If you love to listen to music and also enjoy customizing it on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, then there are lots of free music editing apps that will satisfy your needs. Regardless of your skill level, the music editing apps listed in this article will allow you to edit and create your music conveniently.
5 Best Free Music Editing Apps for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch)
1 TonePad - Free Music Editing App for iOS Devices
TonePad is a great music editing app that allows you to effortlessly make music according to your preferences. The app is simple to use as all you have to do is just touch the screen to make adjustment and perform edits.
- You can insert different sound patterns and nodes to create unique music.
- User-friendly interface of TonePad allows you to edit your music without any hassles.
- Adjust pitch level in your music creations according to your preference.
- You can create unlimited number of songs with this app. It also automatically saves your editing when you exit it.
- Share your edited music directly from TonePad to many social media platforms by performing simple steps.
2 Medly - Free Music Editing App for iPhone X/8/7/6/5/4
Medly allows you to edit your music in the most straightforward and efficient way on your iPhone. You can choose from eight fantastic instrument tracks to create superb music with this app. Furthermore, there are many effects and filters available for customization.
LockWiper Bypass iPhone Passcode without Siri
- You can easily break up songs into different sections with this app and then link them together to make loops.
- Up to 16 free instruments to choose from. Many more are available in the Medly Store. This, combined with numerous audio samples and recorded vocals, Medly provides endless opportunities.
- Upload your edited music to SoundCloud. You can share it as MIDI, audio, video, or Medly file.
- Connect Medly to other apps using Inter-App Audio, Audiobus, or play in time via Ableton Link.
3 Hokusai Audio Editor - Free Music Editing App for iOS 11/10/9/8
Hokusai is another music editing app that you can use to easily import or record a track and edit it just the way you want it. This app is quite popular because of the many features it offers.
- A wide range of special filters and effects that you can use to enhance your audio track.
- Redo and full undo support, providing you with the total freedom of editing or creating music tracks according to your desires.
- Edit your music by swiping. The optimized user interface of this app allows convenient editing experience.
- Plenty of other features such as fade-in, fade-out, normalize volume, changing echoes, resonance, etc.
4 GarageBand - Free Music Editing App for iOS Devices
GarageBand is one of the most popular music editing apps for iOS devices. This app offers a collection of Touch instruments to help you make music anywhere you go.
- Create new music as well as import your tracks and add effect within seconds.
- Use multi-touch gestures to play guitars or drums pleasingly.
- Various templates are already included in the app to make your editing simpler. Some of these templates include EDM, Hip Hop, House, etc.
- The audio unit extension feature allows you to conveniently mix, record, and play other musical instruments.
5 Music Maker Jam - Free Music Editing App for iPhone
Music Maker Jam offers several tools in a single package to help you piece together some musical tracks and even add in your own vocals in them if you like. While the interface of this app seems a little overwhelming at first, the tutorial overlay is helpful in explaining what you can do with this app.
- Up to 100 styles to choose from. Some of these styles include jazz, ambient, movie scores, house, techno, rock, trap, dubstep, drum and bass, hip hop, and funk.
- From saxophone samples to soul vocals, Music Maker Jam offers thousands of professional circles.
- Correct tempo, harmonies, as well as play your edited music with real-time effects.
- Upload songs directly to SoundCloud.
- Share your music with friends.
How to Transfer Edited iOS Music to Computer/iTunes
Editing and creating new music on your iOS device can be fun, but what if you want to listen to these songs on your computer? You can use iMyFone TunesMate to conveniently transfer your iPhone music as well as other types of media files to your computer and vice versa.
- Supports two-way transfer: from iDevice to Computer/iTunes and vice versa.
- Supports all types of media files including photos, music, videos, playlists, etc.
- Sync files without erasing your previous data.
- 1-Click rebuild damaged iTunes Library from your iOS device.
- It has been proved the best iTunes alternative in 2017.
- It's recommended by lots of noted media arround the world, such as Getintopc, Geekreply, tricksworldzz.com, etc.
Here is how to do this:
Step 1: Click on Music tab, here you will see all the music files on your iDevice.
Step 2: Choose your edited music and click on Export>Export to PC(Mac) or iTunes, then you will be able to lisen to your edited music on your computer.