Most iPhone users can relate to the incident wherein your iTunes library just disappears. We all know how horrifying it can be to realize that all your favorite music and video collection has gone in the void.
Where does iTunes store music? Here you will find some great ways in which you can relocate or rebuild your iTunes library.
How to Locate iTunes Library?
- 1. Windows
If you are on Windows, you can locate your iTunes files by going to C:\Users\username\My Music\iTunes\.
- 2. Mac
If you are on a Mac, you simply need to go to the Finder and from the menu at the top of your screen, select “Go” -> Home -> Music -> iTunes.
Following these steps will take you directly to where your iTunes library stored and give you access to all the files stored within. You can the quickly access a song stored in iTunes directly from the file system of your respective operating system as such.
iMyFone TunesMate – Freely Transfer iTunes Files
Quite frequently, iPhone users need to transfer various files from iDevices to iTunes or PC and vice versa. This can be a hassle if done through iTunes. Hence, a more convenient way of transferring all your media files is to use iMyFone TunesMate. It lets you transfer files between your iDevice and PC/iTunes with just a click of a button.
- It allows you to freely transfer files between iPhone and iTunes/PC, including both free and paid music/movies.
- It lets you sync files from iTunes to iPhone without erasing original data on your iPhone. That is, it does not have all the restrictions of iTunes.
- The 1-click transfer feature lets you transfer all your songs from iTunes to iPhone with just a click and you do not have to delete anything from your iPhone.
- You can rebuild your entire iTunes library using your data on iPhone through iMyFone TunesMate.
- You can move large media files to PC or directly add local media files to iPhone, without the use of iTunes.
iMyFone is highly spoken of by hundreds of users and well-known media.
How to Transfer iTunes Files to iPhone?
Follow the steps mentioned below to find out where is iTunes music stored and easily transfer files using iMyFone TunesMate.
Step 1: Launch iMyFone TunesMate and connect your iDevice to computer.
Step 2: Click on “transfer iTunes media to iDevice” or “transfer iDevice media to iTunes” as per your requirements.
Step 3: Select the files that you want to transfer and click “Transfer”.
Step 4: Click “OK” to finish.
Reasons for iTunes Library Crashing
There are numerous reasons as to why your iTunes library may go missing. One of the most common reasons is that iTunes can be subject to major glitches that can erase data without any warning.
However, it is advised that you always keep a backup of your iTunes library on your PC so that you do not lose important files.