FRP lock is great for protecting your privacy in case your Galaxy S9 is lost or stolen however, if you have purchased a second-hand device that has FRP lock on it, then you will need to find a reliable way to bypass it. There are even methods available that allow you to bypass Galaxy S9 FRP lock without computer.
What Exactly FRP is?
Also known as Factory Reset Protection or Google FRP, FRP lock is a great security feature of Android. If an Android device is reset with FRP enabled, the FRP lock prevents unauthorized access by locking the device and the only way to unlock is to provide the correct Google account credentials.
Part 1: 2 Methods for Galaxy S9 FRP Bypass without Computer
Following are a couple of methods for Galaxy S9 FRP bypass without computer:
Method 1: Galaxy S9 FRP Bypass without Computer via Bypass APK
You can bypass Galaxy S9 FRP lock by using a special APK file known as FRP Bypass APK. In order to use this method, you need to make sure that you have a SIM card in your device.
Steps to Bypass Galaxy S9 FRP via FRP Bypass APK:
- Install HushSMS app on a secondary Android device and launch it.
- In that app, tap on WAP PUSH SL > Use https:// URL prefix and then select the option called enter the URL “www.youtube.com”.
- Now input the phone number of your Galaxy S9 which is FRP locked and select SEND WAP PUSH SL option.
- Once the message is received, tap on OK button. The YouTube app will open.
- Once the browser is opened, visit FRPTools.com.
- On that website, find and tap on “All FRP Bypass Download” option and then download the app called “Apex Launcher” and install it.
- Now launch Settings app and navigate to Security > Device Administrators and then disable the “Find My Device” setting.
- Next, navigate to the Apps section and disable the app called Google Account Manager. Also disable Google Play Store Services.
- Now visit FRPTools.com again and download the required APK file and install it on your S9.
- Use the Settings app to add a new Google account and then enable Google Play Store Services and Google Account Manager.
- After that, restart the device. FRP lock should be bypassed now.
- This method doesn’t work on all devices.
- The process is quite complex and time-consuming.
Method 2: Galaxy S9 FRP Bypass without Computer via Removal Service
You can use a professional FRP removal service to bypass FRP on your Galaxy S9.
Steps to Bypass Galaxy S9 FRP via FRP Removal Service:
- This method will cost you money.
- Bypass process is time consuming and can take up to 3 days.
Part 2: Better Way Than Galaxy S9 FRP Bypass without Computer
The methods to bypass FRP without computer have some cons. That’s why it is recommended that you bypass FRP on Galaxy S9 by using a professional FRP removal tool on your computer. iMyFone LockWiper (Android) is one such tool you can rely on in this regard. It can help you remove the Google FRP lock without password. All you need to do is download it and use it for your device.
Following are the top features of LockWiper (Android):
- Bypass Galaxy S9 FRP without providing any password or Google account credentials.
- The process to bypass FRP with LockWiper (Android) is quick and easy thanks to its user-friendly interface.
- You can also remove lock screen of any Android device via this tool like PIN, face lock, fingerprint, and pattern lock.
- Very high successful FRP and screen lock removal rate.
Steps to Bypass Galaxy S9 FRP via LockWiper (Android):
Step 1: On your computer, download, install, and launch iMyFone LockWiper (Android). Once it is launched, click on the Remove Google Lock (FRP) mode.
Step 2: On the next screen, click on the Start button, then provide the required device information to set up your device.
Step 3: Next, you will need to provide some additional information regarding your device e.g. PDA, etc. to proceed.
Step 4: Follow the on-screen instructions to download the required firmware for your device. Once the package is downloaded, extract it and restart your S9 into downloading mode so it can be installed. You will also need to enable OEM unlock and USB debugging on your device.
Step 5: Next, downloading the firmware pacakge and click on the Start to Extract button to proceed.
Step 6: LockWiper will start the bypassing process. Wait for the process to complete. Once the process is complete, restart your device. The FRP lock should be bypassed now.
You can get more details about how to use iMyFone LockWiper (Android) to bypass FRP lock by clicking here.
When it comes to Galaxy S9 FRP bypass without computer, there are several methods available. However, these methods have various cons so it is better to use a professional FRP removal tool on your computer to bypass FRP lock. iMyFone LockWiper (Android) is a recommended tool for this purpose because it is easy to use and it has a very high successful FRP lock removal rate.