There are situations when the users need to bypass their password in order to operate their iPhone. Here are of the common ones:
- Forgot your iPhone password
- Want to unlock the screen for second-hand iPhone
- iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes
- iPhone is disabled, try again in XX minutes
- iPhone ask for password after update but your don’t set any password before you update it
How to Bypass iPhone Passcode without Computer
1. Using iCloud
The official way to bypass iPhone passcode without computer is using the iCloud. But this way is not compatible for all iPhones. It only works when “Find My iPhone” is enabled on your iPhone.
With the help of ‘Find My iPhone’, the user can remotely wipe up their device. This will remove all the data present on your iPhone so one must only carry out this process as a last resort.
Step 1: On your computer, open a browser and go to icloud.com. Type in your iCloud account and password to log in.
Step 2: Once login, tap “Find iPhone”.
Step 3: Click “All Devices” and select the device you want to erase.
Step 4: In the device’s info window, click “Erase iPhone”.
Step 5: Confirm this action by clicking “Erase”.
- Your iPhone should be online, or the erasure won’t get started.
- The “Find My iPhone” should be enabled, or the remote erasure won’t work.
2. Using Siri
As is known to all, there is bug in some old iOS version. Generally speaking, they are the versions from iOS 8 to iOS 10.1. However, the success rate is not so high as using iCloud. As we have already described the steps in our previous article, please follow this guide to have a try: Unlock iPhone Passcode without Computer Using Siri>>
How to Bypass iPhone Passcode without iTunes
Support to unlock your iPhone X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, SE, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4 without password no matter “Find My iPhone” is enabled or disabled.
If you fail to bypass your iPhone passcode or you want to simple and safe way to unlock your iPhone, it’s highly recommended to use this third-party password unlocker, iMyFone LockWiper. It helps you unlock your iPhone or iPad screen passcode in mere minutes without knowing expert skills.
It can also be helpful when your iPhone is locked by iCloud. It would be annoying that you could not enjoy all the iOS features and functions on your iPhone. But now, iMyFone LockWiper can free you from that situation. It could help remove Apple ID on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch that is already activated.
LockWiper Bypass iPhone Passcode, No Tech Required
- With just a few clicks, iPhone will be unlocked without any need of the password.
- Bypass your iPhone screen lock with almost 100% success rate.
- It works seamlessly on the locked, disabled or broken screen of your iPhone.
- It can remove various lockes: 4-digit passcode, 6-digit passcode, Touch ID and Face ID.
- Free you from a locked Apple ID on your device without needing password.
- Even fix iPhone stuck in recovery mode/Apple logo, iPhone boot loop, restore failure, etc.
Steps to Bypass iPhone Passcode by iMyFone LockWiper
Step 1: Open the iMyFone LockWiper and choose the Unlock Screen Lock mode.
Step 2: Click on “Start”. Then connect the iPhone with the USB cable.
Step 3: Please double check your device info which is auto-detected. Click Donwload to continue.
Step 4: Now, click on “Start to Extract” to extract the Firmware. When it’s done, click “Start Unlock”.
Step 5: After that enter 000000 to reconfirm and then click Unlock. It will start the process.
Step 6: Wait a few second, it will remove the passcode successfully.
The unlock process will wipe the iPhone data and update it so wait for the process to finish. After this step, the iPhone will get unlocked successfully without the iTunes.
You may be interested in: Does iMyFone LockWiper Truly Work? Get the Facts Right >