Aррlе hаѕ trаdіtіоnаllу released іPhоnе mоdеlѕ with 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB hаrd drіvе сарасіtіеѕ. Whіlе ѕоmе ѕmаrtрhоnе brands have buіlt-іn SD саrd ѕlоtѕ, Aррlе dеvісеѕ аrе known fоr thеіr lасk оf upgradable hardware ѕtоrаgе.
Yоu might run оut of ѕрасе оn уоur iPhone аftеr accumulating downloads, especially mеdіа and app files. Downloads are easily forgotten, especially app files, since it may be complicated to find them. Angways, how to delete downloads from iPhone? You are right here for it!
How to Delete Downloads from iPhone
1 One-by-One Method
The fіrѕt ѕtер is tо lосаtе thе files that уоu want to dеlеtе. On iPhone, уоu will not gеt tо ѕее аll оf уоur dоwnlоаdѕ іn оnе lосаtіоn. Yоu hаvе to access the fіlе that уоu wаnt tо dеlеtе uѕіng thе application thаt іѕ uѕеd tо hаndlе them. Onсе уоu have thе fіlе to vіеw, all you hаvе tо dо is ѕwіре thе fіlе аnd dеlеtе option wіll bесоmе vіѕіblе. Prеѕѕ thе delete орtіоn аnd thаt wіll bе the еnd оf thаt fіlе for good.
2 All-in-One Method
However, deleting downloads one by one would be a few frustration. There is an much easy way for how to delete downloads on iPhone. Uninstalling and reinstalling third party apps would be a fast way to do so. Through uninstalltion, all data and files in the apps would be removed and the downloads are inclusive.
- Go to Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage.
- Click an app and choose Delete App. Repeat the action on other apps.
- Go to App Store to reinstall apps easily.
However, some important data or files will be removed as well.
How to Delete Downloads on iPhone with One Click
Method 1 above would only remove the downloads, but actions step by step, one by one would be frustrated for most iPhone users since all downloads are in different locations. Method 2 will mistakenly delete some important files. You may wonder there is a better way to delete downloads or not. Luckily, iMyfone iPhone Cleaner or iMyfone iPhone Cleaner for Mac has the option for it.
iMyfone iPhone Cleaner is one of the best iPhone cleaners, which wins lots of users’ favorable reviews. Deleting downloads is one of the important functions on it, including deleting downloaded photos, videos, media and movies. Avoiding disadvantages of the methods above, it offers you much easy and simple way for how to delete downloads from iPhone. Working as all-in-one solution for space saving and private protection, it certainly has other amazing features.
1 How to Delete Downloaded Photos with 1 click
Step 1: Install iMyfone iPhone Cleaner on your computer. Launch the software and connect your iPhone to it.
Step 2: Go to 1-Click Free Up Space tab. Click Quick Scan button on the home screen. When scanning finishes, you will know how much space can be cleaned on your iPhone.
Step 3: Go to Clean button of Photos and select Backup & Delete. Then select the downloaded photos and hit start button. Then the downloaded photos will be removed from your iPhone.
2 How to Delete Downloaded Videos, Media and Movies
Steps to delete downloaded videos are similar to how to delete downloads of photos on iPhone.
Step 1 and Step 2 are the same as last part.
Step 3: Go to Clean button of Large Files. It will scan your iPhone and find all the videos, media and movies over 5MB. Then hit Backup & Delete button to start the process.
Amazing Functions of iMyfone iPhone Cleaner
- Junk & Temporary Files: Clean up as much as 30+ junk files and temporary, including app caches, cookies, logs, corrupted files, downloaded temp files, user storage files, photo library cache files, etc.
- Photos: Compress massive photos without deleting any visible quality, but saving 75% photo storage. Or, back up first and mass delete photos quickly on your idevice.
- Large Files: Preview first, choose unwanted large files, especially videos over 5MB, and one click to remove them. Before deleting, backup process will be proceeded in advance.
- Apps: Quickly scan and then list apps for you to manage. Selectively uninstall the apps to release storage space.
- Erase All Data:Permanently remove all the settings and content from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, which is necessary especially before selling your device
- Erase Deleted Files: Data or files simply deleted are still possible to be recovered. It can find out and completely destroy the previously deleted files with zero chance of recovery.
- Erase Private Data: Quickly scan the private data on your iDevice. Preview first, and selectively erase the specific private files with no chance of recovery.