There are many reasons why you’ll need to reset your phone, it could be that you have forgotten your password, your smartphone becomes unresponsive, or your RAM is used up. What happens if, after a factory reset, you get locked out? If your Android device is at least version, Google account details will be required for you to sign in. What if you have forgotten your password or account? This article will contain different ways of how to recover your Google account after a factory reset.
Part 1. How to Recover Google Account after Factory Reset
There is a b need to remove the Google protection lock from android devices before resetting, reselling, replacing or returning your Android device. Hence, this part of the article will elucidate the three (3) ways of removing Google protection lock from Android devices.
1. If You Forgot Password
If you’ve forgotten Google account password, don’t worry, you can get your password back. How to recover Google account after factory reset? Follow the steps below:
- Step 1. Use another device and visit https: accounts.google.com/service login.
- Step 2. Click on forgotten password, and you’ll see different options like enter the last password you remember using with the Google account; confirm the phone number you added to your device, when did you create this Google account.
- Step 3. Choose the option that best suits your need, and follow the instructions.
- Step 4. Once you’ve proven you are the owner of your account, you’ll be allowed to create a new password.
- Step 5. Finally, it is essential that you are in a familiar location or using the same network providers.
2. If You Forgot Account
It can be very annoying when you are locked out because you’ve forgotten your Google account details, like your password, you can also recover Google account after factory reset and here is how to go about it:
- Step 1. Visit Find My Email Page and Follow the instructions that follow.
- Step 2. You’ll have different options just like recover password.
- Step 3. Answer the questions currently.
Step 4. You will need to provide your full name and phone number.
- Step 5. If you follow the instructions correctly, you will recover your Google account in no time.
Part 2. Cannot Recover Google Account after Factory Reset? Remove It
If you’ve tried all means and you still don’t how to recover your Google account after factory reset, consider using iMyFone LockWiper FRP Removal Tool, it will help you remove your account from the device entirely without your Google account details. Here are some key reasons why you need to get an iMyFone LockWiper (Android).
Features of iMyFone LockWiper (Android)
- Help you bypass your Gmail account without asking for your account details or password.
- It removes the previous Google account from your device entirely to avoid tracking or blocking.
- It is a suitable solution for different locks (pin, pattern, fingerprint, face recognition and password) if you get locked out.
- iMyFone LockWiper offers a perfect solution with easy operation and everyone can use it.
Steps on How to Remove Your Google Account after Factory Reset with iMyFone LockWiper (Android):
Step 1: First, download and install the iMyFone LockWiper (Android) software on your PC, then click on Remove Google Lock (FRP).
Step 2: Use a suitable USB cord to connect your device to your PC and click Start. Select your device information.
Step 3: Follow the instructions to set up your device and download the data package.
Step 4: After the steps above, prepare the firmware package for your device to continue.
Step 5: Extract the firmware package and start to remove the Google account on your device.
Step 6: Wait a second for the program to complete the unlocking process.
Once the previous Google account is removed, you can now use a new password to set up the device, don’t forget to keep your new password safe. Here’s also the full guide on how to use iMyFone LockWiper (Android) to remove FRP lock.
Part 3. How to Create a New Google Account
If you fail to recover Google account after factory reset or after you have used the iMyFone LockWiper (Android) to remove your previous Google account, you’ll need a new account. When creating a new Google account, you’ll need details like your name, age, gender, location, and date of birth. Here are the steps to follow.
- Visit www.google.com click on Sign in.
- Click on Create Account.
- The Sign-up form will appear, fill the form appropriately.
- After reading Google’s terms of service and privacy, click Next Step.
- Create your profile page will appear after you’ve added your photo click Next.
- You’ll be taken to a welcome page.
After you’ve done a factory reset on your phone, you’ll need your Google Account details to login, if you’ve lost your details, there are simple steps on how to recover your Google Account after factory reset, but if you can’t recover the account, you can remove it entirely by using iMyFone LockWiper (Android) and replace it with a new one.