Locking an iPhone with a passcode may seem perfect and secure, but we on our parts tend to forget our passcode any time or where even when we’re not close to our PC. When you find yourself in such a situation, what do you do to regain control over your iPhone? You need to know a good method of unlocking your iPhone so you can gain access to your apps, media files, and data again.
Therefore, this article will introduce you to the iPhone unlocking tool that can offer you such services, and to other ways of removing iPhone passcode to regain access to iPhone. Get solutions to how to unlock iphone passcode without computer now!
1Unlock iPhone Passcode with Computer via Passcode Removal Tool
iMyFone LockWiper is presently the best iPhone unlocking tool, and with it, you don’t need to start worrying about using iTunes and facing its ridicules. If you can get access to a computer while at work or at home, just download and install this software on your PC, connect your iPhone and run the program, and your iPhone will immediately be unlocked.
Features of iMyFone LockWiper:
- It can unlock iPhone passcode for a locked, disabled or broken screen.
- Supports various screen locks: 4-digit/6-digit passcode, face ID, touch ID, and so on.
- Permanently to instantly remove your Apple ID/iCloud account without password.
- Capable of recovering screen time/restrictions passcode without data loss.
- Compatible with the latest models of iPhone (i.e. iPhone XS Max and iPhone XR), and the latest versions of iOS (i.e. iOS 12).
How to Unlock iPhone Passcode Using iMyFone LockWiper:
Step 1: Download and install iMyFone LockWiper on your computer. Launch the program and choose "Unlock Screen Passcode" mode. Click the “Start” button.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to your PC.
Step 3: LockWiper will display your device information describing your iOS version and iDevice model. You can click the “Download” tab to download the firmware for your iPhone.
Note: If your device can't be recognized automatically, you can put it into DFU mode manually to make it detected.
Step 4: Once the firmware is downloaded verified, click “Start to Extract”.
Step 5: After that, click “Start Unlock”.
Step 6: On the pop-up window, enter “000000” to start unlocking your iPhone.
Step 7: In few minutes, your iPhone will be unlocked.
2Unlock iPhone Passcode with Computer Using iCloud
Removing iPhone passcode from iPhone can be done through Find My iPhone” but you must have enabled this feature on your iPhone before now. To unlock a locked or disabled iPhone via Find My iPhone:
- Go to https://www.iCloud.com on another device or PC and log in your Apple ID and password.
- Click “Find iPhone > All Devices”.
- Choose the device you want to erase the passcode from and click “Erase iPhone”. After this, all your settings and passcode will be erased.
3Unlock iPhone Passcode without Computer Using Siri Bug
You may not believe this, but there is a loophole in Siri that can help you to open a locked iPhone. This solution has been confirmed to work for iOS 10 and below.
- If you’ve activated Siri on your device, then you can commence by pressing the Home button.
- Say “Hey Siri, what time is it?” This would make Siri display the present time with a clock icon adjoining to it.
- Tap on the clock icon. You’ll be redirected to the World clock page, tap “+” icon to add another clock.
- Now, the interface will provide a search bar from where you can search for a city. Write anything to provide textual entry.
- Tap on the text to see options, and then click "Select All”.
- Click “Share” and various options to share text will appear. Click the “Message” icon and a new interface will open where you can draft your message.
- On the “To” field, type any text and hit the return key on your keyboard for the text to go green.
- Click “+” once again to launch a new interface. Click “Create New Contact > Add Photos > Choose Photo”. Then select the photo from your library by browsing the album of your choice.
- Wait a second, and then tap your Home button. You will be on iPhone home page. You can now access your iPhone as before.
Note: This solution works only if you have turned on Siri on your iPhone before it gets locked.
This is all about how to unlock iPhone passcode with/without computer. If you are facing an iPhone unlocking issue, you can choose a solution as per your situation. If you have a computer nearby, we recommend you to choose iMyFone LockWiper.