The excitement you get when you first buy your iPhone must be amazing. However, there is nothing worse than pulling out your iPhone from your pocket to capture that once in a lifetime brief moment only to be met with a “storage almost full” message. This is a sinking feeling, and your first task is to check if an app you regularly use is gulping up more storage by caching large volume of data.
Why We Need to Delete Viber Cache iPhone
Cache files can be found in many iPhone applications. Even though they are crucial when it comes to speeding up an app, these files use more storage space on your iPhone than you would think. In that case, giving your iPhone a thorough cleaning will remove those unwanted data and cache while improving its performance and gaining more storage space. I am to show you how to delete Viber cache iPhone.
How to Delete Viber Cache iPhone for Free
Free Way 1. Delete Viber Cache iPhone via Setting
Unluckily, iPhone doesn't provide built-in function to clear app cache, except for the Safari. So, the fast way to clear Viber cache on iPhone is to completely uninstall it from your iDevice and reinstall it again. When an app is uninstalled from your iPhone, everything in that app, including preferences, cookies and cache will be wiped off. To do this:
Step 1: Click on Settings, then on General.
Step 2: Tap on Storage & iCloud Usage and then Manage Storage.
Step 3: Scroll down to Viber and tap on Delete. This will delete the Viber app from your iPhone plus its cache data.
A few of the several disadvantages of this method:
1. You will not only delete the cache files, but also all App data and important files
2. Manually deleting Viber app and installing again is kind of boring and also a waste of time.
Free Way 2. Clear Viber Cache iPhone & All App Cache Once
The best way to delete Viber and all other app cache on iPhone without deleting any personal important file is to use a third-party app called iMyFone Umate Pro. In just one click, iMyFone Umate Pro will erase temporary files from any apps including games process and cache data, clean up junk files. Once the cleaning process is completed, iMyFone Umate Pro or iMyFone Umate Pro for Mac will show you the summary including the total cleaned data and your available capacity.
- Clear Viber Cache: Clearing junk files will remove all app cache, photo cache, corrupted files, crash logs, etc, and Viber cache is inclusive.
- Clear Viber Traces: All the incomplete fragments and traces of Viber can be completely removed from iPhone and hard drive.
3 Simple Steps to Delete Viber Cache iPhone:
Step 1: Once you have downloaded the software in your computer, connect your iPhone to it and launch the software.
Step 2: When the software opens, tap on Junk Files tab. When the scan is completed, click on “Clean” to begin erasing all the junk files from your iPhone, including the some Viber cache.
Step 3: Click on Temporary Files tab and then on click on Clean, so all the temporary files will be deleted, including the iPhone Viber cache.
Conclusively, deleting Viber cache iPhone is very simple and improves your iPhone performance. In my own opinion, using iMyFone Umate Pro is the fastest and safest way to clear Viber and other app’s cache on iPhone.
Key features of iMyFone Umate Pro's ability to completely delete data include:
- Erase Private Data: permanently erase iPhone private data, including current personal and sensitive files leaving no traces for recovery.
- Erase Private Fragments: as aims to protect your privacy, this function is unique because it can find out all private traces produced by third-party apps and permanently destroy them.
- Erase Deleted Files: erase old pieces of gunk from your iPhone and avoid performance being hampered by items you will never use again.
- Erase All Data: totally erase all your data include the data that the other functions cannot wipe to make your idevice brand new. Therefore, it’s the safest one to protect your privacy.