The level of smartphone hacks have compelled Apple Inc. to provide three ways for iPhone users to lock their iPhone: Face ID, Touch ID and Passcode. Due to the numerous errors associated with Face ID and Touch ID, using Passcode to lock an iOS device have become the basic screen lock method for everyone.
Locking an iPhone with a passcode may seem perfect, but we on our parts tend to forget our passcode any time or where even when we’re not close to our PC. When you find yourself in such a situation, what do you do to regain control over your iPhone? You need to know a good method of unlocking your iPhone so you can gain access to your apps, media files, and data again.
Therefore, this article will introduce you to the iPhone unlocking tool that can offer you such services, and to other ways of removing iPhone passcode to regain access to iPhone.
1Unlock iPhone Passcode with Computer via Passcode Remove Tool
iMyFone LockWiper is a PC based iPhone unlocking to that can remove iPhone lock screen just in one click. You may be wondering why we are introducing a PC-based tool for unlocking iPhone while discussing how to unlock iPhone without a computer. The simple reason lies in the importance and efficiency of this iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch unlocking-tool.
iMyFone LockWiper is presently the best iPhone unlocking tool, and with it, you don’t need to start worrying about using iTunes and facing its ridicules. If you can get access to a computer while at work or at home, just download and install this software on your PC, connect your iPhone and run the program, and your iPhone will immediately be unlocked.
Key Features of iMyFone LockWiper:
- With iMyFone LockWiper, you can remove iPhone lock screen or open a disable iPhone.
- iMyFone LockWiper supports locked, broken screened and disabled iPhones.
- LockWiper is compatible with the latest and earlier models of iPhone (i.e. iPhone X and iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5, etc.), and earlier and latest versions of iOS (i.e. iOS 11).
Steps to Unlock iPhone Passcode using iMyFone LockWiper:
Step 1: Download and install iMyFone LockWiper on your computer. Launch LockWiper. Click the “Start” button on the Home interface of LockWiper.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to your PC.
Step 3: You’ll have to put your iPhone in DFU mode:
Step 4: LockWiper will display your device information describing your iOS version and iDevice model. You can click the “Download” tab to download the firmware for your iPhone.
Step 5: Once the firmware is downloaded, click “Start to Verify”.
Step 6: After that, click “Start Unlock”.
Step 7: On the pop-up window, enter “000000” to start unlocking your iPhone.
Step 8: In few minutes, your iPhone will be unlocked.
2Unlock iPhone Passcode with Computer Using iCloud
Removing iPhone passcode from iPhone can be done through Find My iPhone” but you must have enabled this feature on your iPhone before now. To unlock a locked or disabled iPhone via Find My iPhone:
- Go to https://www.iCloud.com on another device or PC and log in your Apple ID and password.
- Click “Find My iPhone > All Devices”.
- Choose the device you want to erase the passcode from and click “Erase iPhone”. After this, all your settings and passcode will be erased.
3Unlock iPhone Passcode without Computer Using Siri Bug
You may not believe this, but there is a loophole in Siri that can help you to open a locked iPhone. This solution has been confirmed to work for many iPhone users, while other have waved it off, but there is no harm in trying it.
- If you’ve activated Siri on your device, then you can commence by pressing the Home button.
- Say “Hey Siri, what time is it?” This would make Siri display the present time with a clock icon adjoining to it.
- Tap on the clock icon. You’ll be redirected to the World clock page, tap “+” icon to add another clock.
- Now, the interface will provide a search bar from where you can search for a city. Write anything to provide textual entry.
- Tap on the text to see options, and then click "Select All”.
- Click “Share” and various options to share text will appear. Click the “Message” icon and a new interface will open where you can draft your message.
- On the “To” field, type any text and hit the return key on your keyboard for the text to go green.
- Click “+” once again to launch a new interface. Click “Create New Contact > Add Photos > Choose Photo”. Then select the photo from your library by browsing the album of your choice.
- Wait a second, and then tap your Home button. You will be on iPhone home page. You can now access your iPhone as before.