Hey Ronen, it's sad to hear that you're facing such an annoying loop on your brand new iPhone 11. We truly understand your situation and hence, have brought to you several possible ways with which you can put a stop on this iPhone stuck at hello screen loop to continue using your new iPhone 11 like normal even it is running iOS 13. Read the article till the end to find the most effective solution for your issue.
There are four common ways to fix the iPhone stuck on the hello screen issue. In order to give you a clear and brief understanding of them, we will provide a comparison table.
|When You Can Choose||Success Rate||Difficulty||Required Time||Data Loss|
|Run out Battery||Only a few issues||30%||Easy||Short||No|
|Force Restart iPhone||Some software issues||50%||Easy||Short||No|
|iMyFone Fixppo||All system/software issues||100%||Easy||Short||No|
|iTunes Restore||Most software issues||70%||Complex||Long||Yes|
Method 1. Wait Until the Battery Runs out Then Plug in Your iPhone
While the iPhone is stuck on "Hello" screen, you need to make sure of when the battery dies completely. Hang on until you find battery running out properly. And when you notice that your device has now been turned off, then try plugging in your device to a power source. Wait for a while and check if your iPhone is stuck on "Hello" screen or not.
Method 2. Force Restart Your iPhone
When your iPhone stuck on "Hello" screen, you can simply force restart your device and give a new start to it. This will most probably resolve your issue. To do this, follow the detailed tutorial mentioned below.
iPhone 6 or older:
- Keep the Power key and the Home key down for about 8-10 seconds till you witness the Apple logo on your screen.
iPhone 7/7 Plus:
- Keep the Volume Down and Power key holding for nearly 8-10 seconds till you see the Apple logo on your screen.
iPhone 8/X/XS/XS Max/XR/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max:
- Hit the Volume Up key, repeat the same with Volume Down key and then hold down the Power key until you get to witness the Apple logo.
Method 3. Bypass "Hello" Screen on iPhone without Data Loss
In case you find the above methods of no use, the best choice that you can have in such a case will be iMyFone Fixppo iOS System Recovery (iOS 13 supported). This program will assist you when your iPhone keeps going back to Hello screen and will fix the problem without any data loss. It is a fully secured, easy-to-use and trustworthy tool.
- You can not only fix the iPhone/iPad stuck on "Hello" screen, but also fix other iOS or iPadOS problems with a 100% success rate.
- It is compatible with all iOS devices, including the latest iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11.
- It allows the users to work with various modes offered by the program with simple steps.
How to Fix iPhone Stuck on "Hello" Screen Issue via iMyFone Fixppo
Using it will be a great experience and iOS issues will not trouble you anymore. Here is how you can use it to fix various iOS problems. From the official website, download iMyFone Fixppo and then install the tool on your computer.
Step 1 – When the installation gets completed, just open the tool and get an original lightning cable to connect your iPhone to the PC. When you connect your device to the computer, it's time to choose the 'Standard Mode' to begin the process.
Step 2 – As the second step, you will see the steps that you are supposed to follow now. Click on the 'Start' button to begin. The steps are for taking your device into DFU or recovery mode.
Step 3 – When you put your iPhone in DFU or recovery mode, you will need to download the latest firmware for the device which is a necessary step for the process. Hit on the 'Download' button and as the program can detect your device, it will automatically offer you the matching firmware.
Step 4 – When downloading gets finished, please click on the 'Start' button and then your device will go through the repairing process. This will take a couple of minutes and after that, you can check your device if it is free from the "Hello" screen problem.
Note: Check the user feedback of this powerful tool:
People Also Ask:
- If the home button is fine but only your iPhone stuck on hello screen, you are supposed to depend on Fixppo.
- If the home button is broken, we suggest you repair it first.
Method 4. Restore iPhone using iTunes (Erase iPhone)
Well! Restoring the device using iTunes can be helpful to solve many problems and you can also follow this tip when iPhone is stuck on "Hello" screen no matter your phone is running iOS 13 or earlier versions.
However, when you use this method, it will result in erasing everything from your device, unlike the above method. The steps are:
- Open iTunes in your PC and connect your device via a lightning cable.
- Now, follow the steps to get your device in DFU mode. Then iTunes will recognize your device in recovery mode.
- Later, click 'Restore iPhone'. Then your device will be restored to factory settings.
You cannot reset your iPhone via iCloud if the Find My iPhone feature has been turned off. So if you are not sure whether this feature is turned on or not, it is an alternative to restore your iPhone via iTunes.
Now you may have totally understood the pros and cons of the above 4 methods. We really hope you can choose a suitable and effective way to solve the iPhone stuck at hello screen issue quickly and safely.