Help to get rid of iPhone stuck on Hello screen in 4 clicks.
Many users have indeed come across this problem when they try to restore their iPhone data from iTunes but find their iPhone stuck on the Hello screen. And the brand-new iPhone 14 is no exception. I've run into this problem once and know how sad and terrifying it can be. And the good news is there remain several solutions that you can try. Keep reading this article to put a stop to this annoying loop with the most effective methods.
- 1. Recharge Your iPhone until the Battery Runs Out
- 2. Remove the SIM Card and Re-insert
- 3. Force Restart iPhone
- 4. Bypass Hello Screen on iPhone via iMyFone Fixppo (No Data Loss)
- 5. Restore iPhone via iTunes (Erase iPhone)
- 6. Enter Recovery Mode to Restore iPhone
- 7. Use DFU Mode to Restore iPhone to Factory Settings
- 8. Contact Apple Support
There are 8 ways to fix the iPhone stuck on the Hello screen issue and three of them are related to using iTunes. To give you a clear and brief understanding of them, we will provide a comparison table.
|When to Choose
|Run out Battery
|Only a few issues
|Remove SIM Card
|Several software issues
|Force Restart iPhone
|Some software issues
|All system/software issues
|Most software issues
|All software issues
1. Recharge Your iPhone until the Battery Runs Out
While the iPhone is stuck on the Hello screen, the first thing you can do is wait until the battery dies completely. And when you notice that your device is turned off automatically, try plugging in your device to a power source to recharge it. Wait for a while and check if your iPhone is stuck on the Hello screen or not.
2. Remove the SIM Card and Re-insert
If your iPhone is still stuck at the Hello screen, you can try to remove the SIM card, through which your iPhone is given a chance to retrieve the signal and get back to the interface. After the SIM card is removed, close your iPhone, re-insert it back to the slot, and reboot your iPhone.
Since it's said to be working for many customers, you should try it as well. But if it fails to perform, you can keep reading with other useful solutions luckily.
3. Force Restart iPhone
When your iPhone is stuck on the Hello screen, you can simply force restart your device and give it a new start. This will most probably resolve your issue. To do this, follow the detailed tutorial mentioned below.
iPhone 6 or earlier:
- Keep the Power key and the Home key down for about 8-10 seconds till you see the Apple logo on your screen.
iPhone 7/7 Plus:
- Keep the Volume Down and Power key holding for nearly 8-10 seconds till you see the Apple logo on your screen.
- Hit the Volume Up key, repeat the same with Volume Down key and then hold down the Power key until you get to see the Apple logo.
4. Bypass Hello Screen on iPhone without Data Loss
In case you find the above three simple methods not useful to you, the best choice that you can have in such a case will be iMyFone Fixppo iOS System Repair, which promises to fix you iPhone stuck on Hello screen problem without any data loss in 4 steps.
Key features of iMyFone Fixppo:
- 4 steps to fix your iPhone problem without data loss.
- Allow to enter Recovery Mode for free needed for fixing the iOS problem whether via Fixppo or iTunes.
- Support all iPhone devices (iPhone 15 included) and all iOS versions (the iOS 17 included).
- Fix almost all iPhone issues you would meet in daily life with a 99% success rate.
- A better alternative to iTunes in restoring or resetting iPhone.
Limited Time 10% OFF Coupon Code for iMyFone Fixppo: YTR5E7
How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Hello Screen issue via iMyFone Fixppo
Step 1: Launch iMyFone Fixppo
Install iMyFone Fixppo to your computer. Open it and choose its Standard Mode. Then connect it to the computer via USB.
Step 2: Put iPhone into Recovery Mode
In this step, you would either be prompted to enter the next step or put your iPhone into Recovery Mode/DFU Mode first before going to the next step.
Step 3: Download firmware package
When your iPhone is in either mode successfully, you can get it detected by Fixppo with information showing up on the screen. Click on the Download button to get the firmware for the device that is necessary for the fixing process.
Step 4: Start to fix and finish successfully
When the firmware is downloaded, please click on the Start button to let your device go through the repair process, which will take you only a few minutes. After that, you can see that your iPhone is no longer stuck at the Hello screen.
People Also Ask:
How do I bypass the Hello screen without the home button?
- If the home button is fine but only your iPhone is stuck on the Hello screen, you are supposed to depend on Fixppo.
- If the home button is broken, it should be hard for you to perform many methods. In this case, you can try Fixppo to enter the recovery mode required in many fixes for free. After that, you can begin to fix the Hello screen problem and get your home button fixed later.
5. Restore iPhone via iTunes (Erase iPhone)
Here I offer 3 other methods that should work to help you get out of this iPhone stuck on the Hello screen problem. All these 3 methods rely on iTunes, so downloading iTunes to your computer first is the first step. However, please note that these 3 will result in erasing everything from your device, unlike the above methods.
- 1. Connect your device to the computer and open iTunes.
- 2. Click on the iPhone icon on the screen, and hit the Summary option.
- 3. Your device's info will now be shown, click on the Restore iPhone.
- 4. You now should click to confirm other information, after that, iTunes will begin to restore your iPhone and clear all data from your device.
6. Enter Recovery Mode to Restore iPhone
Watch this video on how to put your iPhone into Recovery Mode/DFU Mode first.
Since restoring the device using iTunes can be helpful to solve many problems, you can also follow this tip when your iPhone is stuck on the Hello screen no matter if your phone is running iOS 16 or earlier versions.
- 1. Open iTunes on your PC and connect your device via a lightning cable.
- 2. Now, you may follow to get your device into Recovery Mode, which can be realized by following the steps in the third part: Force Restart iPhone. However, remember to keep holding the Side button and release it when you see the Connect to iTunes logo rather than the Apple logo.
- 3. Then iTunes will recognize your device and you should choose the Restore option but not Update to begin to fix your iPhone.
7. Use DFU Mode to Restore iPhone to Factory Settings
If the Recovery Mode fails To help you out, you can enter DFU Mode - the advanced way to use iTunes and get rid of this iPhone stuck on the Hello screen problem.
- 1. Likewise, use lightning to establish a connection between your iPhone and computer, then open iTunes.
- 2. Now, get your device into DFU Mode. Press and release the Volume Up and Down button, then press the Side button until the screen goes black. Then press the Volume Down button at the same time for 5 seconds or so, release the Side button, and hold the Volume Down button for another 5 seconds.
- 3. If you see the Apple logo, it means you're holding the button for too long and you should retry. Then you can follow the procedures introduced in the last part to fix the Hello screen issue.
With the instruction, you should enter DFU Mode now, but if it's not working, see the guide >>.
8. Contact Apple Support
If you've tried the above methods, I'm sure you don't have to go through this solution. But if you should need to, you can also contact the official and detail your problem to them by going to the App Store, which can be more time-consuming and cost more.
However, if you prefer this way, don't forget to book an appointment first before heading to the team and getting your iPhone fixed.
Now you may have understood the pros and cons of the above 8 methods. We hope you can choose a suitable and effective way to solve the iPhone stuck at the Hello screen issue quickly and safely. And don't forget to try iMyFone Fixppo, the real-time and money-saver in this iPhone problem.