games. With the right tool, it is possible to play Pokemon Go on your computer. Using bluestacks is a great way to enjoy Pokemon Go. It is an Android emulator that lets you play this amazing game on your desktop. For this reason, bluestacks Pokemon Go is one of the most searched terms on popular search engines.
In this guide, we will show you how to play Pokemon Go on computer.
Part 1: How to Install & Play Pokemon Go on PC with Bluestacks?
Wondering how to install and play Pokemon Go on desktop using Bluestacks? Indeed, it is very easy and simple to play Pokemon Go on PC.
Let us show you a step-by-step guide on installing and playing Pokemon Go on PC Bluestacks.
- Install Bluestacks: Firstly, you need to download and install Bluestacks on your PC. Once you have downloaded the emulator, make sure to follow the further instruction for the installation process.
- Using KingRoot: For the rooting process, it is important to install KingRoot on your computer. You can install Apk from the My Apps section. After that, open KingRoot and root the Bluestacks in just a few clicks. Undoubtedly, this process is quite simple to follow.
- Restart the Bluestacks: Once you are done with the rooting process, go to the Setting from the Topbar of your screen. After that, tap on the “Restart Android Plugin” button. Doing so will automatically restart the Bluestacks quickly.
- Install GPS Pro: Installing the fake GPS Pro is one of the crucial steps. You can download any GPS application that suits your device specifications. Remember, the GPS Pro version is paid. It means you need to purchase its packages.
- Install Lucky Patcher: After installing a fake GPS Pro, make sure to get Lucky Patcher on Bluestacks. You can download the Apk in easy steps. Also, you need to follow the same steps as used in KingRoot.
- From the left sidebar of the Bluestacks, you must turn on the location. To find the available Pokemon on the map, click on your nearest location. Apart from that, you can also search for a popular location.
- Install Pokemon Go on Bluestacks and open it after the installation process.
- After following the above steps, you can now play Pokemon Go on Bluestacks 2022. All you need is to use W, A, S, D for controlling the Pokemon Go.
Part 2: How to Play Pokemon Go on PC without Bluestacks
Despite the popularity of Pokemon Go PC Bluestacks, there are many users who want to play the popular game without Bluestacks. In this section, we will review the best screen mirroring app to help you enjoy Pokemon Go.
iMyFone MirrorTo is the best screen mirroring app to play Pokemon Go. This tool lets you mirror your Android phone screen to the PC or computer. As a result, you can enjoy any game such as Among Us, Wild Rift, ARK: Survival Evolved on a large screen. Playing Pokemon Go is great fun. With the help of a screen mirroring app, you can play your favorite games. Apart from Pokemon Go with Bluestacks, it allows you to open and edit documents. In addition, you can view photos and videos.
Steps to Play Pokemon Go PC with iMyFone MirrorToStep 1. Launch iMyFone MirrorTo
To begin with, you must download and launch iMyFone MirrorTo on your computer. The installation process is simple.Step 2. Establish a connection
In the next step, you need to establish a connection using a USB cable. Connect your phone to the PC. Also, tap on “Transfer Files” to establish a successful connection.
Step 3. Enable USB Debugging
Go to Settings > About Phone > Software Information. Then tap on Build Number 7 times.
Step 4. Turn On Permission
In the last step, you have to turn on the permission. It will automatically download the screen mirror app on your computer.
As you can see, you can play Pokemon Go with iMyFone MirrorTo on your PC.
TipsiMyFone MirrorTo also supports live streaming function.
Part 3: Other Android Emulators Similar to Bluestacks Play Pokemon Go
3.1 Nox Player
Are you looking for the best Android emulators to play Pokemon Go? Nox Player is one of the best emulators for Windows. As compared to Bluestacks, the user interface of Nox Player is different. Most importantly, this emulator allows you to adjust the FPS, RAM, and CPU cores you want to allocate. In addition, it comes up with two different modes: OpenGL and DirectX. These modes can help you enjoy your favorite PC games without any compatibility issues.
- Free to use.
- Offer multi-player features.
- Support keyboard mapping.
- It allows you to record important screen events.
- System gets slow or stuck if you have less ram configured.
3.2 Remix OS Player
Though Remix OS Player is a new Android emulator, it has a quite simple installation process. Apart from game-specific features, it offers a customizable toolbar. Apart from playing Pokemon Go in Bluestacks, Remix OS Player is one of the best emulators for Android users.
- This emulator supports multiple applications.
- It offers a multiplayer feature.
- Free Android emulator.
- It has not had an update for quite some time.
Here comes another powerful Android emulator LeapDroid. You can download this emulator from different sources. This popular emulator was first acquired by Google in 2018. Furthermore, it runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. In addition, LeapDroid comes with a range of apps such as camera, music, browser, and so on. Most importantly, it lets you download more games and enjoy your favorite ones.
- Support keyboard mapping.
- Allow gamers to play Pokemon Go using the keyboard.
- 100% free to use.
- Doesn’t offer any support after the downloading process.
Do you want to play Pokemon Go? No doubt, Bluestacks is one of the most popular Android emulators. Still, many people look for the best way to play Pokemon Go PC without Bluestacks. This is where the best screen mirroring app iMyFone MirrorTo steps in to help you. It offers you a reliable way to mirror your Android and iOS screen to the computer.